Author Topic: Z-RO is the best mc to touch the mic period.  (Read 806 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Z-RO is the best mc to touch the mic period.
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 04:17:19 PM »
he was in his prime like 5-8 years ago... now hes just played out and raps about the same shit

I definitely feel where you're coming from on that, but I disagree personally.

It's probably just the way we look at hip hop differently as two different people.

Peep game.

The guy who started this thread, pretty much ruined it from the start by riding z-ro's dick so hard he coughed up cum. saying he was the best to ever touch the mic. that was his bad. if he hadnt said it the way he did, this could be a good conversation about ro as an artist. however, since he said it the way he did he forced you to make the rational decision by saying "z-ro isnt the best rapper living", by saying some bad shit about him.

Now, we both know z-ro raps about a lot of the same shit, but that doesn't make him less better, it just illustrates him being in his own lane and staying there.

But does that really make him past his prime? If so, commercially or lyrically?  I still listen to Z-ro's shit every now and a blue moon and it's tight.

Should we really be throwing salt on his name or should we just be telling weedhead to get off this guys dick?
great fucc'n post my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 06:07:50 PM »

kemizt

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 06:55:47 PM »

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 07:21:05 PM »
Haven't listened to Z-Ro in a looooong ass time until today. This thread inspired me to do so.   8)

Another Houston vet worth mentioning is K-Rino. I just wish he'd get some better production. Other than that, dude can spit his ass off.

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 07:28:48 PM »
Haven't listened to Z-Ro in a looooong ass time until today. This thread inspired me to do so.   8)

Another Houston vet worth mentioning is K-Rino. I just wish he'd get some better production. Other than that, dude can spit his ass off.

K-Rino is a beast no doubt very underrated more then Z-Ro

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 08:22:57 PM »
One of the best n h town he meant lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 11:06:07 PM »
he was in his prime like 5-8 years ago... now hes just played out and raps about the same shit

I definitely feel where you're coming from on that, but I disagree personally.

It's probably just the way we look at hip hop differently as two different people.

Peep game.

The guy who started this thread, pretty much ruined it from the start by riding z-ro's dick so hard he coughed up cum. saying he was the best to ever touch the mic. that was his bad. if he hadnt said it the way he did, this could be a good conversation about ro as an artist. however, since he said it the way he did he forced you to make the rational decision by saying "z-ro isnt the best rapper living", by saying some bad shit about him.

Now, we both know z-ro raps about a lot of the same shit, but that doesn't make him less better, it just illustrates him being in his own lane and staying there.

But does that really make him past his prime? If so, commercially or lyrically?  I still listen to Z-ro's shit every now and a blue moon and it's tight.

Should we really be throwing salt on his name or should we just be telling weedhead to get off this guys dick?
lol!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 11:16:40 PM »
im sayin damn to other poster....let the truth be told is damn dope

Damn never heard of z ro damn

SMFH  :grumpy:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2010, 03:39:03 AM »
z-ro is the truth!!!! they actually released that 'heroin' album but it was just the best cuts from the cocaine tapes and a couple of others. good enough listen though. they completely fucked denzel washington tho, obviously they didnt get clearance on the sample or whatever, because the beat has been changed and it sucks. oh yeah and cham still sucks too but he was tolerable on that song.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 12:16:30 AM »
Z-Ro > any rapper out now

Rap-A-Lot either needs to stop fuckin' around or let him go so he can drop another quality album, they fucked his last 2 even though each had great cuts

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 02:18:03 AM »
Z-Ro > any rapper out now

Rap-A-Lot either needs to stop fuckin' around or let him go so he can drop another quality album, they fucked his last 2 even though each had great cuts
him,buck,and trick daddy would be a slamming lp.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 02:54:53 AM »
I fux eith Z-ro, but I'm not sure about being the best to touch the mic. He's up there though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 12:47:17 PM »
With out a doubt Z-RO is a great MC and deserves some commercial success.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson