Author Topic: "Mayweather Exposed As Chicken"  (Read 1426 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: "Mayweather Exposed As Chicken"
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 12:51:06 AM »
Lol, he trying to get some intel on Manny? 

I read Cotto is scheduled to fight Julio Chavez's son in Dec.  Is he any good?

Chavez Jr. is fuckin raw... too bad De La Hoya was scared of him when Chavez jr was calling him out
The West is Back

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2010, 08:33:10 AM »
http://www.boxscorenews.com/mayweathers-message-to-pacquiao-p881-68.htm

Mayweather's Message To Pacquiao

by John Martinez
Boxscore News - Texas
August 18, 2010

You ever get those calls on your phone where you don't recognize the number calling you so you let the phone ring until it goes to voice mail?

Usually this will suffice the caller's needs and they will proceed with leaving a voice message in your mail center and wait for your return contact. However, every now and again, the caller will be persistent and leaving a message will only go so far in their eyes.  They need more.

Well three calls and one voice message (marked urgent on my cell phone) later, it was apparent that someone was itching to "reach out and touch someone,"me. The person with the itch was none other than Roger Mayweather.

Needless to say, I returned his calls.

"This fight has to happen; we want this fight," exclaimed Roger Mayweather. "The fight for my nephew is Manny. This is the fight that makes the most sense when talking about money making, but also, this fight has to happen cause it's important to the fans.  The people want to see this fight and they should get what they want."

He continued, "I'm hearing people say my nephew's (multi-world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.) scared of Manny Pacquiao. Floyd ain't scared of Manny. Lil' Floyd ain't scared of sh*t, why should he be," Mayweather continued, " let me ask this question, who's been knocked out twice?"

Roger is clearly talking about the two pound for pound combatants that were expected to do battle in the "biggest fight in boxing history" sometime this year-undefeated slick boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. and the crowd pleasing heavy handed Manny Pacquiao. However, the dream fight that was, failed to materialize and since has become a nightmare for all involved.

From the network suits to the promoters all the way down to the sweet science fans themselves and everyone in between, the sentiment is mutual, we've all been robbed of witnessing greatness in the squared circle.

Many people are blaming Floyd Mayweather Jr. for this fight not taking place. Originally, the fight was proposed with stipulations from the Mayweather camp that Pacquiao submit to random blood tests prior to the fight.

Pacquiao scoffed at this request believing that taking blood from his body would hinder his ability to be at full strength for the fight. Because of this, the fight was nixed until talks allegedly resumed again over the summer. This time, Pacquiao stated he would be willing to partake in blood tests, but only if the tests were scheduled to cease fourteen days prior to the scheduled bout with Mayweather.

With that, Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum from Top Rank boxing, initialized a very public deadline for Mayweather to agree to these terms or forfeit the chance to dethrone the "People's Champion." The deadline came and went and no one has heard much from the Mayweather camp about this matter until now.

"The only reason this fight hasn't happened is because Manny won't agree to random blood tests throughout training camp," Roger said. "This motherf**ker says he agreed to tests, but he really didn't," Mayweather continues, "he wants to know when these tests are happening and he wants them to end at a certain time. How the f*ck is that random drug testing?"

He then asks, "if you got nothing to hide, then why be so concerned about when you gotta take a drug test? How you gonna leave over 100 million dollars on the table cause you don't want to take random drug tests leading up to the fight?"

"I know why? Cause you got something to hide," said Roger.

As for Manny, he has always claimed he has nothing to hide. Questioned as to why Floyd is adamant about cleaning up the sport of boxing via random blood tests. Why now? Why go 40 bouts into your career and suddenly demand your opponents submit to Olympic style testing?

Mayweather answered, "my nephew brought this testing up because going into the fight with Shane Mosley, Shane had a history of using substances. And now with Manny, we got our suspicions."

"Floyd ain't asking no one to do nothing that he isn't willing to do himself."

"You saw what happened when we got Shane in that ring; Floyd put an ass whooping on him and guess what, we got the same for Manny too," said Mayweather.

Roger continued, "we got something for this mother f**ker. He ain't doing nothing but living on borrowed time and he knows it."

"Manny can't fight. He ain't shit."

Mayweather then turned his ire to me, "I heard you thought it would take my nephew eight rounds to finish Pacquiao. You're crazy."

"You must be being kind, but blind," he added, " Floyd won't take eight rounds to finish Manny. How can you say it'll take eight rounds when this f*cking bum(Manny) swings wild, has no head movement or defense and ain't got no f*cking skills in the ring?"

Mayweather offers yet another question to his captive audience, "who the f*ck has two close fights with (Juan Manuel)Marquez?"

"Manny does. He's a f*cking bum living on borrowed time and we got something for ass."
"The year ain't over yet and there's still plenty of time to fight."

"I'm sure you'll see Floyd fight before the year's out," proclaimed Mayweather.

Aside from revealing his belief that Floyd will fight in the near future, he finished with a message to Manny Pacquiao.

"Come on mother f**cker, meet us."

In future piece, Roger and I discuss Cotto, catchweights, and the upcoming Antonio Margarito/Manny Pacquiao title fight.

John Martinez is a writer for both Boxscore News and FightChronicles.com.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2010, 08:58:50 AM »
"I'm sure you'll see Floyd fight before the year's out," proclaimed Mayweather.

Not gonna happen, the Margarito fight is officially going down in Dallas.  Too much promo has happened to cancel it.  Manny wants to set that weight class title record too..

This is obviously just Mayweather's camp trying to play mind games with Manny.  Which, if I had to judge, is working, lol.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2010, 09:50:37 AM »
Yeah i dont think it will go down either. Mayweather is smart. MoneyBoy got too much to lose and he knows PacMan is on fire right now. Thats why hes ducking him. I think he will wait till PacMan catches a L so his mojo is fucked up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2010, 12:22:37 PM »
Its clear what the hold up is lol. If anyone is living on borrowed time its Floyd. Floyd KNOWS he can NOT lose. If he loses, he will not draw at all. Manny can lose a fight, and people will stay pay to see him fight. Look how much Mayweather draws attention to his undefeated record. He knows thats all he's got left to sell tickets. It makes his entire camp look ridiculous when they try to discrredit Manny so much as a fighter. Callin him a bum lol. I think this fight can go either way. Im pullin for Manny, but Mayweather can take it too. His camp is just backpedaling
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2010, 02:24:46 PM »
Well, to a lesser degree, I think Manny has to remain undefeated too.  Yeah Manny has losses, but very early in his career, since then he has become an utlta boxer and has been undefeated.

If Margarito wins, it kinda fucks up the whole purpose of Manny vs Floyd for about 1/4 of the potential PPV buyers (my estimate, the most casual type of fans).

And for the record, I think Floyd will win.  :P

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2010, 09:12:16 PM »
Well, to a lesser degree, I think Manny has to remain undefeated too.  Yeah Manny has losses, but very early in his career, since then he has become an utlta boxer and has been undefeated.

If Margarito wins, it kinda fucks up the whole purpose of Manny vs Floyd for about 1/4 of the potential PPV buyers (my estimate, the most casual type of fans).

And for the record, I think Floyd will win.  :P

I'm not a mayweather rick rider by any means but why won't manny fight jmm again?  

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2010, 12:22:58 AM »

Margarito cant see Pacman. Hes good but not a fear factor for Manny at all. I Think hell get knocked the fuck out  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2010, 02:34:48 AM »

I'm not a mayweather rick rider by any means but why won't manny fight jmm again?  

Has Marquez been wanting a third fight?  I Would think both of one of the fighters would rather fight new opponents before revisiting one for the third time.

Well, to a lesser degree, I think Manny has to remain undefeated too.  Yeah Manny has losses, but very early in his career, since then he has become an utlta boxer and has been undefeated.

Margarito cant see Pacman. Hes good but not a fear factor for Manny at all. I Think hell get knocked the fuck out  8)

Yeah.  He will probably get Mosley'd again.

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2010, 12:18:22 PM »

Has Marquez been wanting a third fight?  I Would think both of one of the fighters would rather fight new opponents before revisiting one for the third time.

Well, to a lesser degree, I think Manny has to remain undefeated too.  Yeah Manny has losses, but very early in his career, since then he has become an utlta boxer and has been undefeated.

Yeah.  He will probably get Mosley'd again.

After Manny beat JMM in that second fight he basically said that they wouldnt fight again. He wanted to move up in weight and fight David Diaz. His camp felt that they beat Marquez in the first fight anyways, and really probably should have if the one judge didnt score the first round incorrectly as 10-7 Manny instead of 10-6 like it was supposed to be. So for them, they beat Marquez twice. What would a trilogy prove? Its an exciting fight if they ever do it again. Styles make fights and those two really matchup well. I think with where Manny is right now, if they do it...Manny will win decisively. But you never know, could be close.

And what I meant by Pacquiao being able to lose is, Manny wont lose as much of his appeal with a loss...that Floyd would. People see Manny as a warrior and they like watching him in the ring. His appeal isnt tied to his record, its tied to his performance. Floyds appeal is very much tied to his record. A loss would kill any appeal he has...except by educated boxing fans, who dont make up that big of a percentage of the actual boxing viewers.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2010, 04:06:08 PM »
But am I the only one that would rather see him fight jmm again or moseley rather?  I think we can all agree that a fight with Margarito is pointless seeing as though Moseley already beat him down and I wouldn't really care to see him fight Cotto either.  Why does it seem like options beyond top rank aren't being considered?

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2010, 07:36:18 PM »
But am I the only one that would rather see him fight jmm again or moseley rather?  I think we can all agree that a fight with Margarito is pointless seeing as though Moseley already beat him down and I wouldn't really care to see him fight Cotto either.  Why does it seem like options beyond top rank aren't being considered?

JMM would be a great fight I think. I think its the business side of boxing with that one. Bob Arum is looking at risk/reward. And what would Manny have to gain in that fight as opposed to lose? The first fight was a draw, but you could argue Manny won because of the mistake on the judges scorecard. The second fight was extremely close, but a Manny victory. Typically trilogies are necessary because each fighter wins one of the first two fights. That isnt the case here. Pacquiao/Mosley would be very good too. But two problems. There isnt a huge amount of appeal in that since Floyd JUST beat Shane. Not to mention, Arum would have to deal with Golden Boy again....which I guarantee he doesnt want to unless its a megafight.

Benefits to fighting Margarito. Pacquiao can win the vacant Junior Middleweight title giving him a title in 8 weight classes (record). Also, Margarito is a fighter that Mayweather had historically ducked so its somewhat of a slap in the face to Floyd. Last...both Manny and Margarito are Top Rank guys, Arum gets to make all the money lol.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2010, 02:20:10 PM »
"a fight with this great man will be one of the biggest fights in history,unfortunately it will never happen"   sugar ray leonard 5 to 6 years before he actually fought marvin hagler, funny how fans seem to not remember things like that hahaha yell

leonard was a bitch for makin hagler wait that long 2 .. and i thought hagler shoulda won yell
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2010, 02:22:19 PM »
Lol, he trying to get some intel on Manny? 

I read Cotto is scheduled to fight Julio Chavez's son in Dec.  Is he any good?

Chavez Jr. is fuckin raw... too bad De La Hoya was scared of him when Chavez jr was calling him out

lmao.. Chavez Jr is garbage..JCC is one of my fav boxers ever but his son is a joke livin off his dads name
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.