Author Topic: Whatcha Ya'all Think of the Real Me  (Read 337 times)

OutSider

Re:Whatcha Ya'all Think of the Real Me
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2002, 11:02:58 PM »
You look like you lost weight from the last pic I saw of you.  You look cool as always, though, I'll bet your fun to hang out with, you're probably real as hell and always respectful of people.  

Overseer's a clown, I thought that too when I saw the picture.  When you wear a jacket, you're supposed to tuck your shirt in if the jackets zipped up.  Peace~

yeah.. my dad and mom never bothere to teach us how to dress... growing up as a child and with  single father... my dad would feel uncomfrontable buying clothes from the women section. so i would just settle for boys clothes... also.. i would have to know my size since dad didnt want to wait for me in the girls section waiting area.... so you see.. me and m dogg.. cant dress ourselves. blame it on the Father... but anyways.. m dogg is the coolest hommie around.. mister personality they call him....

no not really.. but the girlies liked him in school... remember.. Gavor m dogg?? hehehe... anyways... i recomment talking to m dogg if you are stressin... he is a life saver... no pun intended

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2002, 04:10:35 AM »
Overseer's a clown, I thought that too when I saw the picture.  When you wear a jacket, you're supposed to tuck your shirt in if the jackets zipped up.  Peace~

LOL damn yall proper az hell! where do yall come from? lol. Shoot, i dont got ONE homeboy who actually tuckz they shirts in, unless they dressed all suited up or sumthin. But not wit no regular clothez. U gotta be sumwhat baggy, sumwhat casual, and make sure not tah look like a sucka  ;)

Keep dat shirt untucked M-Doggggggg...

BTW, u look kinda like tha grinch in that Avator  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2002, 04:13:55 AM »
LOL... it looks stupid hangin out... if the coats open then let it hang, but if not, tuck it up :)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2002, 05:47:57 AM »
You look like you lost weight from the last pic I saw of you.  You look cool as always, though, I'll bet your fun to hang out with, you're probably real as hell and always respectful of people.  

I actually lost weight this summer. Then I gained it again. At home, I lose. At school I gain. Maybe 'cause they actually feed me here, where is at home, I cooking for my sister... who know...  ::)

And I ain't tucking in my shirt for no one. I get in trouble all the time at work for not tucking in my shirt.

bez

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2002, 06:48:08 AM »
Gangsta.  Tuk yer shirt in yer scruff!

OutSider

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2002, 08:56:57 AM »

I actually lost weight this summer. Then I gained it again. At home, I lose. At school I gain. Maybe 'cause they actually feed me here, where is at home, I cooking for my sister... who know...  ::)

And I ain't tucking in my shirt for no one. I get in trouble all the time at work for not tucking in my shirt.

since when did i have to stay home to cook for you and dad??

never ever... so stop your bitchin.... because i am not in the 1800s where i have to cook... oh yeah.. this last summer you never once cooked... dad did... last summer i cooked mexican food for you everyday.... so i you dont know what your talking about... i am not going to allow myself to be oppressed by you or dad... you guys can make your our damn food..

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2002, 01:21:11 PM »
you look chillin homie, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2002, 05:58:20 PM »
Gangstafied.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2002, 03:09:26 AM »
since when did i have to stay home to cook for you and dad??

never ever... so stop your bitchin.... because i am not in the 1800s where i have to cook... oh yeah.. this last summer you never once cooked... dad did... last summer i cooked mexican food for you everyday.... so i you dont know what your talking about... i am not going to allow myself to be oppressed by you or dad... you guys can make your our damn food..

i want sum mexican food...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2002, 07:41:53 PM »
Not a lot of people down here tuck their shirts in either...PeACe