Author Topic: "HillBilly Highway" starring Devin The Dude & Lil' Duval (Prod. Eddie Griffin)  (Read 318 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/07/23/22308229.aspx

ahhhh can't wait!  this 1 should be good, maybe even a classic.  finally my nigga Devin gettin' on camera and that nigga Duval with him gonna be funny as shit.  it's produced by Eddie Griffin so u know it ain't gonna be nuthin' but good shit.  bout time

BiggBoogaBiff

Damn, Devin and Duvall got kicked out.  I don't even know if I wanna see it like that anymore

iamd.com shit

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
what ?!?!? i dont know what to think of this thread........

these low budget movies are always hyped up to be the next big thing....have you seen that katt williams internet dating...LMAO i can make a better production with my iPad and windows movie maker.
not only will u see bad acting from the extra's but watch to see how the others play out when acting without professional directorial. not to mention Eddie is to stressed out, he cant get a movie role anymore, his health is at a down slope...ill sleep on this release. 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

BiggBoogaBiff

Yo u shitted on "Internet Dating", no good.  I fucked wit dat movie