Author Topic: this is a REALLY BAD idea but wuts ur opinion on it?  (Read 199 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:this is a REALLY BAD idea but wuts ur opinion on it?
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2002, 06:14:19 PM »
dammit shes havin second thoughts :( and she said she doesnt know if her cuzins would let me stay there n all this shit

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2002, 06:24:40 PM »
so are u gonna go or not??? im out!!!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2002, 06:38:33 PM »

i dunno yet me n her gotta talk but we havnt talked much lately so prolly not and also if shes gunna b a botch all the time there n shit i dunno if i wanna but i wanna lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2002, 07:45:14 PM »

i dunno yet me n her gotta talk but we havnt talked much lately so prolly not and also if shes gunna b a botch all the time there n shit i dunno if i wanna but i wanna lol

Just get a motel or something and spend 2 nights with her down there...That's a better way to get away from ure parents...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2002, 08:08:45 PM »

Just get a motel or something and spend 2 nights with her down there...That's a better way to get away from ure parents...PeACe

Well U cant exactly get a motel at 16........but man, theres so many ways to get away from tha world wit just U and her........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2002, 08:16:36 PM »
Don't do it man...That sucks...Imagine how bad ure grandparents will feel? Stealing money from your grandparents? That's just wrong dude...U gotta have respect...Your grandparents don't have much life left..Imagine how bad u'll feel when they die...I say u ask them, and tell them how bad u wanna go and see what they say...PeACe

Homies on point, dogg, its a dumb idea, your young, ask sumone who has expeirence of life, like your grandparents, and show em sum respect, stealing from them is just, pathetic, get real, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Pillow

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2002, 07:10:19 PM »
I think it is a bad idea.  but hey it could go down as a great memory.  but then again it could come out with a horrible memory.  use your best instinct, gut feeling, and decide.