Author Topic: Dmx's wife: what a fuckin bitch!  (Read 849 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Dmx's wife: what a fuckin bitch!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 11:01:57 AM »
DMX probably made her life a living hell for years when he was using, so in that sense she's fully entitled to try and rebuild her family without him as when he went to jail and got hooked on drugs he gave up his right as a responsible parent.

However, to rebuild that life on tv for material gain? Yeah, thats a stab in the back.

This.

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 11:04:52 AM »
she may be one of the ugliest women ive ever seen

it mustve been love eh lol

x mustve been hittin the pipe while hittin that

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 01:42:02 PM »
Sounds cool!

kemizt

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 02:04:32 PM »

Damn that bitch ain't pretty. I thought that was 50 in drag!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 02:14:45 PM »
DMX probably made her life a living hell for years when he was using, so in that sense she's fully entitled to try and rebuild her family without him as when he went to jail and got hooked on drugs he gave up his right as a responsible parent.

However, to rebuild that life on tv for material gain? Yeah, thats a stab in the back.

This.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 02:49:20 PM »
Mannnn, I used to think she was on that shit too.  Sorry, but she got the face of a crack head.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »
don't care how she look, ol girl was ride or die for this equal, fucc a pretty bitch who is only good for a photo op, and how could she be wrong to profit? you equals sound like pimps or something hahaha thinking the "deer" shouldn't profit, that dude put that woman through hell, and all the groupies,and he actually told her a bitch raped him and he had baby from it hahaha, i like that equal music and will still checc it but i ain't mad at his networth ride or die,i won't watch the shit but i don't think it's no betrayal or nothing for her to do a show about what she been through with em, he should just make sure he could get a lil checc outta it for when his name gets mentioned and call it a day yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 06:49:17 PM »
How does this shit make her a bitch?! Theres some youngminded muhafuckas on here sometimes. Me personally, i dont care for all the reality bullshit and people feelin the need to tell their lives to the world all the time. Its some self important bullshit. But I dont think she necessarily owes him shit. Not to mention, how does anybody even know if he has a problem with it?! Maybe she's kickin him down a lil bit of change off of it so he can smoke it up.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 06:55:20 PM »
lol about him smoking up his potential profit from it hahahaha, i just know i don't take a fucc'n rapper side just cause i like his damn music yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 07:07:01 PM »
^^yeah people get like emotionally attached to these muhafuckas. Even Michael. People talkin about they KNOW Michael aint fuck with them kids. lol Man....you gotta be kiddin me?! lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Prof@ssor

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 09:18:08 PM »
DMX’s wife Tashera Simmons has officially separated from the chart-topping rapper and is planning a reality show focusing on her rebuilding their family without him.

According to Simmons, the reality show is titled Tashera Simmons….Life After X and will give a firsthand account of how their family is coping with the rapper’s legal and drug problems and how they “cope with a husband and a father that has let them down over and over again.”

Additionally, Simmons is penning a tell-all memoir titled Tashera Simmons…Strength of A Woman, with author Aliya S. King.

"It’s not a tell-all, I want to clear that up. It’s a memoir, it’s a story about our life, my life, and our life together,” Simmons told AllHipHop.com in a press release announcing the reality show.

“My side of the story, because I feel like in his book, he didn’t really get into detail to better explain it,” Tashera Simmons stated. “I think reading my book, it explains everything. I’m talking about everything, from my childhood when I was abandoned by my mother and left to take care of my siblings, to when me and Earl (DMX) first met at 11 and we got together at 18 and I’m starting from there until then on…It’s a positive tell all."

According to Tashera, the reality show is being shopping to several networks, who are vying to pick up the show.

A Bitch? Do you anything about her story and/or what happened between the two? No. Seems to me you're just too stupid to realize she's been with him since she was 10 or something.  That is the ultimate proof she's not a bitch, she's actually a ''real bitch'' if you get what i mean.

DMX? He's the opposite, after being thrown to jail countless times and using all that drugs he's the fucked up bitch.

I don't care,she's a bitch and you are a fuckin idiot.

You got DMX's penis so far up in your ass his cum is coming outta your mouth. Go wash it. Everyone in this thread already said you were wrong, Im out.

Elano

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »
DMX’s wife Tashera Simmons has officially separated from the chart-topping rapper and is planning a reality show focusing on her rebuilding their family without him.

According to Simmons, the reality show is titled Tashera Simmons….Life After X and will give a firsthand account of how their family is coping with the rapper’s legal and drug problems and how they “cope with a husband and a father that has let them down over and over again.”

Additionally, Simmons is penning a tell-all memoir titled Tashera Simmons…Strength of A Woman, with author Aliya S. King.

"It’s not a tell-all, I want to clear that up. It’s a memoir, it’s a story about our life, my life, and our life together,” Simmons told AllHipHop.com in a press release announcing the reality show.

“My side of the story, because I feel like in his book, he didn’t really get into detail to better explain it,” Tashera Simmons stated. “I think reading my book, it explains everything. I’m talking about everything, from my childhood when I was abandoned by my mother and left to take care of my siblings, to when me and Earl (DMX) first met at 11 and we got together at 18 and I’m starting from there until then on…It’s a positive tell all."

According to Tashera, the reality show is being shopping to several networks, who are vying to pick up the show.

A Bitch? Do you anything about her story and/or what happened between the two? No. Seems to me you're just too stupid to realize she's been with him since she was 10 or something.  That is the ultimate proof she's not a bitch, she's actually a ''real bitch'' if you get what i mean.

DMX? He's the opposite, after being thrown to jail countless times and using all that drugs he's the fucked up bitch.

I don't care,she's a bitch and you are a fuckin idiot.

You got DMX's penis so far up in your ass his cum is coming outta your mouth. Go wash it. Everyone in this thread already said you were wrong, Im out.

Dmx can die tomorrow and i couldn't care less, so fuck off and don't brake my balls.
and LMFAO @ "Everyone in this thread already said you were wrong"  :D

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 02:04:57 PM »

hahaha. she looks like a donkey.

V2DHeart

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2010, 06:59:16 PM »
How is she a b*tch? Having to endure exhausting days with a crack head, who was abusive, and neglectful of his parental duties, and just overall careless in his beahviour would lead anyone to leave.

How do you know it ?  ::)

Well, when you live with a person who takes any form of drugs, and likes to keep vicious dogs in the company of kids to the extent that they get taken off him, and he still continues to go down the downward spiral of that path, you can't exactly defend him. He made a few good songs, but apart from that, the rest was just dog growls and barking through beats, and he was bizarrely jealous of a lot of Hip Hop artists. He had chances to work with a lot of top acts, but his jealously and stubbornness saw him dropped of those chances
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2010, 01:30:29 AM »

Hell yeah shes a bitch, I don't give a fuck how fucked up of a father/husband DMX is, you don't fuckin GO ON A REALITY SHOW and AIR THAT SHIT OUT.......fuck outta here bitch, you fucking attention wanting ass hoe.......yeah X might be fucked up, but that don't make it less fucked up for you to create a fuckin reality show out of that to gain some publicity for yourself.......fuck that bitch