Poll

Pick one!!

Player 1
Player 2

Author Topic: Which stat line is better?! (NBA)  (Read 639 times)

Sccit

Re: Which stat line is better?! (NBA)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 09:27:32 PM »
^you honestly think dude knows his basketball? LOL

Are we grading on a curve? Cham has made it clear that basketball isnt his number one sport. Im sure he knows more about basketball than you know about any other sport but basketball.

LOL...I'd be willing to bet I know more football than he knows basketball, and i dont even follow any nfl teams.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 12:48:37 AM »
^Look at what you're arguing; not even discussion related. If what I said in other threads was "so retarded", a man of your NBA IQ should be able to dismantle what I have to say.

But that's what you do, just pick & choose the fights you think you can rebuttle something that shows you may have won the argument, but clearly just ignore the rest & say "not even response worthy" to act like you don't have to. But you know, as well as I do, you just can't respond. It's cool, I'm not looking for people to be like "God, he knows his ball...much more than NIK", just as long as you & I know you can't reply, I'm good. 8)

EDIT: Just look through your recent posts in your on-going debates with Daygo, you REPETATIVELY, almost every single one, call him a "biased", "moron" that knows "nothing", who is "as stupid as Cham"; yet, he gets a reply because he's fighting an argument you believe you can win. Face it, you're a joke.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 12:53:05 AM by Chamillitary Click »

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 11:00:16 AM »
^Look at what you're arguing; not even discussion related. If what I said in other threads was "so retarded", a man of your NBA IQ should be able to dismantle what I have to say.

But that's what you do, just pick & choose the fights you think you can rebuttle something that shows you may have won the argument, but clearly just ignore the rest & say "not even response worthy" to act like you don't have to. But you know, as well as I do, you just can't respond. It's cool, I'm not looking for people to be like "God, he knows his ball...much more than NIK", just as long as you & I know you can't reply, I'm good. 8)

EDIT: Just look through your recent posts in your on-going debates with Daygo, you REPETATIVELY, almost every single one, call him a "biased", "moron" that knows "nothing", who is "as stupid as Cham"; yet, he gets a reply because he's fighting an argument you believe you can win. Face it, you're a joke.

what is it that you think I can't reply to? LOL...honestly. say it here so i can put another one of your moronic beliefs to rest. really, though, the reason i don't reply to your posts is because they're usually filled with a whole lot of ignorance and idiocy, and usually to an extreme extent, straight up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »

what is it that you think I can't reply to? LOL...honestly. say it here so i can put another one of your moronic beliefs to rest. really, though, the reason i don't reply to your posts is because they're usually filled with a whole lot of ignorance and idiocy, and usually to an extreme extent, straight up.

LOL how on Earth can you of all people comment on ignorance? I can't think of anything off the top of my head. But I'll keep my eye on you, boss.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 11:30:41 AM »

LOL how on Earth can you of all people comment on ignorance? I can't think of anything off the top of my head. But I'll keep my eye on you, boss.

that's what i thought, chammy...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2010, 06:00:05 PM »
lol@ NIK once again making a fool of himself...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2010, 02:55:38 AM »
lol@ Daygo once again lickin my nuts...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »
lol@ Daygo once again lickin my nuts...

You think that when someone makes fun of you, they are on your nuts. Yet you have a whole keystyle text about Sikotic in your sig along with a picture of him lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"