Poll

Should Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Fucks,Kills his Family & Hisself???????????

YES, DIRECTLY PLEASE.
4 (57.1%)
Yes, TOMMORW.
0 (0%)
YES, BUT 1ST HE NEEDS TO SELL HIS ASS IN A GAYCLUB.
1 (14.3%)
YES, HE SHOULD EAT HIS SHIT WITH HIS FAMILY ON THE ROUNDTABLE.
1 (14.3%)
YES, HE SHOULD BANG HIS OLDTEACHER IN THE BUTT FOR NOT GIVING HIM A A...
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Should Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Fucks,Kills his Family & Hisself???????????  (Read 1079 times)

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

YoungCrookedI should change his name to YoungFreeMasonNegaSikotic

by the way wtf is "directly please" supposed to mean  ???

you know what i mean you fuckin mason whore and mason is a dumb piece a shit he always be my dirty litle slave whore...fuckin redneck.

gross and y you keep callin him a redneck?? last time i checked rednecks associated themselves wit country music and bluegrass not westcoast gangsta rap

you = FAIL

it has nothing to do with music bitch, he´s a fuckin whore.

if hes a fuckin whore, then he must get more pussy then your internet trollin ass

ah so he´s a lesbian like your motherfuckin mother bitch ass!!!

How am I a lesbian if im a homo kkk red neck bush member like u called me 20 times before? U keep taking Ls, its like i dont even need to put in the effort man.

FUCK YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY.

how original  ::) ::)

westsiderider323

YoungCrookedI should change his name to YoungFreeMasonNegaSikotic

by the way wtf is "directly please" supposed to mean  ???

you know what i mean you fuckin mason whore and mason is a dumb piece a shit he always be my dirty litle slave whore...fuckin redneck.

gross and y you keep callin him a redneck?? last time i checked rednecks associated themselves wit country music and bluegrass not westcoast gangsta rap

you = FAIL

it has nothing to do with music bitch, he´s a fuckin whore.

if hes a fuckin whore, then he must get more pussy then your internet trollin ass

ah so he´s a lesbian like your motherfuckin mother bitch ass!!!

LOL here just take the L

you bitch ass dick suckin spearm eatin euro faggin douche bag

FUCK YOU YOU LIL WHORE, IM GONNA RON ARTEST YOU BITCH ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so youre from houston and you want to move here to LA and join my team cuz you know im greater then you and the only way youll stop takin Ls is if you join me?

Triple OG Rapsodie

Lol, I used to think elano was unique. Turns out you take any random euro and start treating them like elano they turn into him.

Muhfukka

Lol, I used to think elano was unique. Turns out you take any random euro and start treating them like elano they turn into him.
hahahaha so true but the key thing is elano has been at it nonstop for close to a decade

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

hahahaha so true but the key thing is elano has been at it nonstop for close to a decade

And got nearly all of italy banned in the process. lmao. Germany should be banned as a whole from this site.

westsiderider323

And got nearly all of italy banned in the process. lmao. Germany should be banned as a whole from this site.

the suicide rate would go up

YoungCrookedI

LOL MASON THIS SON OF TRICK IS LISTING TO GUCCI BITCH....how great is that??? fuckin cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

LOL MASON THIS SON OF TRICK IS LISTING TO GUCCI BITCH....how great is that??? fuckin cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how am I listing Gucci? Don't you mean listening? Get a better language translator dude. And so what? I can't just bump Crooked I and Slaughterhouse like your dumb fuck ass. A little mainstream won't kill you. Please argue Hip-Hop with me, and how u learnt so much from it in Germany.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

the suicide rate would go up

Nah I think this dude would go on a mass genocide like that Russian scene in Modern Warefare 2.

westsiderider323

how am I listing Gucci? Don't you mean listening? Get a better language translator dude. And so what? I can't just bump Crooked I and Slaughterhouse like your dumb fuck ass. A little mainstream won't kill you. Please argue Hip-Hop with me, and how u learnt so much from it in Germany.

its just L after L after L wit this muthafucka smh

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

its just L after L after L wit this muthafucka smh

For real, its just getting sad at this point man. Im starting to feel a little bad, its like picking on the retard in school because he walked around the lunch room looking for pennys to collect. He pmd me and told me to get a life. Ohhh the irony.

YoungCrookedI

FUCK ALL YOUR HATERZ IN HERE TAKE MY DICK OUTTA YOUR MOUTH FUCKIN HOE´S.:::

that´s mason DUMB FUCK POST IN HERE.....

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

I have brownish skin you dumb fuck, get a spic avatar next time. And btw only germans are dumb as fuck to do something like that.

westsiderider323

youre a sad sad lil man

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

youre a sad sad lil man

Should we rape him?