Author Topic: *New 2Pac Leaks*  (Read 4994 times)

Tp

• Lil Geezy
Re: *New 2Pac Leaks*
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2010, 11:53:55 AM »
and Run tha streetz pleaz???????

lomeli

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2010, 06:03:08 PM »
Are the rest of the tracks going to leakaswell or are they just clips

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2010, 08:58:51 PM »
they should be leaking sooner or later
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

lomeli

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2010, 09:17:59 PM »
Don't think they will cause those songs went leaked from here I heard they came from another site

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2010, 09:27:38 PM »
Don't think they will cause those songs went leaked from here I heard they came from another site
all this shit leaks man...may take a few weeks but thats how it goes

i can't WAIT to hear fatal on as the owrld turns
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

lomeli

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2010, 09:36:54 PM »
Trust me neather can I but let's face no one is going to release the rest cause like I said the songs didn't leak here if they. Did we would of had the rest by now don't u think

Mista Rosa

« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2010, 04:20:33 AM »
Props for those songs!!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

fette_chico

• 'G'
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2010, 08:28:56 PM »
Nice one props

Invincible

« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2010, 05:19:52 AM »
Efrain, when will we be able to hear your remastering of Street Life?

Blood$

« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2010, 01:02:29 PM »
now I know exactly why I rarely ever download these Pac leaks... because these fucking nerd fans have to always have them in WAV format  :-X

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2010, 01:21:09 PM »
now I know exactly why I rarely ever download these Pac leaks... because these fucking nerd fans have to always have them in WAV format  :-X

so what your saying is that degraded & overly compressed music is the way to go?
WAV or AIFF (true lossless FLAC) is the BEST possible formats for digital music, especially when it comes to rarities like this.
if you DL the mp3's & try burning those to CD you'll get that shitty compressed sound you seem to like so much.
fuck yeah, try bumpin' that bullshit in da whip.  :D

yep, I'm a NERD.  an Audiophile, Music nerd that is. 8)

it's all bout tha 0G bump!
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Blood$

« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2010, 01:23:38 PM »

so what your saying is that degraded & overly compressed music is the way to go?
WAV or AIFF (true lossless FLAC) is the BEST possible formats for digital music, especially when it comes to rarities like this.
if you DL the mp3's & try burning those to CD you'll get that shitty compressed sound you seem to like so much.

I realize that WAV is generally better quality but it's not worth all that space on my hard-drive or iPhone, so I'll take a watered down MP3 version that will still bump just fine  8)

$Eg2$

« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »
Dope leak any chance anyone has lastonesleft in cdq???  8)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2010, 08:51:36 AM »

I realize that WAV is generally better quality but it's not worth all that space on my hard-drive or iPhone, so I'll take a watered down MP3 version that will still bump just fine  8)

just as long as it's encoded properly it should, at least you ain't ignorant like some of these muthafuuuckkas.
peace!  ;D
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Mietek23

« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2010, 09:25:28 AM »
Dope leak any chance anyone has lastonesleft in cdq???  8)

it leaked long time ago - your 5 years late..