Author Topic: carlos 6 july broady(producer)  (Read 126 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
carlos 6 july broady(producer)
« on: August 13, 2010, 12:27:22 AM »
Yall sleeping on my Memphis native for real...Did yall know it was him that produced  some of the hottests tracks on Biggies -Life  after death- lp....and he did beats for other great albums to..his sound leans toward the eastcoast..yet aint to many cats down in memphis  doing eastcoast flavored beats.this is what makes him stand out..i always bring up him, or the DOC  in arguments with people on different  topics about the southern influences on hiphop ....peace always.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: carlos 6 july broady(producer)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 12:31:50 AM »
Yep, he held Royce down for 3 albums straight.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 06:22:19 AM »
Yeah i aint from the east but i know bout him...he made some bangers 4 royce
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LONDON!!

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 07:44:16 AM »
yeah he's an underated producer, he produced some heat for la the darkman on his first album too

theirs sumthin cooking in the memphis music street music scene, because three six have always come wit sick production and yo gotti always spit that shit to that gully, gutta shit, you see what i'm saying

other underated producers in the game in general

beatnuts
muggs
bosko

"get this money by any means nessassary"

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 09:17:05 AM »
yeah he's an underated producer, he produced some heat for la the darkman on his first album too

theirs sumthin cooking in the memphis music street music scene, because three six have always come wit sick production and yo gotti always spit that shit to that gully, gutta shit, you see what i'm saying

other underated producers in the game in general

beatnuts
muggs
bosko

Memphis been doing this for years...aint nothing new to me...hell (T-mix)produced rakims..guess whos back Remix.....of the the 18th letter lp.