Author Topic: you can always tell how many hours elaino has been on dubcc everynight...  (Read 448 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
...by looking at my karma, he waits systematically hour on the hour to decrease my rep so if my shit said 287 yesterday and i wake up and it reads 282 that lets me know elano spent approximately 5 hours on this forum  whoring himself out hoping to get a taste of some american cock.

you cant win kid, hang it up.

Elano

ANOTHER FAILED THREAD.  :loser:

but you can always send me another pm ah ah ah

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
post em>>>ah ah ah

thats what i thought.

Elano

lmfao do you really think you are "loved" and appreciated here ? ah ah ah ah
everbody loves you dick petey, sure  :D
and last night i was online for maybe half an hour, so STFU  :loser:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Elano

YOU ARE CRYING FOR YOUR KARMA.
ah ah ah another failed post in this already failed thread.  :loser:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
no one gives a shit about karma, you cant spend that shit...it dont get you hoes.

no one cares as much about karma as the person giving negs...maranate on that one my linguine hoarding friend.

Elano

no one gives a shit about karma, you cant spend that shit...it dont get you hoes.

no one cares as much about karma as the person giving negs...maranate on that one my linguine hoarding friend.

...by looking at my karma, he waits systematically hour on the hour to decrease my rep so if my shit said 287 yesterday and i wake up and it reads 282 that lets me know elano spent approximately 5 hours on this forum  whoring himself out hoping to get a taste of some american cock.

you cant win kid, hang it up.

ya,NOBODY  :D :D :D :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i think the shit is cute...it provides me with a accurate means of determining exactly how much american cock you suck. ah ah ah ah

westsiderider323

ah ah ah elaine is mad cuz no one likes his super mario lookin ass

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, post the PM Elano.

Arkan al-Turani

• Lil Geezy
Wow, what did this cat do to attain such unbelievable level of popularity over here?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Wow, what did this cat do to attain such unbelievable level of popularity over here?

he is the personification of a euro wigger.

once he was so determined to get in here after being banned that dubcc had to ban the whole country of italy....no shit.

all he does is copy and paste articles and he dont even speak english all his disses and posts are ran through google translator first...he actually learned most of his english here at dubcc.

cut the check elaino

westsiderider323

he is the personification of a euro wigger.

once he was so determined to get in here after being banned that dubcc had to ban the whole country of italy....no shit.

all he does is copy and paste articles and he dont even speak english all his disses and posts are ran through google translator first...he actually learned most of his english here at dubcc.

cut the check elaino

plus he sucks major cock how the hell you think he pays for his internet?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, I remember early on in my Dubcc career I was wondering why Elano got such hate.

Then it became obvious; just give it time, fam. You'll see...they all see.