Author Topic: I SAW BIN LADEN IN KFC.....  (Read 2440 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: I SAW BIN LADEN IN KFC.....
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2002, 01:53:43 PM »

Wholy shit, how hard is it to understand. Chickenburger has the word burger in it. So it can be called a burger for short. Thats oviously what he meant.

dude, I have never in my life heard something called a chickenburger. And I worked 3 years in a meat department. I would fucking know. I've heard of ground chicken, but not chickenburger. I was only sayin that to be an ass. The whole point of my reply to bez was if he is gonna make a joke at the expense of 3000 plus innocent deaths in NYC, he should at least get the fucking restaurant right. Then you stuck your newbie ass in trying to be noble, or retarded, or whatever, but in the process, you have made yourself look like a 5 year old moron who doesn't know the difference between a cow and a chicken. Now I'll let this shit go if you are done.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

JAE

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2002, 01:57:12 PM »

dude, I have never in my life heard something called a chickenburger. And I worked 3 years in a meat department. I would fucking know. I've heard of ground chicken, but not chickenburger. I was only sayin that to be an ass. The whole point of my reply to bez was if he is gonna make a joke at the expense of 3000 plus innocent deaths in NYC, he should at least get the fucking restaurant right. Then you stuck your newbie ass in trying to be noble, or retarded, or whatever, but in the process, you have made yourself look like a 5 year old moron who doesn't know the difference between a cow and a chicken. Now I'll let this shit go if you are done.

OK, I know the difference between a chicken and a cow. And i knwo the difference between a Chickenburger and a hamburger. AND I KNOW what a burger is. A hamburger would have the beef in it with two buns and whatever coems along with that. A chicken burger would be chicken with two buns and whatever comes along. I think you dont know what a burger is. You may be an expert on beef but you sure dont know much on burgers.

PS this has got to be the stupidest argument ive ever had.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2002, 01:58:40 PM »

OK, I know the difference between a chicken and a cow. And i knwo the difference between a Chickenburger and a hamburger. AND I KNOW what a burger is. A hamburger would have the beef in it with two buns and whatever coems along with that. A chicken burger would be chicken with two buns and whatever comes along. I think you dont know what a burger is. You may be an expert on beef but you sure dont know much on burgers.

PS this has got to be the stupidest argument ive ever had.

This is the stupidest arguement you have ever started.

JAE

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2002, 01:59:45 PM »

This is the stupidest arguement you have ever started.

You started it by sayin that to bez. I just thought i should correct you. It didnt have to be an argument.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2002, 02:02:11 PM »

You started it by sayin that to bez. I just thought i should correct you. It didnt have to be an argument.

Why do you care what I say to bez? I thought his joke was inappropriate, so I tried to retaliate in a way that could be taken as a joke instead of just telling him I thought that was wrong. Then you poke your head in, and begin an arguement with me over chickenburger... aka chicken sandwich.... which is what normal people call them, and THEN you say it's the stupidest arguement that you have been in, and try to say I started it. Just fucking drop it.

JAE

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2002, 02:06:09 PM »

Why do you care what I say to bez? I thought his joke was inappropriate, so I tried to retaliate in a way that could be taken as a joke instead of just telling him I thought that was wrong. Then you poke your head in, and begin an arguement with me over chickenburger... aka chicken sandwich.... which is what normal people call them, and THEN you say it's the stupidest arguement that you have been in, and try to say I started it. Just fucking drop it.

Ive never heard anyone call it a chicken sandwich. I always hear everyone say chicken burger. There is such a thing. Check KFC.com or somthin I bet they call it a chickenburger.
And i also think bez's joke wasnt even a little bit funny.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2002, 02:07:53 PM »

Ive never heard anyone call it a chicken sandwich. I always hear everyone say chicken burger. There is such a thing. Check KFC.com or somthin I bet they call it a chickenburger.
And i also think bez's joke wasnt even a little bit funny.

Where you from dogg? Here in the states, they are called chicken sandwiches. KFC's site calles them sandwiches, not burgers. The word burger is synonomous with hamburgers. But I'm done with it. Sorry I got you pissed.

JAE

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2002, 02:11:12 PM »

Where you from dogg? Here in the states, they are called chicken sandwiches. KFC's site calles them sandwiches, not burgers. The word burger is synonomous with hamburgers. But I'm done with it. Sorry I got you pissed.

Im from Canada. I didnt realize you guys use different stuff that we use up here. I guess it is alot different between our countries. But whatever, all i know is up here we call em chicken burgers. Forget this! Im done with this burger argument. Its stupid.

bez

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2002, 02:22:10 PM »
oh well at least I got sum replies even if it was a couple of fools argueing over a burger and a resturant.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2002, 02:24:32 PM »
oh well at least I got sum replies even if it was a couple of fools argueing over a burger and a resturant.

LOL. Fools maybe, but at least I know what a hamburger is.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2002, 02:28:43 PM »
Not lol at Bez. I can't see the point...

lol at Overseer

LMAO at this whole discussion

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2002, 02:29:58 PM »
Oh, should've read it more exactly...only read Burger lol, but the joke's still...uhm...rather average

bez

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2002, 02:38:38 PM »
Fuck everyone.  I mean come on ok everyone in the world felt it and everyone still hurts over it.  I for 1 sat there for 2 hours and watched an emotianl documentary on it the other night and  I admit I got upset.  So if anybody says n e thing like disrespectful cunt then they can just shut the hell up.

It was just a simple joke that somebody told me ages ago, I think like the day after the disaster so I thought I would share it.  Oh and by the way KFC had a FLAMING TOWER BURGER, they took it off the Menu straight after the WTC.  Cause they knew people would object to it being called that.  It was called a flaming tower burger.  

Oh and Big Bad Ass congradulations on making about 10 posts just to prove that you know  what a hamburger is, I am proud of yer son.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2002, 02:44:46 PM »
Fuck everyone.  I mean come on ok everyone in the world felt it and everyone still hurts over it.  I for 1 sat there for 2 hours and watched an emotianl documentary on it the other night and  I admit I got upset.  So if anybody says n e thing like disrespectful cunt then they can just shut the hell up.

It was just a simple joke that somebody told me ages ago, I think like the day after the disaster so I thought I would share it.  Oh and by the way KFC had a FLAMING TOWER BURGER, they took it off the Menu straight after the WTC.  Cause they knew people would object to it being called that.  It was called a flaming tower burger.  

Oh and Big Bad Ass congradulations on making about 10 posts just to prove that you know  what a hamburger is, I am proud of yer son.

I'm proud of you too for making a mockery out of 3000 dead people. Flamer.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2002, 02:45:42 PM »
Cause they knew people would object to it being called that.

Really ?  ::)

lol at THIS