Author Topic: Young Buck is homeless (Lmfao)  (Read 842 times)

Elano

Young Buck is homeless (Lmfao)
« on: August 09, 2010, 08:47:55 AM »
Armed feds reportedly raided the home of rapper Young Buck on Tuesday because he allegedly owes more than $300,000 in unpaid taxes. IRS agents carrying a shotgun warned the performer not to interfere as they turned his Nashville home inside-out seizing assets that included recording equipment, jewelry, and his kids' PlayStation.

"The worst part of this isn't the material stuff-that will all be replaced. It's what it does to the people around me. They took my kids' Playstation, my assistants' computers, and baby's mothers' jewelry. They took my home studio so I can't even record...This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."

I'd like to remember this dumb fucker with the best videos of his short "career":
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jdioehmSrS8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jdioehmSrS8</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vl0y6R6uYSg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vl0y6R6uYSg</a>

DTG Entertainment

Re: Young Buck is homeless (Lmfao)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 08:49:44 AM »
I hope that Buck gets his shit straight.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 09:37:24 AM »
I hope that Buck gets his shit straight.

westsiderider323

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 09:49:41 AM »
yeh i really feel for the dude. only one in g-unit i could give a fuck about anyway.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 09:52:22 AM »
yeh i really feel for the dude. only one in g-unit i could give a fuck about anyway.

Agreed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 09:56:11 AM »
only one in g-unit i could give a fuck about anyway.

Ehh, I give more of a fuck about Banks than I do Buck at this point.

But I only started giving a fuck about Banks when he dropped that V.5. Mixtape. 8)

Blood$

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 11:40:53 AM »
i feel no sympathy for dude he was in a better position than a lot of people i know and he fucked it up...more fool him...hope his ass has to go work 2 jobs or some shit...give him a reason to be blubberin down the phone to fif

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 12:27:09 PM »
Cold^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 12:32:45 PM »
i feel no sympathy for dude he was in a better position than a lot of people i know and he fucked it up...more fool him...hope his ass has to go work 2 jobs or some shit...give him a reason to be blubberin down the phone to fif

AGREED, BUCK IS DOPE MUSIC WISE BUT HE A DUMB ASS NIGGA FOR FUCKIN ALL THAT SHYT UP

Elano

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 12:41:11 PM »
the first video is hilarious  :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 12:48:05 PM »
Yeah I really don't feel sorry for any celebrity that fuck up their own careers.

One thing about this bothers me...all these celebritys that owe millions in back taxes....and they go after Buck for $300,000? As far as I know they didn't raid Wesley Snipes or Chris Tucker's houses. I mean the average nigga walking down the streets doesn't even know who Young Buck is. Something just seems fishy here.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 02:31:26 PM »
lol@y'all having sympathy for this pussy, i mean this guy had a guy pay off his taxes before willing to work with him,helped him make a living in this cold industry,yet he threw it away because he wanted to be like wayne and t.i., man it's equals who have tax problems that i feel for,but not this idiot, nobody told him to sniff up all his extra shit, get off that powder nigger, stop thinking muthafuccas in the street is better then everybody, this dumb nigger once said and i quote "50 cent don't get no love in the hood,i can go get a ki fronted to me in the hood 50 cent can't" and after that dumb shit y'all feel sorry for this nigger? hahaha fucc all that i like his music so i hope he gets well shit, start thinking about making our hoods better and this equal ain't about that so fucc em yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp