Author Topic: So did lights really die ?  (Read 3430 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: So did lights really die ?
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2010, 01:46:52 AM »
or now that i think about it, it was probably your lame ass pretending to have a girlfriend
LOL

what the fuck are you laughing at atleast i can see my girlfriend in the dark
Where are you gettin old ass pictures of me from, man? Then you stalk Sparegeez too?  Shit is mad creepy.

Stalking dudes is suspect.

what are you talking about i cant even see anything in my avatar besides a smile on the left and the white of someones eyes on the right
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2010, 01:47:55 AM »
he blocked me again when i was trynna make a truce :-\

i dont wanna call a truce with your bitch ass... is that how bad you need frriends you need to annoy the shit out of me on AIM?
The West is Back

Sparegeez

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2010, 01:48:32 AM »
what did i say that annoyed u?

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2010, 01:57:10 AM »
or now that i think about it, it was probably your lame ass pretending to have a girlfriend
LOL

Where are you gettin old ass pictures of me from, man? Then you stalk Sparegeez too?  Shit is mad creepy.

what are you talking about i cant even see anything in my avatar besides a smile on the left and the white of someones eyes on the right
Your jokes are as bad as your grammar.

"Niggers Lovers huh?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2010, 01:58:17 AM »
Fuck you AG learn better english im trynna compliment u and u think im dissing u

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2010, 02:07:53 AM »
LOL

Your jokes are as bad as your grammar.

"Niggers Lovers huh?

idk if you can notice cus its night time and all... but there are 2 niggers in the pic (and its hard to see cus its dark outside)... so therefore there are niggers in love so its niggers lovers...
its not like a white girl that loves a nigger then it would be nigger lover....
fuckin dumbass
damn are you fuckin that stupid...
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2010, 02:09:56 AM »
Fuck you AG learn better english im trynna compliment u and u think im dissing u

dude you think trying to talk shit to me is gonna get sikotic to like you as a friend? hes a fuckin low self esteem bastard like you... hes not gonna be your friend...
even tho yall both are epic fails to yalls race and have alot in common cus yall are both disgraces to your own family, race and gender...
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2010, 02:14:14 AM »
LOL@AG putting the white gary coleman in his place...respect.

Sparegeez

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2010, 02:16:00 AM »

dude you think trying to talk shit to me is gonna get sikotic to like you as a friend? hes a fuckin low self esteem bastard like you... hes not gonna be your friend...
even tho yall both are epic fails to yalls race and have alot in common cus yall are both disgraces to your own family, race and gender...

well as far as I KNOW we're both on the road to success if that means we failed to land on what was expected of us (blacks and latinos in california) then yes call us failures. But I'm guessing you're right on track with all the uneducated shit you spray

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2010, 02:22:08 AM »

well as far as I KNOW we're both on the road to success if that means we failed to land on what was expected of us (blacks and latinos in california) then yes call us failures. But I'm guessing you're right on track with all the uneducated shit you spray

does your faggot ass do anything else besides make up gay raps, argue with Chami about his looks and style and beg for people to be your friend on AIM?
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2010, 02:23:01 AM »

LMAO@ gary coleman

oh shiiit he does look like old boy Gary! LOL
The West is Back

Sparegeez

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2010, 02:24:04 AM »

does your faggot ass do anything else besides make up gay raps, argue with Chami about his looks and style and beg for people to be your friend on AIM?

Weren't you trynna join the military but got denied?

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2010, 02:26:48 AM »

LMAO@ gary coleman

yea, more or less...gary mighta had a couple inches on him.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2010, 02:43:27 AM »

LMAO@ gary coleman

What made you go dissing people? It's the internet, no one has accountability, unless your actual life is brought into it.  It is what it is, move on. Lol. R.I.P. Lights and R.I.P. G-Spot, because everyone in this section just gets their panties in a bunch now and argues. Thanks a lot kill joys.

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2010, 02:45:54 AM »

Exactly. AG ain't doin shit and NIK is way too busy stalkin people from dubcc in his dirty ass truck to be making any serious moves in life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE