Author Topic: Wyclef Running For Haiti's Presendency  (Read 1720 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Wyclef Running For Haiti's Presendency
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »
Wyclef Running For Haiti's Presendency
if you had read some of my blogs(which i ain't into at all, unless its one of those free d/l music ones, i mean i've got a life, but its a free fucking world, yes it is, so i ain't hating, because i ain't a hater, i've got a life, even though those other blogs are done by bougie nerds wit big mouths behind computer screens a million miles away in secret locations, wit too much time on there hands) i was forced to do back in the day because of unanamed sex offenders trying it wit me and my famo from secret identity's behind secret locations, which i only did because at the time i thought it was mostly industry mudda fockers and i thought if i shame them on a public underground, make em lose fans, customers, flop there money, kick food out of there mouths publicly, even on a undergound level, they would front for the public and bring it to man on the streets, you get what i'm saying, i don't have to elaborate and if you had checked them back then, then you would know certain names were on there, some warranted even to this day, but most were on some goofy shit, like i was just running wit whatever name popped in my head that the sex offending voices sounded remotely like to me, witout being technical and being more professional wit it like i do now, because i don't play games when it comes to the protection of my family from poom poom pussy sex offender, weakheart, insect worm, piece of pussy, nasty vermin, sex offender's, you get what i'm saying, because if it ain't you, then that person would have nuthin to worry about and have a life and bills and wouldn't have time to worry about blogs or websites if it ain't them, i'd see it the same way if it was on the other way and the shoe was on the other foot, its probably gonna turn out to be a bunch of crackheads, brownheads and coke freaks wit a few entertainment heads in the mix aswell, you get me

but my point is, putting certain heads on there over flimsy shit at that time, wern't smart or technical or productive, it was just i really wanted to get my hands on whoever it was and do some serious damage to them, you get what i'm saying, they are hardcore sex offenders, pure and simple, rapist, paedophilles, peeping toms, voyeurs, stalkers, rejected repulsive gay groupies, rejected repulsive, skin crawlinly vomit inducing, revoulting and creepy like a faggot, nonce(paedophille) bitches, who have major, serious, severe, warped out, goofy, mental, creepy, disturbing, nasty, repulsive, sexual perv problems, typical sex offenders that can't get sex in an appropiate fashion that can't take rejection and don't know when to stop, no matter how much these chump pussy perverts get exposed in public, so i had to protect my famo and the public from these coward, no shame, no pride, no dignity, pussy little scumbag pervs, you see what i'm saying, by any means necessary, my famo and innocent public that mind there own bizness and think about who they know only are more important than them, yes they are, in every capacity

so i won't disrepect certain human beings wit naming previous names that was put onto that list goofyly and embarrasinly, looking back now and lower them or put them on the same level as these sex offender piece of shits, all i'm gonna say is wyclef is a decent brother, thats got genuine love worldwide and who does a lot for the community and always shows love to the hoods worldwide wherever he goes andv touch's down, he's for the hood, truss me on that and for that brother to be the president of haiti, which it looks likely like its gonna be, then thats just a beautiful thing because for the first time ever, other than hugo chavez and other a-alikes like him throughout history, for the first time other than those type of brothers and sisters, its the first time that we're gonna get someone from our generation, one of our kind, from our community, in power, no fake, anti-christ illumati good conman barack obama bizness, you get what i'm saying, wit the mandate to do genuine good, i just hope they don't try to assasinate that brother or sumthin you know, for real like, you get me, i'm proud of that brother, because i would have loved to be the president of my parents birthplace, z(zambia in southern africa), but the rules there right now don't allow it and i know if i tried to carry out my agenda there, i would get assassinated asap, no questions asked, so big up wyclef for carrying that foot forward and representing, if he gets elected it will be a very proud day for hip hop and for our human being's thats on a level community worldwide, full stop, you get what i'm saying, wyclef, salute, salute, salute, 21 gun salute to that brother, my people, salute, big up, salute cuzzy

hahahahahahahaha

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 09:49:54 PM »

There are already groups against Wyclef in Haiti, because he hasn't lived in Haiti for 5 years, he has a US passport, though still technically a Haitian citizen, his getting killed for the passport. When these laws were put into place, it was out of fear that someday a Haitian from the US, would make money in the US, then come back to Haiti and try to run the country. This was a legit fear in 1987 when Haiti wrote up their constitution, and that is EXACTLY what is happening right now. Wyclef is lobbying right now for Haiti to change the constitution to run for president, how is that.

He grew up in Haiti. He can run under the constitution.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 05:18:41 AM »

There are already groups against Wyclef in Haiti, because he hasn't lived in Haiti for 5 years, he has a US passport, though still technically a Haitian citizen, his getting killed for the passport. When these laws were put into place, it was out of fear that someday a Haitian from the US, would make money in the US, then come back to Haiti and try to run the country. This was a legit fear in 1987 when Haiti wrote up their constitution, and that is EXACTLY what is happening right now. Wyclef is lobbying right now for Haiti to change the constitution to run for president, how is that.

He hasn't lived in Haiti the last 30 years, he can't run under's Haiti's constitution. Look it up.

LONDON!!

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 06:37:12 AM »
@m dogg
what do you think about michel martelly?

and clef has been going back and forth between haiti since he was born there before the earthquake, but yeah, constitutionaly he can't stand because of the rule that you have to have lived there five years consecutively if you want to run for the presidency, but clef was haiti's worldwide roving ambassador so i think he will still be able to run still you know
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 07:16:40 AM »

He hasn't lived in Haiti the last 30 years, he can't run under's Haiti's constitution. Look it up.

And this is a requirement where?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 11:02:34 AM »

And this is a requirement where?

Haiti's constitution. It was designed to prevent Haitians from making money in the US, only to comeback to Haiti and then become president. Sound familiar. Here, Article 135 of the constitution

http://pdba.georgetown.edu/constitutions/haiti/haiti1987.html

@m dogg
what do you think about michel martelly?

and clef has been going back and forth between haiti since he was born there before the earthquake, but yeah, constitutionaly he can't stand because of the rule that you have to have lived there five years consecutively if you want to run for the presidency, but clef was haiti's worldwide roving ambassador so i think he will still be able to run still you know

He will be the Barack Obama of Haiti if elected. Loved on the streets, never makes that change he promises.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 12:00:53 PM »
There's nothing there about having to have lived in Haiti for the last 30 years

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2010, 01:20:04 PM »
There's nothing there about having to have lived in Haiti for the last 30 years

let me spell this out for you.

In order to be president in Haiti, you have to have lived there at least 5 years before the election. That means from 2005-2010, Wyclef had to have lived as a full time resident in Haiti. For at least the last 30 years, meaning 1980-2010, Wyclef has lived in the United States, in New Jersey. Meaning he has not lived in Haiti for the last 5 years, 2005-2010. He visits Haiti, but never set up a permanent residency in Haiti, his full time home has been New Jersey. Meaning according to the constitution of Haiti, he is not eligible to be president of Haiti. He filed papers, but the representative branch of the government of Haiti is expected to block his candidacy because of this fact.

LONDON!!

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2010, 02:15:21 PM »
@m dogg

obama is a system controlled conman puppet, are you saying that western corporate interests control michel martelly?

because you seem to know a lot and seem to be up on haitian politics, because michel dosen't seem like a puppet to me

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 02:41:57 PM »
@m dogg

obama is a system controlled conman puppet, are you saying that western corporate interests control michel martelly?

because you seem to know a lot and seem to be up on haitian politics, because michel dosen't seem like a puppet to me

He doesn't seem like a puppet, but as you know I was a strong supporter of Obama and so far I am seeing him trying to navigate the worlds of both the supporters he had and trying to not step on the establishment's toes, and I fear that might be Martelly's fate as well. I have no reason so far to believe though that Martelly is a puppet, so I will have to keep an eye on him.

I only got into Haitian politics 5 years ago, when I took a Latin American history class. We had a visiting professor who was genius, his name is Dennis Hildago, and he knew Latin American politics in and out. At the same time, people were protesting Aristide getting over thrown, and I decided to go see some film makers who were documenting the protest in Haiti. They had footage that was not seen in the US, or even actually released documentaries because no one wanted to touch it from a pro-Aristide point of view. When it came time for the final project in our Latin American history class, my group drew Haiti, so it gave me a chance to study Haiti's past, and instead of going into the depths of Haiti's past like my group wanted, I insisted we go into Haiti since Baby Doc got overthrown, and the struggle to keep Aristide and the democracy in power. I was truly into it, and I still follow Haitian politics to this day. We got an A in the class and the project, the professor was truly impressed and I learned so much about finding alternative news sources since the Times, Newsweek and all the other news sources in our library made Aristide to be a bad man. Looking at that footage though, talking to the people that were actually there, and finding actual Haitian news sources showed that Haiti had a strong distrust of the US, outsiders. Since the election of Obama though, Haiti has a positive attitude to the US, and since the earthquake, much has change, some even asking to be a US territory. It is this weakness in Haiti that I fear Haiti will lose it's independence and in turn it will lose it's financial independence, and maybe be like Costa Rica and forever be dependent on the US. Costa Rica once made it's own food, and then over time the US shipped "aid" in the form of cheap rice. Since then the people stopped buying local food, and farmers went out of business in Costa Rica. Now, unable to provide it's self with food, Costa Rica is forever depended on the US. Is it any wonder it was part of the Nations of the Willing during the Iraq War. Haiti will share the same fate.

LONDON!!

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2010, 08:42:17 PM »
@m dogg

He doesn't seem like a puppet, but as you know I was a strong supporter of Obama and so far I am seeing him trying to navigate the worlds of both the supporters he had and trying to not step on the establishment's toes, and I fear that might be Martelly's fate as well. I have no reason so far to believe though that Martelly is a puppet, so I will have to keep an eye on him.

I only got into Haitian politics 5 years ago, when I took a Latin American history class. We had a visiting professor who was genius, his name is Dennis Hildago, and he knew Latin American politics in and out. At the same time, people were protesting Aristide getting over thrown, and I decided to go see some film makers who were documenting the protest in Haiti. They had footage that was not seen in the US, or even actually released documentaries because no one wanted to touch it from a pro-Aristide point of view. When it came time for the final project in our Latin American history class, my group drew Haiti, so it gave me a chance to study Haiti's past, and instead of going into the depths of Haiti's past like my group wanted, I insisted we go into Haiti since Baby Doc got overthrown, and the struggle to keep Aristide and the democracy in power. I was truly into it, and I still follow Haitian politics to this day. We got an A in the class and the project, the professor was truly impressed and I learned so much about finding alternative news sources since the Times, Newsweek and all the other news sources in our library made Aristide to be a bad man. Looking at that footage though, talking to the people that were actually there, and finding actual Haitian news sources showed that Haiti had a strong distrust of the US, outsiders. Since the election of Obama though, Haiti has a positive attitude to the US, and since the earthquake, much has change, some even asking to be a US territory. It is this weakness in Haiti that I fear Haiti will lose it's independence and in turn it will lose it's financial independence, and maybe be like Costa Rica and forever be dependent on the US. Costa Rica once made it's own food, and then over time the US shipped "aid" in the form of cheap rice. Since then the people stopped buying local food, and farmers went out of business in Costa Rica. Now, unable to provide it's self with food, Costa Rica is forever depended on the US. Is it any wonder it was part of the Nations of the Willing during the Iraq War. Haiti will share the same fate.

yeah i can't front, obama conned me aswell, he had me fooled supporting him too, even though i knew deep down his record and some of his ties despite those slick, conman speeches, despite those speeches before he got elected, i still knew deep down his record and ties didn't add up to his speeches but i wanted to believe what he was saying and hope for the best, but he's proved to me he's even worst than what i expected, he's deeply entrenched in and is a part of the system, wholeheartedly

but yeah, i love learning diffrent history's of our people, throughout the world, from the african & latino dispora in africa, carribean, south and central america and every other community on this planet too, worldwide, full stop, history is a beautiful thing, if you know your history, human beings will know were there going in life, thats the way i see it

i flopped in high school, i didn't get any qualifications, so i need to do a access course that will allow me to do a degree course at uni, to get better qualifications to get a higher paying job, because originally i wanted to do a law degree, but i was advised that i would be too old onced i completed the degree because i'm 31 now and i wouldn't be able to get a lawyer job, so i'm gonna do a social humanties access course that will include history, which i'm looking forward to doing, then our do a degree(i haven't decided which one yet) that will allow me to be a social worker, its a good job and its a better paid job than miminum wage, because i would like to go into real estate worldwide and raise enough capital to get my pan africanist projects on and poppin, you get what i'm saying fam, that history course you did sounded like it was big

props for putting me up on game cuzzy, salute fam