Author Topic: JEEZY SHITS ON ROSS (BMF REMIX) audio inside  (Read 660 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: JEEZY SHITS ON ROSS (BMF REMIX) audio inside
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 01:17:33 PM »
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 01:37:23 PM »

When contacted by MTV, Officer Ross said he was confused by Jeezy's 1st BMF release, "It confused me that if it was called 'The Real B.M.F.,' I would have called it 'The Black Mafia Family.' ... You know, you may have to ask him."

I guess he isn't confused anymore because one of his Triple C members, Torch is going ape sh*t on twitter dissing Jeezy.

Here's a sample of Torch's reckless tweets that are still going as I type this.

"SIN€E This F***** ass Rap Nikka Sneak Dissing I Think Its Only Right We Start A Trending Topik Kalled #JeezyWhyUMad."

"#JeezyWhyUMad Def-Jam Done Pushed Ya Album Bakk 5Times & U Still Aint Gotta Release Date??"

"#JeezyWhyUMad Trying 2Steal Plies Swagg Aint Work 4U??"

#JeezyWhyUMad GU€€I went in Jail Hotter Than U Kame Home & He Still Hotter Than U & Now His lil Nikka Waka Hotter in the Streetz than U2.?

#JeezyWhyUMad BMF the Biggest Rekord in the Kountry & Even tho that's the name of Ya Krew Yo Lame ass Kouldnt kome up with That?"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 01:44:44 PM »
lmfao box is on fire.

lets be real though...jeezy is showing feminine traits of jealousy and being quite emo and for some one who professes to be so real hes not acting type real right now.

jeezy realer but ross song is hotter ross is a fraud but his song is hotter jeezy got a track record but right now ross song is hotter....
you know bmf equals put that battery in jeezy bacc, plus ross know bmf got way more then one meaning and he doing that fantasy shit, i'm telling you pete if you know how to do it, put leonard face in place of chris rocc on cb4 when gusto is going to jail hahaha, this is over them not wanting that fake fool to get paid off they shit while they locc'd up like he did ricc ross, leonard's bmf song was better then jeezy's by alot,but this jeezy song is hella hard tho yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 02:24:27 PM »
Jeezy being nothing more then a jealous bitch
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »
lmfao box is on fire.

lets be real though...jeezy is showing feminine traits of jealousy and being quite emo and for some one who professes to be so real hes not acting type real right now.

jeezy realer but ross song is hotter ross is a fraud but his song is hotter jeezy got a track record but right now ross song is hotter....
you know bmf equals put that battery in jeezy bacc, plus ross know bmf got way more then one meaning and he doing that fantasy shit, i'm telling you pete if you know how to do it, put leonard face in place of chris rocc on cb4 when gusto is going to jail hahaha, this is over them not wanting that fake fool to get paid off they shit while they locc'd up like he did ricc ross, leonard's bmf song was better then jeezy's by alot,but this jeezy song is hella hard tho yell

i think personally that jeezy is mad he didnt think to do it first and ross is having the biggest hit  of his career off it personally...i think hes mad becasue hes rapping about some shit jeezy lived through and making millions off it. def jam fin to have a civil war.

i mean first its THE REAL BMF then he re does ross bmf this shit is seeming desperate.

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 03:02:13 PM »
no  detox i you are 100 % wrong . jeezy is on some real street & how you are acting shows you know nothing about streets . when someone goes faking about your crew & set , you go after them every way . rick ross is faking &  jeezy did right. so don' ttalk on something you can't understand because you are not street at all. ross is going around yelling G.d. when jeezy is real G.D.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 02:24:24 PM by midwestryder »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 03:29:44 PM »
no  detox i you are 100 wrong . jeezy is on some real street & how you are acting shows you know nothing about streets . when someone goes faking about your crew & set , you go after them every way . rick ross is faking &  jeezy did right. so don'ttalk on something you can't inderstand because you are not street at all. ross is going around yelling G.d. when jeezy is real G.D.

meech gave ross props.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »
Jeezy sounds better with Ross lyrics than Ross does.  Ross should ghost write for Jeezy.

Hate to agree but Jeezy looking jealous about the situation. 

I don't have a problem with him referencing BMG, Big Meech, or Larry Hoover.

I think I'm big meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, halleluiah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.
I think I'm big meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, hallelujah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the fucking start.

It's not like he's pretending to be them like he was with Rick Ross.  He's just comparing how he feels to them.

At the end of the day

Jeezy > Ross

Hope TM3 drops
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »
Jeezy can't even rap properly, dude sounds like he is just shouting down the mic whilst constipated. Their both wack anyway.
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 04:02:01 PM »
lmfao box is on fire.

i think personally that jeezy is mad he didnt think to do it first and ross is having the biggest hit  of his career off it personally...i think hes mad becasue hes rapping about some shit jeezy lived through and making millions off it. def jam fin to have a civil war.

i mean first its THE REAL BMF then he re does ross bmf this shit is seeming desperate.
he's gusto and in the life the snitch and the fraud wins most of the times, and jeezy couldn't touch it cause he didnt want to be tie'd into the shit that went down, smart business, a equal like leonard can do it anytime he wants cause he ain't have no ties to it, it's the same with nas and the same with game, "fucc real, watch it and write it and get fans excited, instead of living it and getting yo self indicted" "snitch on the first 48 and walk don't talk you doing o-line numbers or outlined in chalk"  "and even real one's will talk so don't sleep,the bigger the crew means it's more that'll tell on you"   it is what it is, bizarro world is in full effect yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 04:58:47 PM »
Def Jam employees referred to the song as "the most controversial record of this year," although no formal confirmation of the diss has been made
^^^now this is what kills me about music today,how in the fucc is jeezy's record the most controversial? when leonard's actual record is more controversial, man shit get's over blown so quicc  today, a equal makes a good song and it's made out to be like the best record ever "benz,beamer,bently" or what ever order that shit is in, em's album is a classic cause it's selling crazy in a time when album's ain't selling,dr dre song was ment to just be a commercial even tho it has no lyrics on the commercial lol, and now this? i think paul heyman should start doing marketing for labels and rappers hahaha yell

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 05:17:31 PM »
why should anyone care when Lupe made the best one...

building minds faster

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »
Jeezy and Ross are about the same but Ross has a much better discography.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 06:37:13 PM »
It’s not a dis,” Jizzle told MTV News via phone from ATL. “First of all, I’m not gonna get nothing out of dissing that guy. That’s one. What am I gonna get out of dissing him? I think sometimes people can read into things too deep. They trippin’ man. They crazy out there. Basically, if homie takes that as a dis, he’s insecure, and anybody else out there who does, they are insecure.

“That’s for real,” Jeezy explained. “That’s for anybody. I got niggas in prison behind that shit I feel that if you speaking on sh–, you gotta at least know who you talking about. That’s like n—as speaking on Cash Money: If he ain’t never been a part of Cash Money, [then] I’mma speak it better if I’m a part of Cash Money. To me, [BMF] was real. I know all the members. Who else would say a line like that, but me? I’m one of the few people who can say that, so I said it. That’s real life, though. You gotta know the crew, baby. I thought that was the purpose of the game: to get on records and talk your shit, right?

“Subliminals, for what?” the Snowman added. ‘What’s understood ain’t gotta be said. I didn’t think people would take the record like that. I did it like I would have any Shawty Lo record, any Rocko record, whoever. I got on [Ross' beat] and did it like how I do it, the best way I know how. I don’t know if because the BMF situation is for real for me that everybody is like, ‘Ooh. Oh, shit’ Twitter is a muthafucka, by the way.”

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 07:29:09 PM »
Can the original be topped? Not really because it's the og verison but I prefer Jeezy's vocal approach.

Also, Lupe's version was WACK.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks