Author Topic: Game's break lights is set to drop today!  (Read 2804 times)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game's break lights is set to drop today!
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2010, 04:10:21 PM »
i love the first verse of Ecstasy.. feels like i'm on a trip myself listening to that 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2010, 07:49:43 PM »
Do people really think You Know What It Is series 1 to 3 is better than Brake Lights?  Hell even Volume 4 doesn't flow this smooth.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2010, 09:09:19 PM »
Action ur feelin brake lights?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2010, 11:45:04 PM »
Game sucks at making hooks. Everyone knows this.

The hook on Brake Lights was the best one he has made in years. Great song.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Elano

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2010, 09:19:55 AM »
Hook on tradin places is somethin else...who is that on the hook?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2010, 09:53:03 AM »
Hook on tradin places is somethin else...who is that on the hook?
check recovery credits

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2010, 10:30:23 AM »

Yeah, I am.  This is the first collection of music from Game since Doctor's Advocate I can say I actually enjoy (with the exception of the XO track which I hate).  It's consistent though out.  It has a dope beat selection.  Game is rhyming lyrically, limited name drops or they're used effectively.  He's using various flows.   

I do think tracks 10, 11, and 12 are average but the rest of them are on point. 

You Are The Blood and Stadium Music sound like album cuts and if that's the case R.E.D will be on point.

None of it comes off as corny as was my issue with most of LAX. 

- Banks

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2010, 12:10:45 PM »
Listened to the tape a few times now and i def think its games best for a while. Stadium music, you are the blood, street riders, and trading places are the standout tracks that could easily be on an album. The rest of the tracks are all bumpable except for a few like the x.o track, mia
and we do it big.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2010, 12:41:35 PM »

Yeah, I am.  This is the first collection of music from Game since Doctor's Advocate I can say I actually enjoy (with the exception of the XO track which I hate).  It's consistent though out.  It has a dope beat selection.  Game is rhyming lyrically, limited name drops or they're used effectively.  He's using various flows.   

You Are The Blood and Stadium Music sound like album cuts and if that's the case R.E.D will be on point.

game doing rick ross imitation= corny

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »
Recoverey credits?
Cube

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2010, 01:19:37 PM »
Recoverey credits?
Its over the almosts famous beat from recovery

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2010, 02:07:53 PM »

game doing rick ross imitation= corny

Not for me.  He sounds dope.
- Banks

amazing25

« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2010, 04:16:01 PM »
real talk cham...how can game (a average rapper) be better than dre who imo at his best is one of the dopest...as cham mentioned impossible

Dre is one of the dopest producers, but rapper?! (Yeah let's start that old debate again)

Dre is one of the best rappers? Is you niggaz serious or is this some crack fiend love for a man that blinds you?

What? :o

I mean, eliminating the fact that his lines are not his...The ones that he write...Does he even have any metaphors or punchlines?

Game is not just a rapper, he is MC! Great MC.Specially based on recent BL material,

You niggaz are bugging...Calling Game avarage rapper...Compared to who? AZ? Cormega?Dictionary rap? RAKIM?

You comparing Game to rappers you aint never bought an album...You Just know they are dope and better than Game...but did you support Cormegas or Rakims last album> Did you buy it? Did you make that rapper get his money back so he can release an album again and prove that he is better than Game?

Or did you just google "East Coast Rappers from 90's" and automatically copy-paste a rappers name thats better than Game according to what article says.

And there are allways rappers better than others...I know whiteboys who rip the mic of 5 cans of Heineken the Way Crooked I,Joe Budden and AZ would never have dreamed off...I know niggaz that freestyle of the top of the head better than your favorite rapper...ANd there are probably other kids that are better than them somwhere.

There is allways somebody better than somebody else..But calling somebody avarage is wrong, based on what?

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2010, 04:42:12 PM »
No back cover? No credits?

I'll take a shot at the credits, production shouldn't be hard, but i'm guessing the albums they were cut from, and best believe the majority of this was cut from something, and every beat was considered for an album at one point.

01. Brake Lights (ft. Busta Rhymes) [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover Or Mixtape exclusive*
02. Trading Places (ft. Snoop Dogg & unofficially Liz Rodrigues) [Prod. DJ Khalil] *Mixtape exclusive* beat/hook from Eminem's "Almost Famous"
03. Cold Blood (ft. Busta Rhymes & Dre) [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover Or Mixtape exclusive*
04. M.I.A. (3 Heats: Lebron James, Bosh, Wade) [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover Or Mixtape exclusive*
05. Stop (ft. Rick Ross) [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover Or Mixtape exclusive*
06. Street Riders (ft. Akon & Nas) [Prod. Cool & Dre] *Doctor's Advocate leftover & Mixtape exclusive (new Game verses)*
07. HaHaHaHaHa [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover Or Mixtape exclusive*
08. Pushin' It (ft. T.I. & Robin Thicke) [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover*
09. That's The Way The Game Goes (ft. Shawty Lo) [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover Or Mixtape exclusive*
10. Ecstasy (ft. Robin Thicke) [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover*
11. Phantom Of The Opera (ft. Robin Thicke) [Prod. DJ Toomp] *R.E.D. Album leftover*
12. Do It B.I.G. (ft. Yung Joc) [Prod. Paperboy Fabe] *Mixtape exclusive*
13. You Are The Blood [Prod. J.R. Rotem or Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album or L.A.X. leftover"
14. Get'em (ft. Waka Flocka Flame) [Prod. ?] *R.E.D. Album leftover Or Mixtape exclusive*
15. Cherry Kool-Aid [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover Or Mixtape exclusive*
16. Heels & Dresses (X.O. ft. T.Y Dolla Sign) [Prod. ?]
17. Blackout [Prod. J.R. Rotem or Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover Or Mixtape Exclusive*
18. Stadium Music [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album leftover or Mixtape Exlusive*
19. Hustlin' (Champions Anthem) [Prod. Cool & Dre] *R.E.D. Album and/or L.A.X. leftover or Mixtape Exclusive*

Note - When I say "Mixtape Exlcusive" that does not always mean it was 100% made for this mixtape. It could have been made a long time ago with the lyrics or hook changed for this mixtape or it could have been made for something other than an album. An example would be "Brake Lights" where Game says something about it being a mixtape, but for a beat like that (and the fact that Busta is talking at the start) I doubt it was originally intended for a mixtape. In this case he either changed the lyrics (as was confirmed with "Street Riders") or took out a stashed/leftover beat and exclusivelylayed down the lyrics this for the mixtape. In most cases it can really go either way, so I put both. We do know that most of the Cool & Dre stuff is probably recent and most of that "Ross flow" is probably really new and/or intended for this mixtape.

If you got any changes, do this half-assed list some justice and let's create some real credits for this.