Author Topic: Ice Cube - Drink The Kool Aid  (Read 1932 times)

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Ice Cube - Drink The Kool Aid
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2010, 10:36:17 AM »
Y u always hatin on cube? Hes makin better muzik than mack and malone but u stay hatin the true west...from what i heard of this song months back wasnt feelin it lets c if this changes at all
as far as mack and malone they both making bullshit just like cube.glasses can make that street shit that we all like just like mack can.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2010, 11:11:56 AM »
Ur hate 4 cube is some dedication...so ur admittin ur boss(es) make wack muzik like cube is? Can u name one mack song or anythin by mack or malone thats been highly talked bout or anticipated as much as cubes new album or even wc's? Btw cube was n westside connection along wit wc and ur boy mack...u jay rock, malone, etc...are bringin the best outta cube at this stage n his career so keep it comin...u werent hatin on cube b4 this beef started so y after?  cubes makin better muzik than snoop, game, and many more but u stay hatin...he needs 2 take lessons from mack who hasnt done nuthin...soft white? U like that album? Soft trash...wheres beach cruiser droppin on 6/6/09 4 my bitch? Y dont u speak on them thangz?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2010, 11:24:34 AM »
This beat is fucking great! I can't believe you guys aren't feeling this!

SO PRUP

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2010, 11:29:45 AM »
lol Ice Cube has got to have the worse beat selection out of any rapper ever.  Throughout his career with a few exceptions dude has always had pretty wack ass beats.  I don't see the big deal about this track though, I actually think its wack...

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2010, 12:07:53 PM »
Jacked Jay Z's DOA.

Garbage

Fuck GAy-Z!! We Are Talking About Ice Cube!! Who gives a shit about Jay-Z!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

ChapinPride

• Lil Geezy
  • high till I die
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2010, 12:11:11 PM »
Cube did it again! 8)
WEST COAST 4 LIFE!!!!!

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2010, 12:18:50 PM »
lol Ice Cube has got to have the worse beat selection out of any rapper ever.  Throughout his career with a few exceptions dude has always had pretty wack ass beats.  I don't see the big deal about this track though, I actually think its wack...
:o no way

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2010, 01:23:40 PM »
What don't you like about it?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2010, 01:24:10 PM »
this shit bang to me,i'm braille'n this one,that i am the west shit was just ight to me and i agree extra's was put on it cause it was cube and typical west coast production,but the equal is saying something on this cut and he wasn't trying to make no dancy shit just giving you the raw in layman's terms, is the best cube song no,but it's good and that's all that matters at least to me yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Lucifuge

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2010, 10:18:11 PM »
Decent track,nothing mind blowing. but im gonna bump it.

"That last thing you wanna do is have me spit out a rhyme
And say I was writing this and I thought of you"

by Eminem.
 smell beef?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

h2k4

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »
Uhh, yeah not feeling this.  Cube just needs to let it go.

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2010, 11:36:09 PM »
Ur hate 4 cube is some dedication...so ur admittin ur boss(es) make wack muzik like cube is? Can u name one mack song or anythin by mack or malone thats been highly talked bout or anticipated as much as cubes new album or even wc's? Btw cube was n westside connection along wit wc and ur boy mack...u jay rock, malone, etc...are bringin the best outta cube at this stage n his career so keep it comin...u werent hatin on cube b4 this beef started so y after?  cubes makin better muzik than snoop, game, and many more but u stay hatin...he needs 2 take lessons from mack who hasnt done nuthin...soft white? U like that album? Soft trash...wheres beach cruiser droppin on 6/6/09 4 my bitch? Y dont u speak on them thangz?
cube is the best westcoast rapper to date.nothing good will ever be talked about on this site for glasses or mack.mack treated soft white like a mixtape.he paid nothing to do it and its at around 30k sold on the project.so take $7.67x30k and do the math.im sure mack not  trippin.the mack and malone album is a nice body of work that any street person will understand.as far as beach cruiser droppin its been a long journey but its coming.music has changed drastic for all la artist.any artist from la will and is having problems getting records out (politics).by the way my i stay a few doors down from wc and hes real close with my brother so no hate here folk

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2010, 02:41:43 AM »
should have used a different beat
I cannot listen to music like this..
why?

You said why yourself.. Beat is ass and makes the track un-bumpable? lol
lol i just had to know for sure ;)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2010, 01:04:01 PM »
cube is the best westcoast rapper to date.nothing good will ever be talked about on this site for glasses or mack.mack treated soft white like a mixtape.he paid nothing to do it and its at around 30k sold on the project.so take $7.67x30k and do the math.im sure mack not  trippin.the mack and malone album is a nice body of work that any street person will understand.as far as beach cruiser droppin its been a long journey but its coming.music has changed drastic for all la artist.any artist from la will and is having problems getting records out (politics).by the way my i stay a few doors down from wc and hes real close with my brother so no hate here folk
that's whats up pooh,but i do got to ask you about macc treating that album like a mixtape don't he won't people to respect him for making quality? never knocc him for making his bread in all but you don't want to leave fans with original material they feel is subpar yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

kuruptDPG

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2010, 02:22:10 PM »
the beat isnt wack....id say to those who said that u hav to listen to it proprly, otherwise its a dope trak