Author Topic: Young Buck is homeless (Lmfao)  (Read 843 times)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Buck is homeless (Lmfao)
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 03:53:52 PM »
Dude has no one else to blame but himself, 50 is a coward for recording that phone call but I believe 50 when he says Buck was a cokehead.

It's a shame because Buck puts out some dope music. Would love to see him comeback.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 05:32:08 PM »
i feel no sympathy for dude he was in a better position than a lot of people i know and he fucked it up...more fool him...hope his ass has to go work 2 jobs or some shit...give him a reason to be blubberin down the phone to fif

Gotta Agree,  Fuck him.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 05:55:24 PM »
the first video is hilarious  :D

ahahaha seriously, black people shouldnt ride motorcycles

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 06:27:47 PM »
i feel no sympathy for dude he was in a better position than a lot of people i know and he fucked it up...more fool him...hope his ass has to go work 2 jobs or some shit...give him a reason to be blubberin down the phone to fif

Gotta Agree,  Fuck him.

if it was some political/underground rapper or something i'd feel bad for em but soon as you wave your flashy chain in my face(fuck whether its on tv or not)then fuck u imma laugh the moment your ass goes broke

all i know is i still got a fuckin playstation bucks ass is lucky i dont send him a video of me enjoyin playing it ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 06:41:15 PM »
Haha now acceptin submissions...buck will b settin up a bank acct where u can donate $ so at least his kids can play games....and whats crazy buck the same rapper who said he gave spider 400.00 jus 4 standin on stage...add that shit up buck
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 06:42:35 PM »
Haha now acceptin submissions...buck will b settin up a bank acct where u can donate $ so at least his kids can play games....and whats crazy buck the same rapper who said he gave spider 400.00 jus 4 standin on stage...add that shit up buck

yeah but that was the lawyers and the accountants fault ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 09:17:53 AM »
And outlawz n c bo are signed 2 bucks label? Lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 12:37:40 PM »
Hopefully this will spur buck to put out some good music.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 10:50:35 AM »
or get 3 9-5's

Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 12:15:29 PM »
I feel sorry for his kids lol. I know that shit had to be traumatic for they ass lol. Armed IRS agents with shotguns bust in and take your Playstation! Ah hell naw!!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 12:33:55 PM »
I don't think he really can. Outside of free mixtape songs, nothing is going to get cleared by 50.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 01:42:49 PM »
I don't think he really can. Outside of free mixtape songs, nothing is going to get cleared by 50.

And w/ Fifs track record, he'll probably never greenlight a full release, just to spite Buck. How many albums does he still have to do for GUnit? 1 or 2?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 04:55:06 PM »
How irs choose what they take? Uh ima take this n looks good
Cube

theremedy360

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 05:00:40 PM »
What a shame, aside from Game  Buck was always my favorite G unit member, hope he can get his shit straight.

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 12:06:21 AM »
hahaha young buck was always a joke to me