Author Topic: Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (Video )  (Read 629 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (Video )
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 04:43:23 AM »
and watch the sale's sore from here and i dont see how you cant like this song only ppl i know who could not relate to this songs is fat fucks that have no g/f and  it bugs them  to hear a song that has meaning

That's an ignorant ass thing to say.   Some people don't know how to express themselves when they love each other and it can instead manifest itself in strange ways.  Or they think that they have to fight and argue with a particular person to get what they want, instead of finding someone else.  Also, some just like that shit.    

But it is possible to find people you can actually have relationships with on your own terms; where you don't have to yell and fight and scream with a women to get her to do what you want her to do, and vice versa.  

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 04:49:38 AM by Infinitely Waiting »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 04:48:10 AM »
thats why i can relate me a my g/f been together for 5 years got a kid we used be in each others face all the time bla bla bla so the song the video to us its great we can watch it and be like damn that was us if this song came out 5 years ago chances are we probley not be together
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 05:50:15 AM »
well, i've yet to listen to recovery, cause frankly, i could give a fuck less, but this song is pretty good, except i am so over hearing eminem whine and cry and bitch and moan about bitches... however, the video is very nice, and well done, and megan fox, phew, sexy.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 05:57:21 AM »
Only watched it because I heard Megan Fox was in it.
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

JohnnyL

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 07:46:45 AM »
 Great video.  I can understand not liking the video if you don't like the song, but I think the video works very well in conveying what the songs saying.  Personally, I like the song.  Have liked it since I first heard the album.  There's a chance I'm going to get burnt out on it, considering how much play it's getting.  But as far as the video goes, I think they did a good job.

woof

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2010, 09:10:55 AM »
damn Charlie is fucking lucky

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2010, 01:15:41 PM »
Damn I can't stand Rihanna she's so annoying :-X

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 02:19:21 PM »
megan fox looks good and rih rih has grown on me,but this video did nothing for me? for some reason i just kept thinking oh this is a trailer park love affair, i was looking to see some pill pop'n, and why not be up on megan fox yourself? or rihanna? i would have been like fucc that y'all ain't gonna jaccie chan and jet li me,i'm the star but can't get no ass? no sir ree bob haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Matty

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 02:21:11 PM »
garbage.

Blasphemy

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 05:11:31 PM »

Captures the emotions of the song perfectly. great video

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 05:23:02 PM »
Charlie and Megan fit in very well, Eminem didn't do more than he should have done which is also nice, it's filmed in a great way, nice fire, nice colors. Only thing that really pisses me off is how youtube ain't giving us Europeans that video. Assholes, fuck the modern internet. I fucking had to watch the video on hiphop dx and can't post it on facebook, what the fuck?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

V2DHeart

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 06:00:17 PM »
Video was trash.

You don't mean that  :o lol

To me, the video was alright, representeed a story well in relation to the song title, and Rihanna looking damn fine for the limited seconds she was on there. I would have preferred to see more of a collaboration thogh between the 2. Song is OK after a few listens. Juts wish the video had more interaction to make it appear like a genuine collab

My 2 Cents: I would have had both Eminem & Rihanna both look on in the violent scenes while in the backround in certain scenes while Megan Fox was getting domestically abused shaking their heads in disgust, while reverting back to the burning house, which they should have emphasized a bit more
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 07:33:07 PM »
Video was trash.

You don't mean that  :o lol

To me, the video was alright, representeed a story well in relation to the song title, and Rihanna looking damn fine for the limited seconds she was on there. I would have preferred to see more of a collaboration thogh between the 2. Song is OK after a few listens. Juts wish the video had more interaction to make it appear like a genuine collab

My 2 Cents: I would have had both Eminem & Rihanna both look on in the violent scenes while in the backround in certain scenes while Megan Fox was getting domestically abused shaking their heads in disgust, while reverting back to the burning house, which they should have emphasized a bit more
exactly, they both been through shit why not have them act out parts in the relationships they've been in, fucc just seeing some ol trailor park love, but since it's em i guess it's excellent haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 08:28:28 PM »
Decent video but i can't stand this fucking song, Rihanna's hook just does my head in