Author Topic: Elano has single handedly ruined the g-spot  (Read 1138 times)

Im Gonna Rape U

Re: Elano has single handedly ruined the g-spot
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 10:38:47 PM »

It's just Elano is a poor subject. His greatest comeback was "AH AH AH your father is a pedophile" & you can diss the shit out of him & he's too stupid to understand it.

And you are a poor son of a retarded whore. And YOU can't talk about comebacks, because you are dumb as a rock.

I stand corrected. This is his greatest comeback.

I'd like you all to take note of his clear creativity & his timing. You've obviously had this one in the holdster for quite a while; good to see you're finally shooting it off.

Like I said, poor subject.

AH AH AH you talk about creativity when you reply ALWAYS with "your mother will be raped and killed", but i let you think that you are a fuckin god if you want.
poor idiot :D

ah ah ah google translator sucky dickey likey ueyy

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 10:46:36 PM »
This place went from somewhat of a guilty pleasure due to its over the top immature humor and clowning to pretty much unbearable.

A word to the people who run this site:  He's killing your ad revenue.

Peace

YOU ARE FUCKIN STUPID.
it's my fault if there are a bunch of idiots that don't have nothing better to do than start threads about me every 15 minutes ?

Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and walk away.  Its just the internet man, don't feel like you have to defend your honor on here.  This place is retarded. 

sometimes i don't even reply,but you can't say that i'm ruining this place..... are you scared to say something bad about who constantly start threads about me ?
"Its better if i talk shit about elano cause i don't wanna be dissed for 3 months every day"  :'(

No, I don't check here enough to know and I don't give a fuck either way.  I just wanted some cheap entertainment but I got annoyed instead.  So here we are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 10:53:41 PM »

It's just Elano is a poor subject. His greatest comeback was "AH AH AH your father is a pedophile" & you can diss the shit out of him & he's too stupid to understand it.

And you are a poor son of a retarded whore. And YOU can't talk about comebacks, because you are dumb as a rock.

I'd like you all to take note of his clear creativity & his timing. You've obviously had this one in the holdster for quite a while; good to see you're finally shooting it off.

AH AH AH you talk about creativity when you reply ALWAYS with "your mother will be raped and killed", but i let you think that you are a fuckin god if you want.

Is that a hereditary trait? Because your mother makes me think I'm God, TREBEK! (you without a doubt didn't understand that) lol.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 10:54:09 PM »
This place went from somewhat of a guilty pleasure due to its over the top immature humor and clowning to pretty much unbearable.

A word to the people who run this site:  He's killing your ad revenue.

Peace

YOU ARE FUCKIN STUPID.
it's my fault if there are a bunch of idiots that don't have nothing better to do than start threads about me every 15 minutes ?

Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and walk away.  Its just the internet man, don't feel like you have to defend your honor on here.  This place is retarded. 

sometimes i don't even reply,but you can't say that i'm ruining this place..... are you scared to say something bad about who constantly start threads about me ?
"Its better if i talk shit about elano cause i don't wanna be dissed for 3 months every day"  :'(

No, I don't check here enough to know and I don't give a fuck either way. 

ah ah ah and you just start a thread about me, ok.  :D

Elano

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 10:55:36 PM »

Is that a hereditary trait? Because your mother makes me think I'm God, TREBEK! (you without a doubt didn't understand that) lol.

wow you are VERY ORIGINAL. another great comeback about my mother. gayrome wanna be cool like you, help that dumb fucker, please. :loser:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 10:57:50 PM »
^"gayrome"? :laugh: ::)

POOR SUBJECT. WHOSE NEXT?

Elano

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 11:00:17 PM »
chamillitary click, what an amazing and original nickname  :D

westsiderider323

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 11:03:16 PM »
elano just stfu and suck a dick

Elano

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 11:05:02 PM »

thanks for this original and amazing reply.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 11:05:11 PM »
The difference is, that's just a Username. You think calling him "gayrome" will make him cry & run to his mother.

Kinda like what you would do if she wasn't dead.

Because let's face it, when it started going around that your name was a synonym for "fail" you took a deep look in the mirror & comtenplated suicide.

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2010, 11:07:01 PM »

thanks for this original and amazing reply.

no its not a reply i mean it stfu and suck a dick

Im Gonna Rape U

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 11:08:06 PM »

Elano

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 11:08:16 PM »
The difference is, that's just a Username. You think calling him "gayrome" will make him cry & run to his mother.

only a fuckin nerd like you can think something like this ah ah ah .
but hey, you are the master of the great comebacks, what a fucking wonderful life you are living. it must be AWESOME to be like you  :D :D

westsiderider323

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 11:15:03 PM »

only a fuckin nerd like you can think something like this ah ah ah .
but hey, you are the master of the great comebacks, what a fucking wonderful life you are living. it must be AWESOME to be like you  :D :D

I'm no nerd, nor a master of great comebacks, but your ridiculously awful ones make mine seem like they were ghostwritten by Richard Pryor.

But with all that being said, yes. It is awesome to be me. 8)