Author Topic: Ramadan: Concrete Evidence that religion is man made.  (Read 540 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ramadan: Concrete Evidence that religion is man made.
« on: August 11, 2010, 04:57:43 AM »
Ramadan tells us that god gave us a directive to fast from sunrise to sunset.

Religion tells us 'god made everything'. There's many places on Earth ie scandanavian countries, where in the summer there is sunlight 22-24 hours of the day and in winter darkness for 22-24 hours of the day. So why would god give the instruction to us to fast from 'sunset' to 'sunrise' if he knows in parts of the world he has created that there is no 'sunrise' and 'sunset' ? clearly its an instruction from a man in the middle of a desert who would not have that knowledge at the time.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 05:01:19 AM by Momo »

The Overfiend

• 'G'
Re: Ramadan: Concrete Evidence that religion is man made.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 05:49:57 AM »
Word.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 05:58:03 AM »
Human-beings need dogma and ritual though. Everybody needs something to believe in. It is one thing to accept something intellectually, but to accept the same thing emotionally is an entirely different matter.

There is nothing wrong with belief, dogma and ritual. Provided it is not based on ideas and actions which go completely against human nature. Like the suppression of sexuality, rationality, etc

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 12:02:22 PM »
useless post. There's a million reasons religion is man made, but none of them are ever going to be concrete enough to convince someone who believes. Religion is based on faith, not logic.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 12:52:51 PM »
lol

this problem is very simple to handle, because it says when you have problems like this u just do it like the time im mecca. so for people who live in ares wheres no real sunset or it is too much, like 20 hours without drinkting u take the sunsettings time from mecca.

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 03:20:05 PM »
lol

this problem is very simple to handle, because it says when you have problems like this u just do it like the time im mecca. so for people who live in ares wheres no real sunset or it is too much, like 20 hours without drinkting u take the sunsettings time from mecca.

Where in the koran was this fun fact?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 05:36:26 PM »
Religion is based on faith, not logic.
CORECTAMUNDO!

This is why arguing about the fallacies of religion is virtually pointless. Even though I do enjoy doing it from time-to-time just to plant seeds of doubt within religious followers.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:16:09 AM by S.I.K. »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 10:08:41 PM »
Ramadan tells us that god gave us a directive to fast from sunrise to sunset.

Religion tells us 'god made everything'. There's many places on Earth ie scandanavian countries, where in the summer there is sunlight 22-24 hours of the day and in winter darkness for 22-24 hours of the day. So why would god give the instruction to us to fast from 'sunset' to 'sunrise' if he knows in parts of the world he has created that there is no 'sunrise' and 'sunset' ? clearly its an instruction from a man in the middle of a desert who would not have that knowledge at the time.

In a way your right, I must admit.  I don't believe in absolute truth anymore.  I mean, one thing will work for somebody in one place in one condition, but be totally useless to another person in another place and condition.

The point being that if you don't like Ramadaan and don't like Islam then it's likely that you don't see much use or benefit for it in your life.  But try to understand that for people in different parts of the world in different conditions and situation Ramadaan may be truth to them and be useful, and beneficial.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:28:03 AM by Infinite- Free In An Unfree World »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 08:58:04 AM »
CORECTAMUNDO!

This is why arguing about the fallacies of religion is virtually pointless. Even though I do enjoy doing it from time-to-time just to plant seeds of doubt within religious followers.

Which led to suicide eventually when practiced last time on dubcc.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 08:57:10 AM »
There's a million reasons religion is man made

like what ?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »
There's a million reasons religion is man made

like what ?

but none of them are ever going to be concrete enough to convince someone who believes. Religion is based on faith, not logic.

I wouldn't waste my time explaining them to you

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 11:51:18 AM »
CORECTAMUNDO!

Which led to suicide eventually when practiced last time on dubcc.
I hope not. But probably lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »
Everyone believes n what the believe n strongly
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.