Author Topic: How importat is music to you in your everyday life?  (Read 1135 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re:How importat is music to you in your everyday life?
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 11:56:18 AM »
Music is the soundtrack to life...

to me its absolutely this way...i listen to music all the time...in the morning, when i go to school by bike with my ipod in school free periods, listen to deep shit, classic shit, anything...makes me feel confident in myself as well...makes me think of myself as someone special...its just the best way to put sayin that music is the soundtrack to my life, absolutely.

lately i listen again a lot to immortal technique , dead prez (mind sex btw lol), black star, kanye etc...
tho hiphop is my fav i also have times i listen to some rock shit, like for example there was placebo, the kooks, chop suey by system of a down and so on...it all depends on my mood, musik makes your mood.
i just started listing to him to

that dance wit the devil song is fuckin CRAZY!!!

yea dance with the devil is one of my fav....
i just love his gangsta way of puttin things, the lyrics give you hella chills
that song the 4th branch
says it all

word...the 4th branch was the first i listened to. love it
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: How importat is music to you in your everyday life?
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 12:32:01 PM »
haha when im drunk n were bumpin When We Ride On Our Enemies it makes me feel like startin trouble

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »
I feel like i listen 2 music 24/7 on the real...i'm at school, i usually have my i pod or whatever, blasting music any chance i got...i come home, if i ain't out or some shit, i'll be on the computer or whatever, and i'll always be playing something...if i'm watching the tv, good chance is i'm watching some sort of music television LOL...honestly, i don't know what i'd do without music and A LOT of it at that :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

bicoastal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 12:33:40 PM »
i think the flow and rhythm is just as important to me as the lyrics. if i can't feel it then i can't get into it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 08:26:32 PM »
Classic thread!  Must be a very old thread because people don't make thoughtful contributions to the forum like this anymore.   Look at the OG's that used to make quality posts and how much they have now changed. 

Trauma- went from running wckillaz and defending Snoop everyday into being a white trash redneck hick, jerry fallwell pat roberson style christian who only listens to old white folks music.

Doggystylin- all he is good for these days is for a few laughs when he makes a thread about wanting to stalk eminem and posting homo eurotic pics of brad pitt or a eminem in a bathtub.

Sikotic- used to be one of my faves at the forum now I haven't seen a wothwhile post from him in years except some funny bullshit in anything goes.

Rodzilla- don't really post anything worthwhile other than some dope keystyles.

Blade- used to add deep, introspective commentary, he's disapeared into obscurity, shrouded in mystery and myth, lol

Anyway, great thread.  Music has been the best thing in my life, its always there with me everyday. 

In jr high I would wake up to some death row shit like the dogg pound, something hard or some player shit cause that was my "image" in jr high, girls were fun then.
My friends and I were also really into bone then, and radio still exposed a new track every few weeks from artist you hadn't ever listened to before, something like ghetto boys "world is a ghetto" my friends and I would watch YoMtvRaps on friday nights at midnight and then sneak out to meet up with girls in the neighborhood, be out til 3-4 in the morning, those were great times.

In highschool as a senoir, I must have listened to the slim shady lp a thousand times.  I'd wake up and bump eminems rare unreleased tracks like his "fucking crazy" bootleg or his maxi single bad meetz evil with royce, I had "forgot about dre" and "what's the difference" like 6 months before it actually came out.   I listened to eminem constantly in those late highschool years cause I was my self and even my parents were going through depression and everyone was telling me senoir year of highschool was supposed to be the greatest time of my life, so I really related to eminem because my life had become an angst-ridden nightmare I couldn't make any sense of.

These days, I have an ipod withme constantly, so the music is always there.  Some nights I like to walk through my old city where I used to live and listen to old tracks from that era, that's one of my favorite things to do.  I either listen to mostly 90s hiphop or old 80's love tacks cause I love to be nostalgic since they don't make great music anymore now anyways.

Hiphop is dead, peace
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BANANAS

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 11:41:01 PM »
shut the fuck up bryan lol, suck a dick no homo theres substance

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 05:49:49 AM »
shut the fuck up bryan lol, suck a dick no homo theres substance

get off brys pubes man, its silly  :-\
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2007, 10:57:57 AM »
^Seriously.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2007, 11:03:36 AM »
Classic thread!  Must be a very old thread because people don't make thoughtful contributions to the forum like this anymore.   Look at the OG's that used to make quality posts and how much they have now changed. 

Trauma- went from running wckillaz and defending Snoop everyday into being a white trash redneck hick, jerry fallwell pat roberson style christian who only listens to old white folks music.

Doggystylin- all he is good for these days is for a few laughs when he makes a thread about wanting to stalk eminem and posting homo eurotic pics of brad pitt or a eminem in a bathtub.

Sikotic- used to be one of my faves at the forum now I haven't seen a wothwhile post from him in years except some funny bullshit in anything goes.

Blade- used to add deep, introspective commentary, he's disapeared into obscurity, shrouded in mystery and myth, lol

Anyway, great thread.  Music has been the best thing in my life, its always there with me everyday. 

In jr high I would wake up to some death row shit like the dogg pound, something hard or some player shit cause that was my "image" in jr high, girls were fun then.
My friends and I were also really into bone then, and radio still exposed a new track every few weeks from artist you hadn't ever listened to before, something like ghetto boys "world is a ghetto" my friends and I would watch YoMtvRaps on friday nights at midnight and then sneak out to meet up with girls in the neighborhood, be out til 3-4 in the morning, those were great times.

In highschool as a senoir, I must have listened to the slim shady lp a thousand times.  I'd wake up and bump eminems rare unreleased tracks like his "fucking crazy" bootleg or his maxi single bad meetz evil with royce, I had "forgot about dre" and "what's the difference" like 6 months before it actually came out.   I listened to eminem constantly in those late highschool years cause I was my self and even my parents were going through depression and everyone was telling me senoir year of highschool was supposed to be the greatest time of my life, so I really related to eminem because my life had become an angst-ridden nightmare I couldn't make any sense of.

These days, I have an ipod withme constantly, so the music is always there.  Some nights I like to walk through my old city where I used to live and listen to old tracks from that era, that's one of my favorite things to do.  I either listen to mostly 90s hiphop or old 80's love tacks cause I love to be nostalgic since they don't make great music anymore now anyways.

Hiphop is dead, peace

Good post. I agree...A good portion of the posters have gone to shit along with a good portion of hip-hop. But nothing is dead until it can't breathe again. There is still SOME life left up in there...PeACe

BANANAS

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2007, 05:46:05 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2007, 06:24:41 PM »
 ???

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2007, 09:00:36 PM »
i cant live without music...i remember one time the electrical went out in my ride and i refused to drive the shit til i got it fixed...its crazy how music can affect all aspects of our lives

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2007, 09:06:10 PM »

Hiphop is dead, peace
you take this forum a lil too seriously,also why are you still here? you talk shit on hip-hop and this board on the daily but you cant get enough of it....music goes through fazes,bottom line. hip-hop is in a drought no doubt but every genre goes through it. just kick back and sift through the shit and youll find there is still good hip-hop out there. Also not every song has to be on some deep,intellectual shit...just chill and dont take music/life so seriously.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2007, 07:53:48 AM »

you take this forum a lil too seriously,also why are you still here? you talk shit on hip-hop and this board on the daily but you cant get enough of it....music goes through fazes,bottom line. hip-hop is in a drought no doubt but every genre goes through it. just kick back and sift through the shit and youll find there is still good hip-hop out there. Also not every song has to be on some deep,intellectual shit...just chill and dont take music/life so seriously.

That's how I am.  I am a serious person.  Now, I could spend my whole life trying to change who I am, or act like I'm something other than a serious person.  But how much sense would that make?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2007, 06:23:59 PM »
wtf you just bashed the shit out of me