Author Topic: Z-RO is the best mc to touch the mic period.  (Read 805 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Z-RO is the best mc to touch the mic period.
« on: August 07, 2010, 12:03:35 AM »
Anyone disagrees is full of shit...now this is a rapper that should be getting all the fame and glory...peace always.

westsiderider323

Re: Z-RO is the best mc to touch the mic period.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 12:07:08 AM »
very underrated its rare people outside houston knows who he is

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 12:11:27 AM »
the hiphop fans pisses me off so bad sometimes, that they cant see the real good quality music,cause they blinded by the bullshit...drak and wayne cant touch this guys shoe strings.

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 12:12:41 AM »
the hiphop fans pisses me off so bad sometimes, that they cant see the real good quality music,cause they blinded by the bullshit...drak and wayne cant touch this guys shoe strings.

z-ro keeps it real he's way ahead of almost any rapper from the south he on some real shit

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 12:29:17 AM »

z-ro keeps it real he's way ahead of almost any rapper from the south he on some real shit
Any rapper these days any where.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 12:59:10 AM »
he was in his prime like 5-8 years ago... now hes just played out and raps about the same shit

im not hating but ive been a fan of Z-ro since Look What you Did to Me... his last classic was "Life of Joseph Mcvey" after that hes just been revising his raps

but Cocaine the album went pretty fuckin hard too...

Z-ro is an underrated rapper not MC... hes past his prime as an MC nowadays
The West is Back

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 01:17:44 AM »
he was in his prime like 5-8 years ago... now hes just played out and raps about the same shit

I definitely feel where you're coming from on that, but I disagree personally.

It's probably just the way we look at hip hop differently as two different people.

Peep game.

The guy who started this thread, pretty much ruined it from the start by riding z-ro's dick so hard he coughed up cum. saying he was the best to ever touch the mic. that was his bad. if he hadnt said it the way he did, this could be a good conversation about ro as an artist. however, since he said it the way he did he forced you to make the rational decision by saying "z-ro isnt the best rapper living", by saying some bad shit about him.

Now, we both know z-ro raps about a lot of the same shit, but that doesn't make him less better, it just illustrates him being in his own lane and staying there.

But does that really make him past his prime? If so, commercially or lyrically?  I still listen to Z-ro's shit every now and a blue moon and it's tight.

Should we really be throwing salt on his name or should we just be telling weedhead to get off this guys dick?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 03:07:30 AM »
This made me bump Look What You Did To Me.

kemizt

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 06:10:37 AM »

I definitely feel where you're coming from on that, but I disagree personally.

It's probably just the way we look at hip hop differently as two different people.

Peep game.

The guy who started this thread, pretty much ruined it from the start by riding z-ro's dick so hard he coughed up cum. saying he was the best to ever touch the mic. that was his bad. if he hadnt said it the way he did, this could be a good conversation about ro as an artist. however, since he said it the way he did he forced you to make the rational decision by saying "z-ro isnt the best rapper living", by saying some bad shit about him.

Now, we both know z-ro raps about a lot of the same shit, but that doesn't make him less better, it just illustrates him being in his own lane and staying there.

But does that really make him past his prime? If so, commercially or lyrically?  I still listen to Z-ro's shit every now and a blue moon and it's tight.

Should we really be throwing salt on his name or should we just be telling weedhead to get off this guys dick?
the hater with the FAG in his sig has spoken.....talk about jumping on someones dick. 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 06:22:57 AM »
My favorite track off this here album, LWYDTM,

BANGS

kemizt

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 07:15:44 AM »
Been a fan of his...but yeah he aint been rappin even good since let the truth b told...which imo is a dope album...damn a z-ro/face album would b nsane
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 09:01:39 AM »
his last classic was "Life of Joseph Mcvey" after that hes just been revising his raps

YES! i thought i was the only one that noticed that naw but z-ro still dope

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 09:50:42 AM »
i will have to look him up never herd of him
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 11:34:24 AM »
Damn never heard of z ro damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

theremedy360

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2010, 02:29:58 PM »
Definitely underrated and very talented, but to say he's the best is reaching.