Author Topic: Mega Yacht 'Red Square' (fuck yo thread ah ah ah )  (Read 985 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Mega Yacht 'Red Square' (fuck yo thread ah ah ah )
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2010, 09:38:23 PM »
I was like wow we actually have a 3 page thread on the g spot. Lol, of course its all e beef with elano. Seriously dudes this shit isn't entertaining. All you faggots go back and forth saying the same thing over and over. How many more pictures are you going to post?

fag blizze is just able to work a little bit with the photoshop, he's lucky enough to have some idiots like dick petey and leggy hendrix here...the only ones that laughs @ his retarded jokes  :D

god your a stupid cuntflap.

Elano

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2010, 09:43:13 PM »
I was like wow we actually have a 3 page thread on the g spot. Lol, of course its all e beef with elano. Seriously dudes this shit isn't entertaining. All you faggots go back and forth saying the same thing over and over. How many more pictures are you going to post?

fag blizze is just able to work a little bit with the photoshop, he's lucky enough to have some idiots like dick petey and leggy hendrix here...the only ones that laughs @ his retarded jokes  :D

his boyfriend is always on time to defend his lover  :D :D

Elano

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2010, 10:52:14 PM »

ATLEAST HE CAN GET SOMEONE UNLIKE UR FAT ASS GUIDO FUCK. FUCK YO LOVE LIFE NIGGA! AH AH AH

GAY AH AH AH

westsiderider323

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2010, 11:49:51 PM »

ATLEAST HE CAN GET SOMEONE UNLIKE UR FAT ASS GUIDO FUCK. FUCK YO LOVE LIFE NIGGA! AH AH AH

GAY AH AH AH

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2010, 06:08:46 AM »

GAY AH AH AH

LMAO
The West is Back

Elano

« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2010, 06:15:41 AM »
he's a fuckin lowlife alien like you ag AH AH AH
and its not a surprise that you find funny those lame photoshopped pics  :loser:

westsiderider323

« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2010, 09:04:04 AM »
he's a fuckin lowlife alien like you ag AH AH AH
and its not a surprise that you find funny those lame photoshopped pics  :loser:

your mom feeds you her crab infested pussy hair for breakfast wit marinera stfu

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2010, 10:25:39 AM »
damn looks like elano had a melt down last night.

ah ah ah ah

Elano

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2010, 10:28:05 AM »
ah ah ah eh eh eh

Elano

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2010, 10:34:39 AM »
ya fuck the world ah ah

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2010, 10:49:07 AM »
ah ah ah?

Elano

Elano

westsiderider323

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2010, 05:14:58 PM »

Bananas

« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2010, 05:17:39 PM »
Nice boat.