Author Topic: So did lights really die ?  (Read 3371 times)

Elano

Re: So did lights really die ?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 11:09:12 PM »
AC you are talking with a "perfect" idiot, not all the americans of his age are dumb and retarded like ryan  ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 11:14:46 PM »
I've been told that for years now. I know, it's fucked up.

I'm legit nervous about what America is going to look like in 10-15 years; shit could be miserable. :-X

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 11:19:06 PM »
LMAO @ 10-15 years...haha wow see how they have done you kids?  Selling you the American dream.  My advice to you would be to start reading some economic blogs and getting yourself a real education.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 11:19:47 PM »
ryan, your life is already pretty miserable  :loser:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 11:28:47 PM »
LMAO @ 10-15 years...haha wow see how they have done you kids?  Selling you the American dream.  My advice to you would be to start reading some economic blogs and getting yourself a real education.

I'm about to get me an education. If America has taught me anything, it's get paid. If you got money, it doesn't really matter where the country is at, you'll be good.

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 11:50:17 PM »

I'm about to get me an education. If America has taught me anything, it's get paid. If you got money, it doesn't really matter where the country is at, you'll be good.

That is such an ignorant statement.  Open your mind.  So you are going to get paid huh?  Never mind the fact that the unemployment rate among 18-29 year olds is at 30% right now.  But let me guess...you are gonna be a big time entrepreneur or you are in the midst of college and gonna graduate into a 6 figure job.

The only way that you are going to have enough money to where it wouldn't really matter where the country is at is if you won the lotto for millions upon millions of dollars.

Your statement reflects perfectly what America has taught you.  You say that you are gonna "get paid", like it is some fucking genius idea that nobody thought of.  Newsflash: EVERYBODY IN AMERICA WANTS TO GET PAID.

What the fuck do you think fueled the dot com and housing bubbles?  Its exactly that...the mentality of "I'm gonna get paid!"  And look how many fuckin people went bust.

I will give you one last piece of advice: Start doing some research on the similarities between the Great Depression and todays times, and also start learning about deflation.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 12:01:05 AM »
^Calm down, chief.

Obviously I don't mean I just expect to get handed a job & that I'm "going to get paid", I mean go out of my way to get that good paying job.

If we were all pessimists like you, I wouldn't even go to college because it's so clear that "I can't get a job"; why waste the money? lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 12:15:28 AM »
On the real if this is true and as much a dick elior is I can't see him making this up, RIP to Lights.  I ain't goin wish death on any man, thats some petty shit.
C'mon yall, let's stop focusing on the fucked up way Sam went out and direct our focus on the 43 years God gave him on this planet: which were also fucked up.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say here is this: although Lights and I didn't always see eye-to-eye, I am disappointed to hear about his demise and will miss his presence on Dubcc. I mean, even though he called my mother a nigger bitch, claimed to have fucked my pre-teen sister, threatened to kill me and face fuck my dead corpse afterwards. Hell, he even came after me last October with the intentions of beating my ass in Pasadena with NIK.

Even with all of that in mind, I would never wish death on Sam and I send my condolences to his mother......okay, well any members of his family that are still breathing. I've lost good people and down right pieces of shit in my family, and it is sad regardless. Regardless of which of those categories he falls in: RIP Lights aka Sam.

Sikotic and Nega are my number 1 suspects... i dont even fuck with those cats no more for killing off lights like that he didnt deserve to die
:-X

Fuck you AG.........and look both way next time you cross a street.

Just sayin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 12:31:41 AM »
I would never wish death on Sam and I send my condolences to his mother......okay, well any members of his family that are still breathing.

Brandon let me tell you something: this is not funny

theremedy360

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 12:42:24 AM »
Shitting on someone's grave is one of the lamest things you can do..but I guess this is DUBCC

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 12:45:21 AM »
Sikotic i dont like your fucking attitude... as much as your my nigga and what not your fuckin wrong...
i have to agree with Elano on this one....

ill tell you this much mother fucker... im gonna be in LA sooner or later... and im gonna make your nigger ass hop in the truck
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 12:56:59 AM »
Sikotic i dont like your fucking attitude... as much as your my nigga and what not your fuckin wrong...

ill tell you this much mother fucker... im gonna be in LA sooner or later... and im gonna make your nigger ass hop in the truck
Ah shut the fuck up man. I'll turn your ass into roadkill before you ever get me to hop in a truck.

I would never wish death on Sam and I send my condolences to his mother......okay, well any members of his family that are still breathing.

What did I say wrong?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 01:01:27 AM »

What did I say wrong?
[/quote]

you know...

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 01:01:52 AM »

Ah shut the fuck up man. I'll turn your ass into roadkill before you ever get me to hop in a truck.

What did I say wrong?

your a little pussy sikotic... i know you too fuckin well... real niggas would of hopped in the truck and whooped up the lamb crew an ass beating and would of really showed up when Elano went to that concert in LA

you have been exposed as a pussy without even knowing it....
and if you got anything else to say we can throw some hands (and not throwing hands by jacking eachother off as you hope so faggot)
The West is Back

Elano

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 01:06:57 AM »
this FAKE "beef" between ag and sikotic is supposed to be funny ?