Author Topic: How do y'all make it through the bad times?  (Read 736 times)

closetothalimit

How do y'all make it through the bad times?
« on: December 15, 2002, 03:30:42 AM »
right now ive hit the worst time ive ever been in - school finished forever just over a month ago, me and my girlfriend broke up not long after, i went on schoolies and felt like i was on top of the world but now i feel like im losing friends from school, i wish me and my girlfriend had worked through our problems instead of calling it quits - we are still best friends but she never has the time for me like in the relationship, im not happy with my parents at the moment, im broke thanks to schoolies, cant find a job, im being extremely critical of myself and going over my flaws, i tend to be ok in times like this cause i try not to take stuff seriously but im getting older and stuff is becomin more serious. so if y'all been in situations like this

what do u do to make yourself feel better? ive tried talking to my friend about it but she aint really understanding

Trauma-san

Re:How do y'all make it through the bad times?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 04:37:53 AM »
How do y'all make it through the bad times?

Usually, In all honesty, ... Alone.  When times get rough, you ain't got nobody to fall back on; so I just stay positive, and build a destiny, lol.

Another thing to do is, Get a project.  You sound bored as hell, to me.  If you like video games, get one... if your house needs painting, paint it... rebuild an old car, do SOMETHING.  If youd on't have a hobby that you enjoy, life gets boring quick.  Everybody should have a hobby they can always pour extra time into. Getting rid of the extra time will get your mind off your problems; if you stay positive, before you know it, you'll lift your head up, and your problems will be gone.  (that's my opinion, at least).  Everybody goes through hard times.  When I graduated from school, it was an extremely rough time.  I wasn't even gonna go to college, until the last week of High School, when I realized that I didn't have anything to do, lol.  I was like Craig.  It was friday, lol.  Peace, man, keep your head up, look at the sky, life is beautiful.  Peace~  

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 05:47:26 AM »

look at the sky, life is beautiful.  

Dunno why but i really like that. But anyways i was going to say the same things as Trauma, if doing something by yourself doesn't work just try phoning your friends and go kick a football around or play some basketball, you're probably not the only person you know who feels the same at the moment and some of your friend will probably go and do something with you. you just often have to put in the effort yourself.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 12:15:19 PM »
talk 2 my dad

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2002, 12:43:37 PM »
one important person: my mom.

other than that,
music helps alot, just layin on your bed, put on the headphones and listen to some deep stuff.. some meaningful stuff...
and at night try to get out, do whatever, go to the cinema, go to a party, anything

sittin at home without nuttin to do usually makes it worse.

also sports are good, just take your walkman and go jog for an hour.. always good.

peace

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 01:19:02 PM »
one of the toughest things is needin a shoulder to lean on or needin someone to talk to and you have nobody, your all alone with your problems, damn it makes you feel like your in a cold dark pit all alone. wow.....anyways

like nima said, worst thing to do, is just stand around all day, do nothing, be bored and just say how shit sucks, you got to get up and do somethin, i like crusin around and bumpin some music, or goin to the movies or some shit, theres always new people u can meet, you got to work out your problems, and once you can do that, your unfadeable, almost, lol,

but hey you say your not really religious, maybe look into different religions for a change, who knows.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2002, 01:28:08 PM »
go on a binge

drink and smoke your self stupid

it wont solve any problems but it'll make you forget about it for a while
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2002, 01:30:33 PM »
go on a binge

That doesn't always work, sometimes it makes you feel worse. Thats from personal experience.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2002, 01:33:11 PM »
go on a binge

That doesn't always work, sometimes it makes you feel worse. Thats from personal experience.

word to charlie

tech youz a fool

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2002, 01:54:17 PM »
Well, I just sit down, and contemplate for hours.  Really, thats what I do, i dont share my most personal problems with anyone, i just try solving it out myself.  But thats just me, if you have someone to go to, go, like your parents, your closest friends, your siblings etc...
And stop worrying, it never got anyone anywhere.  Bump your fav music, get sum excersize to relieve your stress, play a vigorious sport, eat healthy, do deep breathing excersizes.  Dont worry dogg seriously, you worried enough, now look at the bright side of things, look at the good side of the world, every hill as two sides.  Dont drown ure self in sorrow...And the worse you can do is take drugs or alcohol, they worsen the situation, face your fears, face your problems, and solve it, if u try runnin, u'll be running in circles homie.  May god bless, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2002, 02:32:03 PM »
doggy u's a fool for thinking i was serious
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

closetothalimit

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2002, 02:33:39 PM »
thanks all of ya's for the suggestions

ill try out some of them and see how they go.

peace.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2002, 04:18:58 PM »
I forget about them. I go out and do other stuff and try to get my mind off of it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Murrow

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2002, 04:26:16 PM »
MUSIC

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2002, 04:58:29 PM »
doggy u's a fool for thinking i was serious

well you are known to be a dumbass so youz da foo! fake ass T.O. dough boi