Author Topic: So did lights really die ?  (Read 3431 times)

Sccit

Re: So did lights really die ?
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2010, 08:12:34 PM »
so you bitched out of a fight with a dude who weighs "120 pounds"...what does that make you, faggot? and im willin to bet whatever u want that i got and make more cheese than you, so lets not go there, "doctor".
So bringing your friend to fight a guy where he works at & driving off because you claimed there were too many cops around = me bitching out? LMFAO.

And what the fuck does comparing our bank accounts have to do with anything? Really Elior? Keep reaching, buddy.

Its been almost a year since KAIN hacked your account and all of Dubcc got exposed to how sad you really are. How you beat your girl. How you manscape your eyebrows. How you put your friends down behind their backs. In that year since you left Dubcc (but still come on regularly), you're still the insecure, sorry ass excuse for a man that we have all come to enjoy embarrassing on a regular basis. Sadly for you, everyone else has moved on and forgot about you, but you're still holding a grudge against me with my face in your sig. I guarantee you've mourned over your deleted NIK account more than you have your dead friend because this place has been so attached to your own personal life, family and friends.

So if everyone in the G-Spot is so pathetic, then why do you continue to associate yourself with them? What in the fuck does that make you?

You know we didn't drive off, sucka...u know damn well we were still there and you fled the fuckin city like the bitch u are and ran straight to this site to save face. Bank accounts have nothing to do with this besides the fact that you said I'd get nowhere in life as if you're actually something...honestly, im not associated with anyone here. i saw a buncha threads about Lights and decided to comment on how pathetic the state of this site was growing... and in the end, you're still scared to come see me, Roccy, or anyone else who you've "made fun of" on this site.

Mike Harris

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank You Based GOD!
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2010, 08:32:19 PM »
I would say RIP to this "Lights" character but I guarantee he didn't have as many bitches as me. And that shit matters homie in the long run.
I'm Mike Harris bitch!
Ladies, who looks better than me? I'm so fly
# just asking.....
WHAT ELSE IS THERE LEFT TO SAY?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2010, 08:37:23 PM »
I would say RIP to this "Lights" character but I guarantee he didn't have as many bitches as me. And that shit matters homie in the long run.
I'm Mike Harris bitch!

I don't doubt you. Lights only had boyfriends.

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2010, 09:27:45 PM »
so you bitched out of a fight with a dude who weighs "120 pounds"...what does that make you, faggot? and im willin to bet whatever u want that i got and make more cheese than you, so lets not go there, "doctor".
So bringing your friend to fight a guy where he works at & driving off because you claimed there were too many cops around = me bitching out? LMFAO.

And what the fuck does comparing our bank accounts have to do with anything? Really Elior? Keep reaching, buddy.

Its been almost a year since KAIN hacked your account and all of Dubcc got exposed to how sad you really are. How you beat your girl. How you manscape your eyebrows. How you put your friends down behind their backs. In that year since you left Dubcc (but still come on regularly), you're still the insecure, sorry ass excuse for a man that we have all come to enjoy embarrassing on a regular basis. Sadly for you, everyone else has moved on and forgot about you, but you're still holding a grudge against me with my face in your sig. I guarantee you've mourned over your deleted NIK account more than you have your dead friend because this place has been so attached to your own personal life, family and friends.

So if everyone in the G-Spot is so pathetic, then why do you continue to associate yourself with them? What in the fuck does that make you?

You know we didn't drive off, sucka...u know damn well we were still there and you fled the fuckin city like the bitch u are and ran straight to this site to save face. Bank accounts have nothing to do with this besides the fact that you said I'd get nowhere in life as if you're actually something...honestly, im not associated with anyone here. i saw a buncha threads about Lights and decided to comment on how pathetic the state of this site was growing... and in the end, you're still scared to come see me, Roccy, or anyone else who you've "made fun of" on this site.
We've been through this before: I can't outrun two guys in a truck. Not physically possible. You and Lights bailed and your excuse was that there were too many cops. Now tell me that you didn't say you left because of cops so that I can go back and find the quote.

And you think comparing bank accounts and claiming you have more money than me proves that you are going somewhere in life? If you have the time to stalk someone from a message board at their place of business then I'm pretty certain you're not doing shit with your life. Either that, or you're an emotional little bitch that needs to grow up and not take the internet so seriously.

Anyways, I'm tired of dealing with your delusions of grandeur. Anybody who is retarded enough to claim "I have no association here", but has his friends and girlfriends on here posting in his favor to make him look "cool" is just a sad individual with very poor character. I don't even have to say this because you know it deep down inside.

That's why you can't handle anyone "making fun of you" on here, you immature pansy. I've been made fun of on here as has almost everyone else who posts here regularly. You know the difference between the majority of people on Dubcc who get made fun of and you? We can laugh it off and take a joke but you take it personally. Personal to the point where you end up making an even bigger ass out of yourself more than anyone on Dubcc, including myself, could ever possibly do.

So congratulations, you egotistical prick. Even in a thread about your dead friend, you somehow make it all about Elior. I applaud you and your ego, pussykike.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2010, 09:37:30 PM »
nik tell us something more about the incident

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2010, 09:53:26 PM »
dont instigate elano, your being a busy body.

Elano

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2010, 09:54:30 PM »
dont instigate elano, your being a busy body.

Get off my nuts, fat petey

Sikotic™

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2010, 10:02:18 PM »
I agree with Elano. I just hope Elior doesn't change his story again.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2010, 10:07:24 PM »
nik tell us something more about the incident

yes...i want details!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2010, 12:03:33 AM »
Elior has a point
Money talks bullshit walks

thats why NIK had a balling truck that could fit a few heads and Sikotic had to run like the piece of bullshit he is

NIK-1
Sikotic-0
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2010, 12:11:44 AM »
Elior has a point

thats why NIK had a balling truck that could fit a few heads and Sikotic had to run like the piece of bullshit he is

NIK-1
Sikotic-0

S.I.K. - 1
A.G. - 0

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2010, 12:19:12 AM »
Elior has a point

NIK-1
Sikotic-0

S.I.K. - 1
A.G. - 0

oh yeah a pic of me when i was 16 you fuckin pedo
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2010, 01:17:06 AM »
Elior has a point

NIK-1
Sikotic-0

S.I.K. - 1
A.G. - 0

16 or not, you look like a retarded Carlos Mencia taking a shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2010, 01:20:14 AM »
Elior has a point

NIK-1
Sikotic-0

S.I.K. - 1
A.G. - 0

Have you hit the treadmill since?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2010, 03:55:50 PM »
i called Floyd today and she said Lights is really dead and started crying and hyperventilating on the phone
The West is Back