Author Topic: How importat is music to you in your everyday life?  (Read 1102 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:How importat is music to you in your everyday life?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2002, 06:18:19 PM »
VERY FUCKIN IMPORTANT!!!! i listen 2 music ALL DAY except when im sleepin ill wake up 2 wutevers n my cd player then ill bring 2 cds 2 skool (wutever i feel like listenin 2 that day) and bump those all day at skool i get n trouble ALOT 4 havin em on and tehn come home and play wutever i feel like at the time

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2002, 05:22:57 AM »
idont listen like very very much.. i prefer producing music insted

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2002, 08:25:38 AM »
Music is like life man...By what music you like charactorises how you dress, think and act.Think about it, social groups are basically created by what music you perfer. For example at a high school, There are groups of Punks ,Hip Hop Heads ,Goths(who mainly listen to metal). Music sets the mood for me.I feel like chillin' i listen to deep shit..When im with homies and all pumped up i listen to hard ass shit..Simple as that.Plus I write and rap so it has a deeper meaning to me also.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2002, 08:03:16 PM »
Music is the soundtrack to life...

big_dman27

• Lil Geezy
Re: How importat is music to you in your everyday life?
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 04:12:17 PM »
I love music. i listen to it every day. The thing that sucks is that the radio plays the same songs every hour. But im really open to other types of music so i change the station a lot.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »
Music is my therapy - therefore it is very important to me.

IKnowEverything

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 05:20:24 PM »
pretty fuckin important i gotta have music blastin everywhere i go

swangin and bangin

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 06:50:04 PM »
who invented music?

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 08:45:07 PM »
Well, I bring my bluetooth headphones everywhere I go. So I'd say it keeps my calm and focused.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 06:03:58 AM »
who invented music?

I think musical sense has evolved through time. I think it's kinda similar to singing birds and howling wolves. It's just a special a form of communication.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 06:43:52 AM »

I couldn't agree more. To be honest, music is me. I think that is part of the reason why I am always in a good mood, because I have music bumpin 24/7. Without it, I get sad and depressed.

When I'm driving I try to listen to some hard music, I guess  to boost my confidence or whatever lol. But at home, its all about the deep stuff. It keeps my mind open and allows me to think.

If I were to go deaf I would prolly kill myself.

you took the words outta my mouth  8)  +1

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 09:58:33 AM »

to me its absolutely this way...i listen to music all the time...in the morning, when i go to school by bike with my ipod in school free periods, listen to deep shit, classic shit, anything...makes me feel confident in myself as well...makes me think of myself as someone special...its just the best way to put sayin that music is the soundtrack to my life, absolutely.

lately i listen again a lot to immortal technique , dead prez (mind sex btw lol), black star, kanye etc...
tho hiphop is my fav i also have times i listen to some rock shit, like for example there was placebo, the kooks, chop suey by system of a down and so on...it all depends on my mood, musik makes your mood.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 10:46:06 AM »

to me its absolutely this way...i listen to music all the time...in the morning, when i go to school by bike with my ipod in school free periods, listen to deep shit, classic shit, anything...makes me feel confident in myself as well...makes me think of myself as someone special...its just the best way to put sayin that music is the soundtrack to my life, absolutely.

lately i listen again a lot to immortal technique , dead prez (mind sex btw lol), black star, kanye etc...
tho hiphop is my fav i also have times i listen to some rock shit, like for example there was placebo, the kooks, chop suey by system of a down and so on...it all depends on my mood, musik makes your mood.
i just started listing to him to

that dance wit the devil song is fuckin CRAZY!!!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 10:49:04 AM »

yea dance with the devil is one of my fav....
i just love his gangsta way of puttin things, the lyrics give you hella chills
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2007, 10:50:08 AM »

yea dance with the devil is one of my fav....
i just love his gangsta way of puttin things, the lyrics give you hella chills
that song the 4th branch
says it all