Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 983 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Lady Gaga
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2010, 12:12:26 PM »

hmm?

ahahah this is her first failed image when her nose was even bigger. and folks think her style wasnt completely manufactured to shock and bring publicity. "gaga" use to be one of those bitches at the coffee shop with her acoustic guitar singing boring ass songs, but that didnt work so her and her ex boyfriend created the lady gaga character/brand/product.

Goddamn!!

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2010, 12:13:13 PM »
cham u got a hard on for this chick

Oh right, I forgot, when you defend an artist is means your clearly a stan; my bad.

I guess we should all just agree she is just another pop star, because that's what forums are for, to come together & agree on everything.

JUST ANOTHER POPSTAR; END THREAD.

:laugh:

lol, not calling you a stan. Just saying you have a hard on for Lady Gaga.

If by that you mean enjoy her music then, yes, I do.

Ok quick! Who would win in a fight?

Lady Gaga?

or

Joe Budden?

Trick question! The room would explode due to the amount of sheer awesomeness they both bring with them.

Nice try though.

ok...

well, who has a bigger penis? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2010, 12:20:30 PM »

Oh right, I forgot, when you defend an artist is means your clearly a stan; my bad.

I guess we should all just agree she is just another pop star, because that's what forums are for, to come together & agree on everything.

Lady Gaga?

or

Joe Budden?

Trick question! The room would explode due to the amount of sheer awesomeness they both bring with them.

Nice try though.

ok...

well, who has a bigger penis? lol

Gaga, easy. Didn't you see how Joe dealt with the Wu beef? He's a screaming vagina.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »
And Lupe Fiasco used to spit gangsta rap.  Does that mean as an artist, he can't create other music? 

Nope

#EtherFail

« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2010, 03:00:51 PM »
And Lupe Fiasco used to spit gangsta rap.  Does that mean as an artist, he can't create other music? 

Nope

#EtherFail

as an artist you can do whatever you want. But you cant always expect everyone to take u seriously.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2010, 03:04:40 PM »

Nope

#EtherFail

as an artist you can do whatever you want. But you cant always expect everyone to take u seriously.

Yup, props!

V2DHeart

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2010, 06:13:32 PM »
IMO, Lady GaGa is a lot more talented than say - the likes of Britney Spears, Leona Lewis, Christina Aguilera. She can play intstruments true, but she has a genuine passion to puh for that true authenic uniqueness and wackyness which would make one unique. She did look a bit dorky in her field play amture days, but so would most artists if you'd look at their portfolio. She's on the big screen now, and puts effort into putting something different and crazy out there to make people think WTF. Rather than some whiney little b*tch crying about her love for her bf. She's only been on the mainstream scene for over a year almost 2 years. Give her 4 first, and see what direction her commercial fame takes her, because I feel after a number of years, an artist should be measured on just that - the length, direction, passion, and content they incript into their music/art
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2010, 07:05:13 PM »

Lady Gaga?

or

Joe Budden?

Nice try though.

Hahaha, what?!

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2010, 07:07:48 PM »
^They both have this aura of greatness that would cause a catastrophic explosion, if both placed in the same room; simple science.

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »
IMO, Lady GaGa is a lot more talented than say - the likes of Britney Spears, Leona Lewis, Christina Aguilera. She can play intstruments true, but she has a genuine passion to puh for that true authenic uniqueness and wackyness which would make one unique. She did look a bit dorky in her field play amture days, but so would most artists if you'd look at their portfolio. She's on the big screen now, and puts effort into putting something different and crazy out there to make people think WTF. Rather than some whiney little b*tch crying about her love for her bf. She's only been on the mainstream scene for over a year almost 2 years. Give her 4 first, and see what direction her commercial fame takes her, because I feel after a number of years, an artist should be measured on just that - the length, direction, passion, and content they incript into their music/art

I dont get it. Are u sayin she's a man or what?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »

As for the "hard on"...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mVEG793G3N4&amp;feature=av2e" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mVEG793G3N4&amp;feature=av2e</a>

only when viewing this video. :banana_hitit:

her dogs are amazing!

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2010, 12:12:13 AM »
bitch got abody though.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2010, 02:57:12 AM »
^They both have this aura of greatness that would cause a catastrophic explosion, if both placed in the same room; simple science.
Yes ofcourse.

kemizt