Author Topic: I have a couple of...  (Read 412 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I have a couple of...
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2002, 10:09:38 AM »
If someone is currently holding a title, it should be pointed out under their name when they post...like "MiddleWeight Champion" or something...
I had it in my sig for a pretty long time and I defended that title twice, last time was only like 2 weeks ago, but I got bored of that. But yeah, I'm WCC's middleweight title holder

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2002, 11:37:31 AM »
i think i should be mod again...I mean i was the original mod of this forum when it was kickin..Plus i wanna try to get his place kickin like it was..But when i got banned for like a day i lost that privelige..

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2002, 05:31:32 PM »
I'd gladly sign up to be a mod......

word

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2002, 05:41:03 PM »
lol lightweights and all this, sum ppl really are dumb, thinking the amazing cos they got sumit in there name saying they are a hall of famer or lightweight holder.lol

Hey dogg... the Lightweight title is a stepping stone for newer or not as good rhymers. The Middleweight is a title that the better people defend to get ready to challenge for the Heavyweight title. The Hall of Fame is for the rhymers that have had great careers, and the WCC is the Tournarment that is like the WWE's King of the Ring, were rhymers battle out for respect, and hopefully a shot at a title. Last tourny, Mack won and got a shot at bLaDe. Though later he was caught biting... but that's what we got. And I agree with Pr1mo being mod, he was the original, well I think Infinite was after Incoginto didn't do anything, but still, Pr1mo was one of the first. That was some time ago.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2002, 06:44:21 PM »
That reminds me...

Yo M Dogg...when's the next WCC Cup gonna be?

I'd like to get up in there...

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2002, 07:12:31 PM »
 ::) Fine dont like my ideas..I'll just have each one of you banned...Go get em Overseer..LoL jk..anyways fine dont like my ideas..but I was thinking the old battles that already been won..why dont you lock em or close em or something to clean up this board it's messy in the battle section  ::)
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!