Poll

Should Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Fucks,Kills his Family & Hisself???????????

YES, DIRECTLY PLEASE.
4 (57.1%)
Yes, TOMMORW.
0 (0%)
YES, BUT 1ST HE NEEDS TO SELL HIS ASS IN A GAYCLUB.
1 (14.3%)
YES, HE SHOULD EAT HIS SHIT WITH HIS FAMILY ON THE ROUNDTABLE.
1 (14.3%)
YES, HE SHOULD BANG HIS OLDTEACHER IN THE BUTT FOR NOT GIVING HIM A A...
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Should Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Fucks,Kills his Family & Hisself???????????  (Read 1131 times)

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

YoungCrookedI should change his name to YoungFreeMasonNegaSikotic

by the way wtf is "directly please" supposed to mean  ???

you know what i mean you fuckin mason whore and mason is a dumb piece a shit he always be my dirty litle slave whore...fuckin redneck.

Elano>you

westsiderider323

you know what i mean you fuckin mason whore and mason is a dumb piece a shit he always be my dirty litle slave whore...fuckin redneck.

gross and y you keep callin him a redneck?? last time i checked rednecks associated themselves wit country music and bluegrass not westcoast gangsta rap

you = FAIL

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

gross and y you keep callin him a redneck?? last time i checked rednecks associated themselves wit country music and bluegrass not westcoast gangsta rap

you = FAIL

Damn blunt stay etherin euros

westsiderider323

you = FAIL

Damn blunt stay etherin euros

just pointin out the truth son

YoungCrookedI

you = FAIL

it has nothing to do with music bitch, he´s a fuckin whore.

YoungCrookedI

so 6 people wanna see him dead great, comon people´s make your vote or die like fuckin homo mason.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

so 6 people wanna see him dead great, comon people´s make your vote or die like fuckin homo mason.

I wonder how many people want u dead.

westsiderider323

you = FAIL

if hes a fuckin whore, then he must get more pussy then your internet trollin ass

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

you = FAIL

if hes a fuckin whore, then he must get more pussy then your internet trollin ass

hes telling me to stop net stalking him. LMAO. and he writes me pms in pink letters.

YoungCrookedI

you = FAIL

ah so he´s a lesbian like your motherfuckin mother bitch ass!!!

YoungCrookedI

you = FAIL

hes telling me to stop net stalking him. LMAO. and he writes me pms in pink letters.

pink is a pussy colour, so guess who´s the fuckin pussy??? fuckin pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

you = FAIL

How am I a lesbian if im a homo kkk red neck bush member like u called me 20 times before? U keep taking Ls, its like i dont even need to put in the effort man.

westsiderider323

you = FAIL

LOL here just take the L

you bitch ass dick suckin spearm eatin euro faggin douche bag

YoungCrookedI

you = FAIL

How am I a lesbian if im a homo kkk red neck bush member like u called me 20 times before? U keep taking Ls, its like i dont even need to put in the effort man.

FUCK YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY.

YoungCrookedI

you = FAIL

LOL here just take the L

you bitch ass dick suckin spearm eatin euro faggin douche bag

FUCK YOU YOU LIL WHORE, IM GONNA RON ARTEST YOU BITCH ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!