Author Topic: How do y'all make it through the bad times?  (Read 727 times)

Suga Foot

Re:How do y'all make it through the bad times?
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2002, 06:51:53 PM »
I bump, "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" by Erick Idol (Monty Python from the movie "Life Of Brian").  This song always makes me laugh.

"Life's a peice of shit, when you look at it, Life's a laugh, and death's a joke, it's true, you'll see it's all a show, Keep 'em laughing as you go, just remember that the last laugh is on you"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2002, 06:54:30 PM »
doggy u's a fool for thinking i was serious

It looks like u were serious to me...(Because of) The way you always talk about smoking weed, fucking hoes, and partying all the time...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2002, 11:22:27 AM »
dude what u take me for? doggy's the one always talking about girls, and how he wants to sleep with Bizzy etc etc

im juss chillin....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2002, 11:28:49 AM »
i usually lift to keep my mind off shit or when i get pissed i have a punching bag...just keeps me from killing people to keep my agression down

OutSider

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2002, 01:41:01 PM »
i make it through hard times by praying or lighting candles and just meditating......  ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2002, 04:35:56 PM »
dude what u take me for? doggy's the one always talking about girls, and how he wants to sleep with Bizzy etc etc

im juss chillin....

shuddup fool!