Author Topic: young zee definately is signed to shady records  (Read 623 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:young zee definately is signed to shady records
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2002, 09:06:27 PM »
aftermath music is the closest to official site representing aftermath and shady ......its a great site and its informative....and its right 99.9% of the time

EM28

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2002, 09:16:45 PM »
its official, he's signed to shady records. i know a few guys doin the youngzee.net site .. aftermathmusic.com just jacked the news from them, being that they just copied the whole post from the dpgrecordz.com forum, haha. good work champs!

thankx for makin it official whitey

peace

ps who do you know that's makin tha site and how you know em

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2002, 12:11:38 AM »

UHH. Shady.. Aftermath.. Interscope.. Eminem-affiliation..
I would think that Eminem can sign all the fools he want..
And Young Zee isn't a headline even..
If the people at Interscope knows what's best for them (& their pockets), they'll probably give Eminem free hands to do whatever he wants.
i said that cuz people are sayin that shady is signin Mobb Deep, Daz, Young Zee, Ice-T and all these people...they got that kind of money...considering they only have like 2 releases ever on their label...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2002, 12:43:46 AM »
yeah but nowadays eminem gets just about as much respect from Jimmy Iovine as Dre does. and thats sayin a lot. if there is someone out there that Em has 100% confidence in *cough50centcough* then he would be alotted the funds to do what needs to be done to sign that artist. so i don't think its a financial issue. but i don't think he's gonna be signing a bunch of talent because he has a couple of records from 50 and obie that haven't dropped yet. he's gotta take it one thing at a time.