Author Topic: you can always tell how many hours elaino has been on dubcc everynight...  (Read 445 times)

westsiderider323

LOL, I remember early on in my Dubcc career I was wondering why Elano got such hate.

Then it became obvious; just give it time, fam. You'll see...they all see.

lol for real

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
LOL, I remember early on in my Dubcc career I was wondering why Elano got such hate.

Then it became obvious; just give it time, fam. You'll see...they all see.

same here, like why do they hate this fucker so much...then i started posting in the g spot and i realized real fast.

sometimes i wonder if its all on act to stir ppl up but i doubt anyone can fake being that much of a fuckbag.

Elano

i think the shit is cute...it provides me with a accurate means of determining exactly how much american cock you suck. ah ah ah ah

it's awesome to see how mad you are everyday LMFAO

Elano

Wow, what did this cat do to attain such unbelievable level of popularity over here?

he is the personification of a euro wigger.

once he was so determined to get in here after being banned that dubcc had to ban the whole country of italy....no shit.

all he does is copy and paste articles and he dont even speak english all his disses and posts are ran through google translator first...he actually learned most of his english here at dubcc.

cut the check elaino

plus he sucks major cock how the hell you think he pays for his internet?

no this is how your mother pays the internet connection for you  :loser:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i think the shit is cute...it provides me with a accurate means of determining exactly how much american cock you suck. ah ah ah ah

if by mad you mean laughing at you in a disrespectful fashion i totally agree.

Elano

Wow, what did this cat do to attain such unbelievable level of popularity over here?

he is the personification of a euro wigger.

once he was so determined to get in here after being banned that dubcc had to ban the whole country of italy....no shit.

all he does is copy and paste articles and he dont even speak english all his disses and posts are ran through google translator first...he actually learned most of his english here at dubcc.

cut the check elaino

dick dorsett is about to explode ah ah
he(??) talks about me EVERY DAY, the first thing he(??) does every day is to log in to this fuckin forum to talk about me ah ah ah,poor dickhead.
but he's not alone, there are other lowlifes dumb fuckers like cham and the fag blizze tyme that do the same EVERY DAY ah ah

Elano

you spend most of your time here talking about me, you are gay or mad.
laughing at me ? can't you see how fat and ugly you are ? and you are laughing about me ?
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

laughing at me ? can't you see how fat and ugly you are ? and you are laughing about me ?
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ah ah ah it dont take a genius to figure out that you must be insecure and ugly as fuck because in ten years youve never posted a pic...that speaks volumes.

personally i dont judge men on looks but intentions. thats what most hetrosexual men do.

Elano

ah ah ah it dont take a genius to figure out that you must be insecure and ugly as fuck because in ten years youve never posted a pic...that speaks volumes.

personally i dont judge men on looks but intentions. thats what most hetrosexual men do.

i don't use the internet to find a boyfriend like you are trying to do from the first day that your bitch mother paid the connection for you.
the problem with you is not that you are ugly and fat, i couldn't care less because i'm not gay like blizze tyme,  you are a fuckin retarded faggot but you act like you are the coolest person around.
you are a fuckin loser  :loser:

Elano

Elano you fat euro/italian fuck, ah ah ah
oh you really hurt me with all these new insults  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

westsiderider323

Elano you fat euro/italian fuck, ah ah ah
oh you really hurt me with all these new insults  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

AH AH AH I RAPE U

elano rapes his daddy's back fat