Author Topic: Miami Heat?!  (Read 1917 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Miami Heat?!
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2010, 12:23:23 PM »
Sure. Playing a small line up, he's best off at Small Forward but agile and strong enough to box downlow in limited minutes at the defensive end. It's already a given hes going to create a huge mismatch on the offensive end where he'll find Mike Miller or Eddie House wide open standing around thinking about baking some raisin cookies

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2010, 04:30:30 PM »
Miami just inked a deal with proven playoff shooter Eddie House!!!  Welcome back to the team eddie!!

PG Eddie House

SG D Wade

SF Mike Miller

PF Lebron James

C Chris Bosh 

that line up is gonna murder 95% of the league. With Lebron and D wade sharing PG duties damn

LMAO...that lineup would get slaughtered by real teams.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2010, 04:43:29 PM »
If I don't know what I'd do.

No point of having a PG on the floor considering Wade & LeBron would bring it up every single possesion anyway; maybe bring one in eventually, but off the start, I don't know.

Going to be an interesting year.

here is your lineup

starting:

PG D wade

SG Mike Miller

SF Lebron

PF Bosh

C Igalskus?  

bench:  Haslam, Eddie House, Mario Chalmers and 3 guys from the Miami Heat accounting department with minimum deals
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 04:45:27 PM by William Jordan »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2010, 04:46:05 PM »
Miami just inked a deal with proven playoff shooter Eddie House!!!  Welcome back to the team eddie!!

PG Eddie House

SG D Wade

SF Mike Miller

PF Lebron James

C Chris Bosh 

that line up is gonna murder 95% of the league. With Lebron and D wade sharing PG duties damn

LMAO...that lineup would get slaughtered by real teams.

first off Eddie House ain't a PG that's for sure

second off that lineup WOULD destroy any team if Dwade or LEbron is playing PG
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2010, 05:24:26 PM »
Eddie House would be just another shooter, formally he might be the PG, but of course LeBron and Wade are incredible with the ball and used to it, so they would do it, no doubt.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 10:02:55 PM »
house from the celtics?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2010, 01:26:35 PM »
house from the celtics?

yeah, the nigga knows how to play on a big 3 team while winning the title. good choice.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2010, 02:05:39 PM »

PG Eddie House

SG D Wade

SF Mike Miller

PF Lebron James

C Chris Bosh 

LeBron at PF??

This lineup would be fun to watch....but yeah, You wouldnt want Lebron playing PF. You wouldnt want your best player (perimeter) having to guard bigmen all game. Not to mention they would get absolutely murdered on the boards. Miami is gonna be a great team I think. But if the lineup looked like this, I think the Celtics would put a hurtin on em in the playoffs. They need another a real bigman in the starting lineup.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2010, 04:58:17 PM »
Damn if the heat lose next season biggest failure n sports history...who else they gon get? Or better yet whos left?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

teecee

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2010, 08:57:44 PM »
Damn if the heat lose next season biggest failure n sports history...who else they gon get? Or better yet whos left?

I'd say they just might be a big, serviceable post player who can take up space and grab boards, and defend elite big men away from being a championship team

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2010, 09:02:37 PM »
Considering every single Laker fan has claimed the Lakers will without doubt 3-peat because Miami isn't as good as them, would it really be a fail if they don't win?

I mean, yeah, using common sense, it makes ZERO sense how LeBron is "cheating his rings" by getting help, yet somehow the Lakers are still the better team. ::)

How does that logically make sense? You guys are so contradicting.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2010, 10:51:42 AM »

It would be one of the biggest. I dont think THE biggest. The Lakers signing Karl Malone and Gary Payton to join Shaq and Kobe, a HOF roster only to get smoked in the finals against a Piston team with no sure-fire HOF'ers was pretty bad.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2010, 12:36:20 PM »

It would be one of the biggest. I dont think THE biggest. The Lakers signing Karl Malone and Gary Payton to join Shaq and Kobe, a HOF roster only to get smoked in the finals against a Piston team with no sure-fire HOF'ers was pretty bad.

yeah, that 2004 team was filled with too many egos and not enough team work. I don't expect this Heat's team to win, but if they don't win in 3-5 years, then we can start talking failure.

SO PRUP

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2010, 02:51:35 PM »
Celtics are still the team to beat in he east

'EclipZe

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2010, 02:58:24 PM »
Celtics are still the team to beat in he east