Author Topic: How importat is music to you in your everyday life?  (Read 1100 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: How importat is music to you in your everyday life?
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2007, 08:46:33 PM »
wtf you just bashed the shit out of me

I wasn't talking about you personally, I was speaking in reference to your activity at the dubcc forum.  Don't take it personal.  Your my friend in real life.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »
I can't get enough of music.  I need my fix.  It's my main addiction.  When I'm online looking for music, I'm listening to music.  I'm the crack head who can find 10 banging albums in one day and still expect to find more later on that night.  I'm pretty much never satisfied because I know there is always something else out there that I have not heard yet. 

Music produces more feelings than the people that I surround myself with.  It'll make me cry, laugh, etc. long before those people will.  There is a sincerity in what I listen to which evokes emotions I am so glad to have the opportunity to experience.  I don't know what the fuck I would do without it.  Music is me.......bottom line.

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2007, 06:43:37 AM »
Now, I could spend my whole life trying to change who I am,

LOL

Post of the year.  Haven't you spent your whole life trying to change who you are?  For instance, your dad's son?  Or white? Or American?  Or Christian? 

LOL 

ZING!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2007, 08:46:43 AM »
 ;D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2007, 09:00:26 AM »
Music is the soundtrack to life...
cosign
and also, everything i do has music in the background, and i love it even more since i moved into my apt, cause me and my roomate always have music on somewhere, so everything i do, even if its anoying shit like cleaning or dishes, music is in the background, it was actually a lot cooler before i got cable, that tv sucks your fucking brain in

everlast1986

« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2007, 10:01:27 AM »
I don't know what mind state i would be in if there was no music. It literally motivates me in every way possible.

Music is the soundtrack to life...
cosign
and also, everything i do has music in the background, and i love it even more since i moved into my apt, cause me and my roomate always have music on somewhere, so everything i do, even if its anoying shit like cleaning or dishes, music is in the background, it was actually a lot cooler before i got cable, that tv sucks your fucking brain in

I definetly know what you mean. I should just get rid of my cable. That would take like $50 off my monthly bills. I'd be just fine with it too.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2007, 11:15:23 AM »
^ yea its crazy, we moved into our apt and for 2 months i had not tv or internet, it was a little anoying, but all i did was read and listen to music, it was so refreshing, now a lot of times ill find myself sitting around watching some fucking retarded shit on tv, the only thing i love is VH1 classic chanel and on demand concerts