Author Topic: So did lights really die ?  (Read 3438 times)

The Come Up Shuffle

So did lights really die ?
« on: August 09, 2010, 04:45:27 PM »
How did this all start up, someone fill me in.  Someone needs to call Orit and ask her how did eliors friend lights die.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: So did lights really die ?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 04:50:29 PM »
NIK made a post in elements and was like "This was LIGHTS last verse" & then people were like wtf?

So NIK said he got into an accident, then it came out he got hit by a truck.

Then someone said they talked to Natalie & she confimed his death lol.

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 05:25:34 PM »
So wait that fuckin Tard is really dead? LOL guess there is nothin else but this:

G-Funk

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 05:33:33 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHvhFZOOXrs&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FHvhFZOOXrs&amp;hl</a>

but seriously, fucked up way to go.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 07:54:31 PM by Dollaz + $ense »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 06:19:43 PM »
NIK made a post in elements and was like "This was LIGHTS last verse" & then people were like wtf?

Lol I missed that...where u get that info from?

theremedy360

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 06:20:49 PM »
Pretty fucked..

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 06:21:27 PM »

Lol I missed that...where u get that info from?

Darkxs last flow :'(
^pathetic....and yea, darkxs was in a fatal accident a couple weeks back, dipshit.

nega-sik called natalie and confirmed it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 07:51:11 PM »
^Yeah, that's where I heard it from.

The question I have is did he get into an accident or was he just fucking plowed by this truck?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 09:04:46 PM »
Sikotic and Nega are my number 1 suspects... i dont even fuck with those cats no more for killing off lights like that he didnt deserve to die
The West is Back

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 09:32:37 PM »
yeah its pretty fucked to be making jokes about it if he really died

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 09:44:36 PM »

I guess, but like, remember when MJ died & people who weren't like fans of his music made jokes. This is the same thing.

Nobody knows him personally, so it's not like it affects my life.

It might sound fucked up but it's the truth.

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 10:33:22 PM »

I guess, but like, remember when MJ died & people who weren't like fans of his music made jokes. This is the same thing.

Nobody knows him personally, so it's not like it affects my life.

It might sound fucked up but it's the truth.

yeah, some people have class and some people don't.  You're right it doesn't affect your life.  You are also showcasing one of the worst human traits that seems to so apparent in 90% of America - That it is all about YOU.  You wanna know why America is so fucked and has reached its peak?  Its because 90% of society of society doesn't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.

The asshole who doesn't take the time to park correctly and therefore causes the spot next to him to not be able to be used.  The asshole who pulls out in front of you causing YOU to slam your brakes on...after all, he is much more important than you are, right?  The self centered jerk at work that leaves a shit pile mess in the toilet and leaves it without flushing.  The braindead obese cunts who walk down the aisles of the grocery store w/o looking where they are going, or leaving their cart parked in the middle of the aisle making it a pain in the ass to get around them.  The dickhead who spits his gum out on the sidewalk so it can end up on the bottom or your shoe.  The countless cocksuckers who throw their cigarette butts and other litter on the ground as if they will magically disappear.

I could go on and on about the selfishness of this society, but none of you probably give a fuck.

Elano

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 10:48:34 PM »
you're right Ac, but ryan is nothing but a retarded kid and we should just feel sorry for his parents.
too bad we can't laugh about his death yet

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 10:52:24 PM »
You're living your life; you should come first.

I'm not saying you have to be a jerkoff, but you only live once, why are you wasting time making sure everyone around you is content with what's happening?

Like you said, 90% of society doesn't give a fuck, so why am I going out of my way to give a fuck?

Regardless, sure it's sad that somebody died; but if it really doesn't affect me or bother me, so I'm not going to act like it does.

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 11:01:06 PM »
You're living your life; you should come first.

I'm not saying you have to be a jerkoff, but you only live once, why are you wasting time making sure everyone around you is content with what's happening?

Like you said, 90% of society doesn't give a fuck, so why am I going out of my way to give a fuck?

Regardless, sure it's sad that somebody died; but if it really doesn't affect me or bother me, so I'm not going to act like it does.

Don't worry man...your generation is FUCKED!  You will feel the wrath of America.  Don't go out of your way to give a fuck, because America is taking a giant steamy pile of shit on you.  I feel sorry for your generation, as so much of it is not your fault, however there is plenty of shit heads in your generation, who I guess will get what they deserve.  The "All About Me" American attitude has come home to roost.