Author Topic: ~New Beat~  (Read 542 times)

Suga Foot

~New Beat~
« on: December 15, 2002, 03:40:48 PM »
Here's just something I did.  It's just a loop, it took me about 20 minutes to do.  I made it for Trauma, lol.   8)

"Listen To The Doobie"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/music.cfm?bandid=15131
« Last Edit: December 15, 2002, 03:41:37 PM by Santa Foot »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:~New Beat~
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 03:59:19 PM »
Dope...

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 11:20:54 PM »
LOL, haha.  Thanks man, I apreeciate it, haha.  

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 10:26:36 AM »
that's coo... trauma what u planning to do with it?

bez

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2002, 05:31:10 PM »
lol cool!

sHroomY

• Lil Geezy
  • I like to rap =D
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2002, 09:59:33 AM »
some say I'm to simplistic//to some I'm very artistic//but for ya'll who don't my history//fuck me like Monica Lewinski//bitch wanted to fuck me//she wanted to fuck a dope ass emcee//and that's somethin clinton couldn't be//he couldn't kick rhymes like me//he couldn't shine on the mic like me//he couldn't fuck this hoe fo free//but that is why call me shroomy//don't even get started on bush 'n' his army//that fag went from bum to bein the president//I don't think that's evident//I don't think rubbers can be used as evidence//we found it in Texas in his residence//he wants to make war but osama is killin the fence//I laughed my ass of at it//imediatly picked up the mic 'n' comitted raw spit//some people actually like that shit//shit I was jus bein sychopathic//that's what you get when you're as young as me//you rap for a year and soon you'll be on MTV//go and buy my fuckin my elpee//try to get sence out that shit I didn't even know how to wiv ma cd//it couldn't be//Vannilla Ice is a she//rollin those dice//he wants to have his 5bucks...twice//he doesn't even atract no mice//even cats and doggs know he aint better then lice//but you went on stil not givin a fuck//it's like your mother but you jus got stuck//that's why you're the white fag and I'm the dope crook//and I wanted to give ICP some fame//but then I realised they didn't belong in this rap game//I'm so cracked in the brain//that if ya'll would kick me in the NUTZ I wouldn't have pain//I know my flow is of the chain//gonna throw this bum beneath a train//I rap like $uperman fuckin Louis Lane//I make batman turn back to Bruce Wayne//I'm sHroomY and ya'll know what I'm sayin//now I entered this rap game now I'm gonna start playin     some tips 'n' stuff please
you know me//dawg I'm sHroomY//I bet you wannabe me//only cuz of my rap skilzz//freestyles that I kill//battle yo ass//while we smokin' that hardcore grass

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2002, 02:58:24 PM »
tips? Change ur font plz if its possible

sHroomY

• Lil Geezy
  • I like to rap =D
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2002, 05:34:45 AM »
some say I'm to simplistic//to some I'm very artistic//but for ya'll who don't my history//fuck me like Monica Lewinski//bitch wanted to fuck me//she wanted to fuck a dope ass emcee//and that's somethin clinton couldn't be//he couldn't kick rhymes like me//he couldn't shine on the mic like me//he couldn't fuck this hoe fo free//but that is why call me shroomy//don't even get started on bush 'n' his army//that fag went from bum to bein the president//I don't think that's evident//I don't think rubbers can be used as evidence//we found it in Texas in his residence//he wants to make war but osama is killin the fence//I laughed my ass of at it//imediatly picked up the mic 'n' comitted raw spit//some people actually like that shit//shit I was jus bein sychopathic//that's what you get when you're as young as me//you rap for a year and soon you'll be on MTV//go and buy my fuckin my elpee//try to get sence out that shit I didn't even know how to wiv ma cd//it couldn't be//Vannilla Ice is a she//rollin those dice//he wants to have his 5bucks...twice//he doesn't even atract no mice//even cats and doggs know he aint better then lice//but you went on stil not givin a fuck//it's like your mother but you jus got stuck//that's why you're the white fag and I'm the dope crook//and I wanted to give ICP some fame//but then I realised they didn't belong in this rap game//I'm so cracked in the brain//that if ya'll would kick me in the NUTZ I wouldn't have pain//I know my flow is of the chain//gonna throw this bum beneath a train//I rap like $uperman fuckin Louis Lane//I make batman turn back to Bruce Wayne//I'm sHroomY and ya'll know what I'm sayin//now I entered this rap game now I'm gonna start playin
you know me//dawg I'm sHroomY//I bet you wannabe me//only cuz of my rap skilzz//freestyles that I kill//battle yo ass//while we smokin' that hardcore grass

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2002, 10:09:39 AM »
Wtf is this shit doin in my thread? lol

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2002, 02:54:08 PM »
Hey SANTAFOOT! Get off your lazy ass and make me some beats for i come over there and whoop your ass! you lazy son of a bitch!  >:(

lol just playin, honestly tho i want some new beats, HIT ME UP MAN.

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2002, 02:55:19 PM »
Oh and by the way, i hope that shit IS keystyle cuz if thats pre written its fuckin whack as hell "Thats somethin clinton couldnt be" jesus man, find some new material, that shit happened like 3 years ago..

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2002, 10:25:44 PM »
Hey SANTAFOOT! Get off your lazy ass and make me some beats for i come over there and whoop your ass! you lazy son of a bitch!  >:(

lol just playin, honestly tho i want some new beats, HIT ME UP MAN.

Easy Now.  They're comin.

sHroomY

• Lil Geezy
  • I like to rap =D
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2002, 07:26:34 AM »
make me some beatz too

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2002, 07:37:52 AM »
make me some beatz too

Lmao at shroomy
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

sHroomY

• Lil Geezy
  • I like to rap =D
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2002, 07:55:19 AM »
dude cut that I need some beats too