Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 845 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:Abortion
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2002, 01:15:34 PM »
Man, I'll just sum my thoughts up in a nutshell.  God intended for us to have sex as man and wife, to be paired off together, 1 by 1.  Anything outside of ANY of that, is doomed to get all screwed up, where there is no clear answer.  Look at the ingredients.  Only have sex when you're married... that way, there are no bastard kids running around, there's no thoughts of abortion, because you're a family.  So the question wouldn't even exist.  

Man steps in, unfortunately, and messes it all up.  Look at everything we have that goes against god's plan, look what we're doing to a perfect world.  Think how perfect the world would be, what a beautiful place to live in, if we all did what the hell we're supposed to.  and what is that?  Think about it.  All we have to do is love people! That's it! If I loved a woman, TRULY loved her, I would want to marry her, and then, we would never have any problems, since we truly loved each other, and would do anything for each other.  We'd have kids, we wouldn't have to worry about rape, or murder, or anything horrible; because if everybody loved people like they're supposed to, there'd be nothing to worry about.  If I truly loved people, and I earned a million dollars, I'd keep the 30 grand a year I need to live, and give the rest to people who didn't earn it.  Nobody would take advantage of that, because, if they truly loved people, they would do their best to work their fair share....

god built a perfect world, all we had to do was be nice.  LOL LOOK HOW FRIEKIN SCREWED UP WE'VE MADE IT!

Word homie, I agree.  Its a complicated issue, I mean if the baby is concieved, but unwanted[like broken condom etc], and if the parents are just kids, or dont have the resouces to raise the kid right, what do you do?  If you dont abort, you play with life, and screw up the kid, and yourselves, so its not only the parents suffering, the innocent KID is suffering the most.  So what do you do?  Theres a big possbilitiy the kids life will be ruined, but I heard of many good people who grew up in situations like this, and turned out alright.  

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2002, 06:52:39 PM »
i think its the parents opinion if they wanna give it up 4 abortion or dont its there problem not mine so i dont gotta problem with it as long as it doesnt affect me and im not gunna make sum1 not have a abortion cuz its there opinion im not gunna change it 4 em its theres if u get wut i mean

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2002, 07:07:52 PM »
if abortion is right than we should all be allowed to kill anyone who does us wrong

i'm pro life

also people act like adoption isn't an option

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2002, 08:52:19 PM »
i think its the parents opinion if they wanna give it up 4 abortion or dont its there problem not mine so i dont gotta problem with it as long as it doesnt affect me and im not gunna make sum1 not have a abortion cuz its there opinion im not gunna change it 4 em its theres if u get wut i mean

Yup.  I got my own opinions about it, but they're mine.  I really don't care what other people do about it.  Peace~