Author Topic: The G-Spot should NOT be closed....  (Read 249 times)

Elano

Re: The G-Spot should NOT be closed....
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 04:03:40 AM »
The G-Spot should be closed. Its the only way to get rid of useless posters like ag,blunt tyme and all the annoying aliases

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 08:14:23 AM »
Who loves Popeyes chicken? 8)

popeyes my shit gotta be spicy tho and wit some louisiana hot sauce

Not too big on spicy; I can eat it though.

I dig the Cajun fries though. 8)

hell yes them cajun fries is fire  8)

Bananas

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 02:05:15 PM »
Who's had wing stop before?

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 02:08:33 PM »
Who's had wing stop before?

ive always wanted to try wings from there how bout buffalo wild wings?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 02:23:32 PM »
with out the g spot elano wouldnt have a voice.

what else is he gonna do besides copy ans paste bullshit articles no one gives a shit about in the main sections, what else could he possibly contribute besides his primitive lil ah ah ah shit?

keeping it in that perspective, burn this fucking place down.

im back on my ignore elano shit and wont be back around here until he turns his gayness down a few thousand notches or the mods do something besides stroking off to warren g interviews.

Elano

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 02:28:37 AM »

idiots like you,blunt tyme,ag and mufukka wouldnt have nothing to do in the other sections of the forum

what else is he gonna do besides copy ans paste bullshit articles no one gives a shit about in the main sections

asshole YOU don't care about that i post in the main sections, just YOU and the fucktards like YOU.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 09:22:33 AM »

idiots like you,blunt tyme,ag and mufukka wouldnt have nothing to do in the other sections of the forum

what else is he gonna do besides copy ans paste bullshit articles no one gives a shit about in the main sections

asshole YOU don't care about that i post in the main sections, just YOU and the fucktards like YOU.

okay elaine, ill humor you just for a second...name the people here who actually give a shit about you?

name some posters that value your presence here or are even what you would call a "friend" dont worry ill wait...

thats what i thought.

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 10:10:15 AM »

okay elaine, ill humor you just for a second...name the people here who actually give a shit about you?

name some posters that value your presence here or are even what you would call a "friend" dont worry ill wait...

thats what i thought.

U could say that about any poster here though. ;/

Elano

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2010, 01:19:52 AM »
The G-Spot should be closed. Its the only way to get rid of useless posters like ag,blunt tyme and all the annoying aliases