Author Topic: What fast food/food restaurants do you want in your neighborhood?  (Read 771 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

I thought about this question recently when the sonic burger restaurant returned to SoCal.  6 years ago the Chick Fil A restaurants returned :).  And hooters came out here in 2002.  I was gonna have this question for californians only but there are places in the midwest/south & eastcoast that want certain fast foods & restaurants at their location also.  So everyone, what food places you want where you live? 
Where i'm at
Dunkin Donuts-I remember seeing a dunkin donuts when I was under age 7 in the early 80's but its mainly east coast now & the commercials talk about their non donut breakfast & coffee.  Its mainly Winchell's donuts in SoCal which I like.  I like Krispy Kreme but they cost 99 cents a donut & they're smaller.  Only 2 out of a lot of donut places are good in Ontario.
Old School Pizza Hut restaurants-in the past you can dine in & eat pizza & use the giant pitchers.  A family type restaurant, but now they're all like Domino's.
Farrell's-last went to one in Torrance in the early 80's.  Not around people who have large families but it would be great for family get 2gether's I feel it would flourish in the I.E.  whether its Ontario, Rancho or Chino Hills.
Golden Corral-I would like a lotta food for $10 also :)
Long John Silvers with a drive thru-Montclair one doesn't have one, the ones with a drive thru in my region are in Rowland Heights & Hesperia, maybe Moreno Valley also.
Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles-would hear how great it is, i'm not a waffle maniac.  Do love the Eggo mini's :P but sadly they stopped making them :'( tried the Louisiana Fried Chicken's chicken & waffles, good.
Pat & Oscar's-there was one where I live but it got replaced by Fuddruckers.
JBX-defunct spinoff of Jack in the Box restaurants.  Might have worked if they were in the right cities but weren't.  Shoulda put one in the I.E.  LOCATION, LOCATION LOCATION.
CiCi's pizza-well I googled earlier & found out its in SoCal finally S.D. & in Chino Hills.  Wanna try out the macaroni & cheese pizza, got some other interesting topping combos.
Rally's Burgers-only one I been to was in Inglewood, near LAX.
I can't think of any others now.

Fraxxx

Re: What fast food/food restaurants do you want in your neighborhood?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 06:39:46 AM »
None!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Muhfukka

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:59:45 AM »
dj sugafree quik honestly how obese are you? all i ever hear from you is fast food

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 08:03:30 AM »
i dont eat fast food.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 09:08:02 AM »
mr pickles is some bomb ass shit

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 09:49:54 AM »
dj sugafree quik honestly how obese are you? all i ever hear from you is fast food

LOL. I support him and his conquest for going to all fast food restaurants. I would like to eat with him one day, because he probably has pretty good taste. Lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 09:53:03 AM »
Damn, no Dunkin Donuts? Everybody needs that morning boost of a hot cup of joe.

& I have some homies in California & they tell me I "have" to try "In N' Out Burger"; so I guess I'd want that.

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 09:54:06 AM »
Damn, no Dunkin Donuts? Everybody needs that morning boost of a hot cup of joe.

& I have some homies in California & they tell me I "have" to try "In N' Out Burger"; so I guess I'd want that.

in n out is my shit  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 10:28:50 AM »
In n out is overhyped nuthin special and their menu is short
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 10:30:52 AM »
In n out is overhyped nuthin special and their menu is short

you know bout the secret menu?

universe

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 10:32:30 AM »

LOL. I support him and his conquest for going to all fast food restaurants. I would like to eat with him one day, because he probably has pretty good taste. Lol.

THAT'S HOW I READ IT.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 02:21:52 PM »

THAT'S HOW I READ IT.

LMFAO. I love you KAIN, have a prop.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 04:18:06 PM »
Sonic. I always see advertisements and commercials for that shit, but I'm pretty sure there's not a single one in LA county.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 06:09:53 PM »
Sonic. I always see advertisements and commercials for that shit, but I'm pretty sure there's not a single one in LA county.

nuthin special pretty damn average

G-Funk

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 06:15:34 PM »
Sonic is pretty bleh. DQ >>>> Sonic
too bad there's not many.