Author Topic: Game's break lights is set to drop today!  (Read 2809 times)

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
Game's break lights is set to drop today!
« on: August 02, 2010, 03:10:56 AM »
Most of the songs on there are dope .. but don't be surprised game's not 'back' these joints were recorded in 2006/2007 DA and post DA times.

http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/game-djskee-brakelights/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/game-djskee-brakelights

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=mixtapes/stream/Game - Brake Lights/&amp;artwork=the_game-brake_lights-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=mixtapes/stream/Game - Brake Lights/&amp;artwork=the_game-brake_lights-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?</a>
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 12:47:58 PM by Rud »
CAN I HAZ D;

amazing25

Re: Game's break lights is set to drop today!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 03:59:35 AM »
i will leave this forum if mixtape drops tomorrow

Concept, energy and the storyline was dope back in DA days but lyrically GAme is way better now with lines and metaphors...Hustling,Few RED ROOM Joints,Bulletoproof, some LAX songs in terms of lyrics and punchlines Game is way doper..He only namedropped Dre like 2 times in LAX, while DA was all NWA,Dre,LA,Six Tre..

"Im controversial like Afro Pic with a black fist"

"keep talking about my bread/we gonn make toast"

"palm trees and drug lords,all we know is Rocks and Presidents like Mount Rushmore" :o

LAX>>>DA AND DOC Lyrically, its just that it didnt have the EPIC sound or direction..

"Like Dre did, i created a buzz without single like NWA Did"  ::)

Line for Line, Game improvbed...People just refuse to acknoledge that becoz LAX was all over the place and didnt have any sotryline.

I think RED will be his best lyrical work.However direction is even worse than LAX...if LAX was all over the place, RED will be all over the planet earth!

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:21:22 AM »
well then i guess you're leaving the forum then :) ...look at skees twitter , look at games twitter it is dropping today.
CAN I HAZ D;

DPGThang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 04:49:58 AM »

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 05:24:30 AM »
Finally releasing street rydaz lookin forward to the mixtape now.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 05:35:07 AM »
and People with Mary J Blige is on it too (another DA leftover)

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 05:40:28 AM »
well then i guess you're leaving the forum then :) ...look at skees twitter , look at games twitter it is dropping today.

:wavey:
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 06:47:30 AM »
leave the forum faggot, it's dropping tomorrow haha

you gonna "cack" off this one? lmao dipshit
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 06:50:13 AM »
Line for Line, Game improvbed...People just refuse to acknoledge that becoz LAX was all over the place and didnt have any sotryline.

Game is just trash..He does not realise that having a wordplay is ness to be relevant...and Not some Gay ass nerd Diliated People or Jurrasic 5 homosexual rap, im talking about some slick lines and witty technique.

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 06:56:34 AM »

Game is just trash..He does not realise that having a wordplay is ness to be relevant...and Not some Gay ass nerd Diliated People or Jurrasic 5 homosexual rap, im talking about some slick lines and witty technique.

;D Exactly what came to my mind!

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 08:07:57 AM »

Concept, energy and the storyline was dope back in DA days but lyrically GAme is way better now with lines and metaphors...Hustling,Few RED ROOM Joints,Bulletoproof, some LAX songs in terms of lyrics and punchlines Game is way doper..He only namedropped Dre like 2 times in LAX, while DA was all NWA,Dre,LA,Six Tre..

"palm trees and drug lords,all we know is Rocks and Presidents like Mount Rushmore" :o

LAX>>>DA AND DOC Lyrically, its just that it didnt have the EPIC sound or direction..

I think RED will be his best lyrical work.However direction is even worse than LAX...if LAX was all over the place, RED will be all over the planet earth!

be a man now, promise is a promise ;) ..but, we'll see tommorow, its Game, u never know ;)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 10:57:30 AM »

oh GTFO.. We all know you'll pull a Curtis...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 10:57:57 AM »
Not expectin anything from this tape.. hopin though..

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit

Fraxxx

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 11:22:54 AM »

oh GTFO.. We all know you'll pull a Curtis...

Dude is forum member since June and is already a beloved part of the great DubCC family. :D