Author Topic: Snoop's New Album (my review)  (Read 609 times)

Snoop_da_BOSS

Snoop's New Album (my review)
« on: December 14, 2002, 12:52:39 PM »
Snoop_da_BOSS So, yeah, dat's my review of Snoop's last album "Paid Tha Cost To Be Da BOSS", check dis out....

1. "Don Doggy", just a wack intro...  :-\
2. "Da Bo$$ would like to see you", pretty good, but short song, I liked it... :)
3. "Stoplight", with all tha respect to Snoop, this one is one of the worst on the album, and tha name is GAY!!! >:(
4. "From tha Chuuch to da Palace", not bad, different, but not the best... still, I like the style. :o
5. "I believe in you", Latoiya Williams with her beautiful voice, and Snoop's soft lyrics dis time, make dis song a really nice and sweet one... not bad... :D
6. "Lollipop", wat can I say 'bout it? It's worst listenin to it, at least 'cause of such features as Jay-Z, Soopafly, Nate Dogg. And the song itself is pretty good, with a nice vibe. :-*
7. "Ballin'", tellin' tha truth I didn't like it very much, cause here Snoop decided to bring The Dramatics back to the ground, dat doesn't sound like Snoop's music at all... but it's relaxin'.... :-\
8. "Beautiful", nothin special, just one of the songs... :P
9. "Paper'd Up", dat song is really good!!! One of my favourite on the album, wicked remix w/ Mr.Kane and Traci Nelson. Just listen to Snoop when he says: "...money, money, money, money..." ;D
10. "Wasn't your fault", dis1 is just solid... "u can't control these hos." :-*
11. "BO$$ PLAYA", nothin' special... but the appearance of DMJ. :(
12. "Hourglass", Mr.Kane, G.Loc, help Snoop do his thang, not bad... ::)
13. "The One and Only", one of the best songs on da album, wicked scratches, and beat... phrases from famous songs... PHAT! ;D
14. "I miss that bitch", i like both Snoop and E-White, but they should have been really stoned when recordin dis shitty song...  ???
15. "From Long Beach 2 Brick City", really good, plus u get the whole 213 w/ Redman in 1 song, what is fuckin nice... worth checkin out. ;D
16. "Suited 'n Booted", dat is Snoop's story, he keeps it real... you got to do it... fa shizzle my nizzle... :D
17. "You Got What I Want", damn, dawg, I didn't expect dis kinda beat from Snoop, but dat is a 100% hit, man!!! Plus appearance of Luda, G.Loc, Charlie Wilson... If u haven't heard it, ur loss... ;D
18. "Batman & Robin", I dunno why Snoop decided to make dis song, but it should be on tha next soundrack 4 next "Batman and Robin", if there will be one... hehe  8)
19. "Message 2 Fat CUZZ", yo y'all should listen to this, Suge Knight, eat this, fucka!!! It ain't over, muthafuckeaz!!! Damn, good skit... :-X
20. "Pimp Slapp'd", tha last, tha longest, and one of tha best songs on the album, wicked lyrics, not bad rythm, man... ;D

So, yeah, dat's all my review, dawg, if you like it tell me... I'll give dis album 8 out of 10 points. :D Keep it real, man...[/glow]
« Last Edit: December 14, 2002, 04:38:32 PM by Snoop_da_BOSS »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Snoop's New Album (my review)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2002, 11:03:35 PM »
heeey whats happening homie, its me Abdul from 405

i agree with some of your ratings....but i like Ballin, and I miss that bitch, and lollipop

and Boss Playa is my 2nd favourite siong on the cd
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 04:17:44 PM »
heeey whats happening homie, its me Abdul from 405

i agree with some of your ratings....but i like Ballin, and I miss that bitch, and lollipop

and Boss Playa is my 2nd favourite siong on the cd
I got it, man.... Just as u said, more u listen to it, more u feel it, right? Them songs I gave bad ratin to, ain't dat bad, man.. U know wat I'm sayin? By tha way, Lollipop turns out to be quite a good shit...

Chuuch!!! [/glow]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2002, 04:18:30 PM by Snoop_da_BOSS »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2002, 02:22:20 PM »
bo$$ playa in my mind could go in a all time snoop great cd, i luv the fuckin song

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2002, 09:38:09 PM »
bo$$ playa in my mind could go in a all time snoop great cd, i luv the fuckin song

I feel u 100%, dawg