Author Topic: Your Thoughts On Brake Lights Mixtape Thread....  (Read 1029 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Your Thoughts On Brake Lights Mixtape Thread....
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »
Two good songs.

Street Riders & Stadium Music.

Jacks Rick Ross's flow & then Eminem's but whatever, songs are still dope.

Other than those two, average ass music that y'all are buying into as better than it actually is because his recent singles have been complete ass.

So says a Joe Budden cocksucker.

You would have nine posts & somehow know I'm a Budden fan & you would take criticism personally.

Take a chill pill, chief, it's not your music. ::)

h2k4

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2010, 06:21:58 PM »
Two good songs.

Other than those two, average ass music that y'all are buying into as better than it actually is because his recent singles have been complete ass.

LMAO.  But damn, you only liked two songs or are you just saying that to go against the grain?  You weren't feeling "You Are The Blood"? This mixtape exceeded my expectations.

westsiderider323

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2010, 06:22:40 PM »
i would jump back on the game bandwagon if this mixtape is ever released untagged DJ skeet fucked it up for me and made it unlistenable

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »
Two good songs.

LMAO.  But damn, you only liked two songs or are you just saying that to go against the grain?  You weren't feeling "You Are The Blood"? This mixtape exceeded my expectations.

That beat is amazing. I think he sampled "Left 4 Dead" the video game lmfao. The hook is dope. Yeah, that was good too. Plus it has a dark feel to it, which is something I like.

So alright, three above average songs & the rest are just average or below. Not that they are all disappointing; but you hear them & you're like "whatever, what's next?".

h2k4

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2010, 06:31:24 PM »
Two good songs.

That beat is amazing. I think he sampled "Left 4 Dead" the video game lmfao. The hook is dope. Yeah, that was good too. Plus it has a dark feel to it, which is something I like.

So alright, three above average songs & the rest are just average or below. Not that they are all disappointing; but you hear them & you're like "whatever, what's next?".

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion, lol.  At least you gave it a proper spin as opposed to others who just bash whatever Game releases w/o actually hearing it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2010, 06:33:12 PM »
^I always just give Game a chance. I miss his older shit. LAX wasn't even THAT terrible & compared to his latest singles, I'd take another "LAX-ish" type album. :-X

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2010, 06:41:08 PM »
I was starting to lose faith in my boy chuck but he came through on this one   ;D  8)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 06:51:57 PM by Keepin It 1Hunned »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 06:55:50 PM »
Aint had time to listen to it but i checked trading places over that fire beat and hook from khalil that was on ems album and that was ill, i loved the final verse when they goin back n forth, that aint no average shit, thats fire but snoops line about getting with dre...does that mean they aint really fucked with each much for this ever never who knows when its dropping album called detox.

And i checked street hustlers with nas and akon came through aswell. Both sound bangin and pushin it with robin thicke was smooth as fuck from when it first dropped regardless of what a couple of homosexuals on here say lol

Def looking forward to hearing it fully, noize is its pretty bangin for a mixtape

amazing25

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 07:00:42 PM »
are you telling me that nobody is feeling that Shawty Lo joint? After me standing over the stove, cooking snowman, flippin birds, selling to all my student fellows and copping a Phantom ya gonna act like we aint CACKING off that?

Damn, you niggaz is so hard to please... ???

What about Brake Lights, Games hunger, delivery, hook,verses and the whole song is classic...Classic..Like Best material since Bang along...That song got me going to Piru and talking to Big Fase, trynna squash the beef...Whiteboy that KOed him saw me and ran! :baseballbat:

amazing25

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2010, 07:07:13 PM »
I agree thou, if Game had at least 2-3 more Epic songs like that to replace Phantom,and other joints that leaked, it would be an epic street joint.

few tracks leaked and thats why we aint reacted like  :o

If we didnt hear Hustlin before, we would be going NUTS..

Like i said before..Game sucks at doing hooks, but when he actually does...Its waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any nigga doing hooks..

I mean his hook on Brake Lights and Stadium Muisc..Even Shot in the Cold Blood..

Game is back to his early days, rapping that Untold Story style when he tried to soiund like Shyne

Thou on Street Rydaz i think he wanna sound like Political Pac, rather Than Shyne...When he says "One loooooove for my niggaz"

That aint Shyne, Thats Pacs influence.

Game jacked nihggaz flows and shit is actually pretty dope...He jacked Nas in YKWII vol4 and that shit was Phenomenal...He jacked Cube in State of Emergency and that shit was natural.

Game got a good talent of doing other niggaz...He even did Good Biggie style in Never Say Goodbye....However he flopped with Heartbreak hotel..Lyrics was Very skilled but voice was horrible.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2010, 07:15:48 PM »
^I always just give Game a chance. I miss his older shit. LAX wasn't even THAT terrible & compared to his latest singles, I'd take another "LAX-ish" type album. :-X

Yeah LAX material sounds epic compared to alot of the leaks I have heard lately.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2010, 09:23:56 PM »
Tradin places>>red room & brake lights tape
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2010, 10:33:15 PM »
I thought the mixtape was dope, though I could of done without the Wacka appearance. It was better than most albums. Honestly, I wasn't getting a good feeling about the R.E.D. album (though honestly I mos likely would have bought it anyway) but after hearing this, I'm looking forward to it again
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2010, 04:05:14 AM »
Two good songs.

i gotta say i pretty much agree with everything youve said...apart from 2 or 3 songs, nothing else here really stands out to me

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2010, 04:09:32 AM »
i would jump back on the game bandwagon if this mixtape is ever released untagged DJ skeet fucked it up for me and made it unlistenable

Yeah true.. Completely ruins a the perfect dark mood of Street Riders and just in general it ruins songs.. Fuckin hate it..

and not only drops on this tape.. he also does these annoying ass speeches on them? gtfo skee..