Author Topic: Wyclef Running For Haiti's Presendency  (Read 1737 times)

LONDON!!

Wyclef Running For Haiti's Presendency
« on: July 31, 2010, 08:28:49 AM »
Wyclef Running For Haiti's Presendency
if you had read some of my blogs(which i ain't into at all, unless its one of those free d/l music ones, i mean i've got a life, but its a free fucking world, yes it is, so i ain't hating, because i ain't a hater, i've got a life, even though those other blogs are done by bougie nerds wit big mouths behind computer screens a million miles away in secret locations, wit too much time on there hands) i was forced to do back in the day because of unanamed sex offenders trying it wit me and my famo from secret identity's behind secret locations, which i only did because at the time i thought it was mostly industry mudda fockers and i thought if i shame them on a public underground, make em lose fans, customers, flop there money, kick food out of there mouths publicly, even on a undergound level, they would front for the public and bring it to man on the streets, you get what i'm saying, i don't have to elaborate and if you had checked them back then, then you would know certain names were on there, some warranted even to this day, but most were on some goofy shit, like i was just running wit whatever name popped in my head that the sex offending voices sounded remotely like to me, witout being technical and being more professional wit it like i do now, because i don't play games when it comes to the protection of my family from poom poom pussy sex offender, weakheart, insect worm, piece of pussy, nasty vermin, sex offender's, you get what i'm saying, because if it ain't you, then that person would have nuthin to worry about and have a life and bills and wouldn't have time to worry about blogs or websites if it ain't them, i'd see it the same way if it was on the other way and the shoe was on the other foot, its probably gonna turn out to be a bunch of crackheads, brownheads and coke freaks wit a few entertainment heads in the mix aswell, you get me

but my point is, putting certain heads on there over flimsy shit at that time, wern't smart or technical or productive, it was just i really wanted to get my hands on whoever it was and do some serious damage to them, you get what i'm saying, they are hardcore sex offenders, pure and simple, rapist, paedophilles, peeping toms, voyeurs, stalkers, rejected repulsive gay groupies, rejected repulsive, skin crawlinly vomit inducing, revoulting and creepy like a faggot, nonce(paedophille) bitches, who have major, serious, severe, warped out, goofy, mental, creepy, disturbing, nasty, repulsive, sexual perv problems, typical sex offenders that can't get sex in an appropiate fashion that can't take rejection and don't know when to stop, no matter how much these chump pussy perverts get exposed in public, so i had to protect my famo and the public from these coward, no shame, no pride, no dignity, pussy little scumbag pervs, you see what i'm saying, by any means necessary, my famo and innocent public that mind there own bizness and think about who they know only are more important than them, yes they are, in every capacity

so i won't disrepect certain human beings wit naming previous names that was put onto that list goofyly and embarrasinly, looking back now and lower them or put them on the same level as these sex offender piece of shits, all i'm gonna say is wyclef is a decent brother, thats got genuine love worldwide and who does a lot for the community and always shows love to the hoods worldwide wherever he goes andv touch's down, he's for the hood, truss me on that and for that brother to be the president of haiti, which it looks likely like its gonna be, then thats just a beautiful thing because for the first time ever, other than hugo chavez and other a-alikes like him throughout history, for the first time other than those type of brothers and sisters, its the first time that we're gonna get someone from our generation, one of our kind, from our community, in power, no fake, anti-christ illumati good conman barack obama bizness, you get what i'm saying, wit the mandate to do genuine good, i just hope they don't try to assasinate that brother or sumthin you know, for real like, you get me, i'm proud of that brother, because i would have loved to be the president of my parents birthplace, z(zambia in southern africa), but the rules there right now don't allow it and i know if i tried to carry out my agenda there, i would get assassinated asap, no questions asked, so big up wyclef for carrying that foot forward and representing, if he gets elected it will be a very proud day for hip hop and for our human being's thats on a level community worldwide, full stop, you get what i'm saying, wyclef, salute, salute, salute, 21 gun salute to that brother, my people, salute, big up, salute cuzzy

this is taken from www.allhiphop.com

Breaking News: Wyclef Jean To Run For President Of Haiti; Announcement Next Week
Friday, July 30, 2010 3:16 PM | 33 comments
By Roman Wolfe and Grouchy Greg Watkins
Get Alerts (AllHipHop News) Hip-Hop star Wyclef Jean will announce his bid for the President of Haiti, a source has confirmed with AllHipHop.com exclusively.

Sources close to Wyclef confirmed with AllHipHop.com that the rapper will announce his bid for the country’s highest office next Thursday, on August 5th.

The 37-year-old was born in Haiti, but immigrated to the United States at the age of 9-years-old, when he landed in Brooklyn, before settling in South Orange, New Jersey.

As a member of The Fugees and as a solo artist, Wyclef has sold millions of records, in addition to collaborating with artists like Paul Simon, Gloria Estefen, Destiny’s Child, Carlos Santana and others.

The rapper sprung into action on January 12th, when his native land was leveled by a 7.0 earthquake that left 300,000 people dead over a million others displaced.

Even prior to the earthquake, Wyclef Jean’s Yele Haiti organization raised funds for the country, but after the deadly earthquake, the rapper helped raise over $10 million dollars in less than three months.

The rapper will make his official announcement just two days prior to the country’s August 7th deadline to submit his plan for running for President.

Analysts are predicting that Wyclef Jean will easily win the race with his financial connections, influence among the Haitian youth and his political influence around the world.

The news of his candidacy has stoked fears in opponents planning to run for the head office in November.

"I think if Wyclef is allowed to run he will have a straight victory," political leader and former presidential candidate Himmler Rebu told Reuters yesterday.

Jean, who maintained his status as a citizen of Haiti, was in the country yesterday, where he was preparing for his upcoming campaign.

The rapper/musician also has political clout in the country.

His uncle, Raymond Alcide Joseph, has been the Haitian ambassador to the United States since 2005 and helped Wyclef’s drive to raise money and relief aid for victims of the massive earthquake.

Elections are slated for November 28th.
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Mike Harris

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank You Based GOD!
Re: Wyclef Running For Haiti's Presendency
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 06:20:36 PM »
That would be ill. Haiti might be a poppin' ass place if it happens.
But I only fuck with redbones so no dark skin Haitians for me
Ladies, who looks better than me? I'm so fly
# just asking.....
WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT TO SAY?

LONDON!!

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 06:59:44 PM »
your a faggot, go watch brian pumper or sumthin and stay out my thread

big up all my haitian crew, salute

LONDON!!

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 08:50:13 PM »
your a faggot, go watch brian pumper or sumthin and stay out my thread

big up all my haitian crew, salute

No need to attack dudes opinion. And this might be a good thing, he seems like a down, earth centered person.

i'm not attacking his opinon, black human being black, is black human being black to me, i don't see dark skin or light skin black human beings, i just see black, if a human being chick is pretty or not, you get what i'm saying, but its a perfectly free world for straight human beings to have there personal preference, i don't have a problem wit that, its a free fucking world, yes it is, so long as you are genuinely straight in a appropriate way wit human being chicks on the streets face to face, in a consensual manner, in there age range, then your cool wit me, anything else is not straight shit or above board or sex offender, no it isn't

i want this faggot out of my thread because he said brian pumper is sexy in a thread about larry fishburn's daughter in the g-spot forum, i don't want fags in my threads, no i don't, fuck em

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 11:46:07 PM »
That would be interesting, if Wyclef becomes their president, I definitely will start following their day to day political moves on the regular.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LONDON!!

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 02:00:02 AM »
That would be interesting, if Wyclef becomes their president, I definitely will start following their day to day political moves on the regular.

you know this fam, one of us is gonna be in political power, representing for our brothers and sisters over there, its a beautiful thing, i'm so proud of clef taking this foot forward and not backing down, salute that brother for real, salute, salute, salute, yep, yep, yep

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 05:27:30 AM »
His uncle is their Ambassador to the US so he must be plugged in to their leadership already somewhat, but he'll have a tough road ahead if he wins, because the powers that be (big corporations) could just drive him out like they did Aristide if he rocks the boat too much. I hope he promotes economic development by Haiti for Haitians rather than relying on foreign aid, cause the aid could be used as a means of strangling his gov't if he stands up to pressure from the major powers (like the US). Yet I'm hopeful, Wyclef seems like he is principled and thoughtful, and he is not stupid or greedy.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 07:52:50 AM »
Jean-Bertrand Aristide is getting shitted on again. Wyclef should be trying to support bringing this man back into his country. The military over threw him once, and Bush Jr.the second and his never allowed to return to his country. He was a Catholic priest and he tried so hard to rebuild Haiti, but he pissed off the elite and they paid for the military to get rid of him. Wyclef should be trying to restore Aristide to power, not filling his ego.

LONDON!!

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 01:31:34 PM »
@sami
yeah clef seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders, i just hope the powers that be don't try to assassinate him through proxy's if he switches on the system too much, fuck the system

@m dogg
i ain't gonna front or nuthin, i don't know too much about aristide too much, but i know anyone whose is an enemy of the system, especially if its someone like george w bush, is on a level too me, because the system dosen't like any human being whose is on a level, no they don't

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 10:28:04 AM »
Jean-Bertrand Aristide is getting shitted on again. Wyclef should be trying to support bringing this man back into his country. The military over threw him once, and Bush Jr.the second and his never allowed to return to his country. He was a Catholic priest and he tried so hard to rebuild Haiti, but he pissed off the elite and they paid for the military to get rid of him. Wyclef should be trying to restore Aristide to power, not filling his ego.

Needless to say that the Haitian elite, the US government and the IMF had their hand into this. But Aristide turned out nothing better than any other despot, relying on intimidation and death squads. And of course he came back, he had a second term in office. Overall, it's a difficult topic. I found this http://www.lrb.co.uk/v26/n08/paul-farmer/who-removed-aristide article which I think is worth reading, as well as the letters to it.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 11:24:36 AM »

Needless to say that the Haitian elite, the US government and the IMF had their hand into this. But Aristide turned out nothing better than any other despot, relying on intimidation and death squads. And of course he came back, he had a second term in office. Overall, it's a difficult topic. I found this http://www.lrb.co.uk/v26/n08/paul-farmer/who-removed-aristide article which I think is worth reading, as well as the letters to it.

Explain to me when Aristide had death squads in his first term, since it only lasted 7 months!! I mean, if his using intimidation to stay in power, it failed bad. On the subject of that article, you said I should read it, and when I did I get a one sided argument that never said anything on death squads. It talks about left wing politics and how the middle class and elite hate him, which is true. But in a democracy, you have to do for the majority, and the majority is poor. Wyclef is already came out again Aristide in the past, saying he should be removed because hundreds of thousands listen to Aristide's every word and Aristide did not tell them to stop protesting when they removed him. Wyclef is the establishment's new puppet to get the people to forget about Aristide, and it might work, and with extra US help it might make people forget. But in reality, the democratically elected leader should be established in his country, or at the very least allowed to return to help with the recovery. You claim intimidation and death squads, but none were ever found or use. In reality Aristide talked against them during the Baby Doc reign, and within months, not years, Aristide was gone. Wyclef is a puppet, and it's sickening to see it happen like this.

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 12:20:59 PM »

Explain to me when Aristide had death squads in his first term, since it only lasted 7 months!! I mean, if his using intimidation to stay in power, it failed bad. On the subject of that article, you said I should read it, and when I did I get a one sided argument that never said anything on death squads. It talks about left wing politics and how the middle class and elite hate him, which is true. But in a democracy, you have to do for the majority, and the majority is poor. Wyclef is already came out again Aristide in the past, saying he should be removed because hundreds of thousands listen to Aristide's every word and Aristide did not tell them to stop protesting when they removed him. Wyclef is the establishment's new puppet to get the people to forget about Aristide, and it might work, and with extra US help it might make people forget. But in reality, the democratically elected leader should be established in his country, or at the very least allowed to return to help with the recovery. You claim intimidation and death squads, but none were ever found or use. In reality Aristide talked against them during the Baby Doc reign, and within months, not years, Aristide was gone. Wyclef is a puppet, and it's sickening to see it happen like this.

My bad, regarding the death squads, I meant his second term but didn't make it clear. I read about this more than once, not even mainstream media and I don't think it's too far-fetched.
As for Wyclef, I don't know, Didn't read much on the topic until now. What makes you think he's the establishment's puppet other than expressing an opinion in the past that is not yours or mine?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 12:25:22 PM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LONDON!!

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 12:50:23 PM »
yeah thats crazy, m dogg, you really think clef is an establishment puppet, when the establishment started hating on him by spreading misinformation through the media because his charity won't play the western establishment politricks charity 'game'

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 02:51:11 PM »
From what I've seen, and talk to from people on the ground in Haiti during the Aristide over throwing, these death squads were none existance, even in the second term. He used more strong arm tactics in the second term to protect his presidency, but he never had death squads. My sources come from people in Haiti during this time, I talked to people who were covering the Haiti rebellion, and were filming a documentry, Haiti and the Endless Revolution. They said that when the news showed the 2,000 protesting to over throw Aristide, that behide them was over 200,000 protesting to keep Aristide in power.

Is Wyclef a puppet, think about this, when any politican looks for a Hip-Hop artist to say, hey, I listen to hip-hop, they all say Wyclef. From John Kerry to Bill Clinton, everyone but Obama says Wyclef. On top of that, isn't it weird that now out of no where, Wyclef wants to run Haiti when he hasn't lived in Haiti. Now that Haiti is weakened, now that Haiti is desperate, Wyclef wants to run it. Of course he has no governing experience and he can't even run his charities, BUT he now wants to run his former home country. Unless he knows he has help, he wouldn't and shouldn't do it. Wyclef is up to something, as the establishment's favorite Hip-Hop artist is now ready to lead a country. This has puppet written all over it.

http://sfbayview.com/2010/wyclef-jean-for-president-of-haiti-look-beyond-the-hype/

Arkan al-Turani

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 05:46:45 PM »
Best of luck to him, he just might need it.