Author Topic: ~New Beat~  (Read 534 times)

Suga Foot

Re:~New Beat~
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2002, 02:49:56 PM »
Who Are You?  Lemme hear some of yur chit.

sHroomY

• Lil Geezy
  • I like to rap =D
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2002, 03:25:27 AM »
I rap like Superman fuckin Louis Lane//I make Batman turn back to bruce wayne//aren't you in pain??//you got 25 bullets stuck to the end of ya brain//thirteen years old and already of chain//I'm here to remain//know  what I'm sayin ??//cut this shit I need beats to be playin//if ya'll dare ya'll gotta be prayin//demolition man fully prepared to start slayin//but I aint gonna//I need some beats to bomb ya//fucked your motha while ya fatha was watchin me//he had no probs that his wife was fuckin with a thirteen year old MC

No diss to anyone jus some shit holla if ya got a beat fo me
you know me//dawg I'm sHroomY//I bet you wannabe me//only cuz of my rap skilzz//freestyles that I kill//battle yo ass//while we smokin' that hardcore grass

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2002, 09:50:26 PM »
LMAO suga fott has found himself a new protoge...

Lol and man i was only jokin aroudn in my last post, no need for rush on the beats, keep it cool lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2002, 11:19:32 PM »
I started on one for you tho.  I'm still waiting on you to finish a certain song for a certain someones album too.  No rush tho.  AM Radio in full effect.

sHroomY

• Lil Geezy
  • I like to rap =D
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2002, 02:23:34 AM »
is some1 makin a beat for me now or what ??
you know me//dawg I'm sHroomY//I bet you wannabe me//only cuz of my rap skilzz//freestyles that I kill//battle yo ass//while we smokin' that hardcore grass

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2002, 02:50:02 AM »
suga forget nexus he takes 4 years to do a a album so like 2-3 months to do a song, hook me and rod up with beats, hog mentality suga!, lol......nah, but really, hook him up or whatever but me and rod are ready to make a song anytime.

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2002, 01:17:01 PM »
FUck off dirt, it took me 4 years to record about 60 songs,  that aint a bad average, just  cuz i dont release every single thing i record doesnt mean im slow,  I made sure this disc was perfect in my eyes, i didnt want any downfalls at all...

And suga, i honestly dont know what song youre talking about,

Is it over the beat called,

Nexus Solo for LP

Or
that
4321 beat, that i was supposed to do with Naz-t,

just lemme know which and i can get it done... the day after boxing day...

peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2002, 10:54:08 PM »
FUck off dirt, it took me 4 years to record about 60 songs,  that aint a bad average, just  cuz i dont release every single thing i record doesnt mean im slow,  I made sure this disc was perfect in my eyes, i didnt want any downfalls at all...

OK, this is what I dont get.......U make shit 4 fun but yur sooo serious wit it like U actually doin some shit......

U aint gonna do shit for our shit? Lemme put it like this, NOBODY has ever heard of U in Cali excluding Online heads, We saw skills in U out of everyone in this muthafuca and asked for a verse 2 months ago, I wanna get yur name out there wit my folx and these Frisco heads wit everything I slang wit tha label I work for, cuz im givin these cds on cdrs for free wit everything purchased......Now every week we remindin U, and U keep sayin gimme till this day, gimme till that day......If U dun wanna do it, just say NO I dun wanna.......I see U doin verses wit Sccit and shit during these 2 months and still nuttin 4 our shit.......U have an opportunity here 2 get a lil Network goin but U aint givin a fuc......And Now U sayin Fuc Persian Hogz, Fuc Rod, Fuc Doggy, Bitch it waz a simple network we were gonna do, why U gotta make it so difficult......Wachu know about networkin in this game? I take it NOTHING......I aint got time 4 this shit......

« Last Edit: December 22, 2002, 10:56:43 PM by RODZILLA aka tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

sHroomY

• Lil Geezy
  • I like to rap =D
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2002, 02:29:38 AM »
have ya'll got a record label or sumtin ??

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2002, 09:29:24 AM »

OK, this is what I dont get.......U make shit 4 fun but yur sooo serious wit it like U actually doin some shit......

U aint gonna do shit for our shit? Lemme put it like this, NOBODY has ever heard of U in Cali excluding Online heads, We saw skills in U out of everyone in this muthafuca and asked for a verse 2 months ago, I wanna get yur name out there wit my folx and these Frisco heads wit everything I slang wit tha label I work for, cuz im givin these cds on cdrs for free wit everything purchased......Now every week we remindin U, and U keep sayin gimme till this day, gimme till that day......If U dun wanna do it, just say NO I dun wanna.......I see U doin verses wit Sccit and shit during these 2 months and still nuttin 4 our shit.......U have an opportunity here 2 get a lil Network goin but U aint givin a fuc......And Now U sayin Fuc Persian Hogz, Fuc Rod, Fuc Doggy, Bitch it waz a simple network we were gonna do, why U gotta make it so difficult......Wachu know about networkin in this game? I take it NOTHING......I aint got time 4 this shit......

ALl i ever said was i was working on,

and i was, and its finished and recorded, but i dont like it, and i dont need to have any half assed shit verses floatin around,

ANd about the networking thing, i just simply dont care, i can say it 10000s of times in my songs but no one catches on, that i dont WANT to blow up, and im not TRYING to, i do this cuz i want to, period.

Nex

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2002, 11:34:21 AM »
If U dont care......then just say NO 2 tha verse......And If U wanna do it then keep us updated 4 gods sakes, I had no idea U did tha verse and didnt like it or wuteva......

See, Im pissed cuz Im on a deadline here......I need 2 finish it all by Jan. 2nd cuz tha ARSEN album will be out by then, Feel Me? I just need everyone 2 finish they shit......

I mean I waz impressed wit Emence's work, hollad at him and Every single day he told me his progress, and he ended up doing like 3 verses and I chose tha best......
I waz impressed wit Naz-T's Raw Flow, hollad at him and he kept PMing me and stayin in touch about his progress, his verse waz soo tight that tha group TrenchTown Hustlaz from tha label luved it, now we took that verse, made a sicc ass beat to it and we gonna be in da studio in February puttin it down, that album will be in stores around tha end of summer......And by in stores, I mean in stores......

Dats real network rite there, If U make a commitment then U gotta holla at us and update us wit yur progress......If U gonna give me dat "I Dun give a Fuck about nuttin" attitude, then PEACE cuzzin......Should've told me 2 months ago......

« Last Edit: December 23, 2002, 11:36:29 AM by RODZILLA aka tha7th »

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2002, 11:55:27 AM »
really, nexus did fuck up, i mean, yesterday on aim, all that disrespect and bullshit was uncessacary, he came at me like he was too good to even talk to me, nexus, you need to deflate that huge ego of yours or your not gettin to far, rod was tryin to help your dumbass by gettin your name spread and you jus fuck it up, idiot. sooner or later you'll realize

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2002, 12:39:00 PM »
Are u guys too stupid to realize what Nexus is saying? He did his verse, but he wasn't feeling it, you fuckheads...So why would he want some half ass verse released? U guys are way too pushy...Obviously if he said he would do it, he does care...But if he records his verse, and doesn't like the outcome, then he wont release it...Simple as that...And if you have a deadline, and Nexus hasn't turned in his verse by the deadline, then obviously he's not doing it...Just use your heads...If Nexus doesn't care about getting his name out, it's up to him...Fuck the network shit, we do this shit for the love of the game...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2002, 12:47:24 PM »
Are u guys too stupid to realize what Nexus is saying? He did his verse, but he wasn't feeling it, you fuckheads...So why would he want some half ass verse released? U guys are way too pushy...Obviously if he said he would do it, he does care...But if he records his verse, and doesn't like the outcome, then he wont release it...Simple as that...And if you have a deadline, and Nexus hasn't turned in his verse by the deadline, then obviously he's not doing it...Just use your heads...If Nexus doesn't care about getting his name out, it's up to him...Fuck the network shit, we do this shit for the love of the game...PeACe

Ummmm, READ this thread AGAIN........

I said KEEP US UPDATED, wats so hard 2 understand? This muthafuca is online everytime me and doggy is on and never responses........JUST TELL US U aint doin it........Simple as that, Dun hold us up for 2 months then Cuss tha shit outta Doggy 4 no reason........

It's BULLSHIT like this that pushed EMENCE away from U fools.......

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2002, 12:51:41 PM »

Ummmm, READ this thread AGAIN........

I said KEEP US UPDATED, wats so hard 2 understand? This muthafuca is online everytime me and doggy is on and never responses........JUST TELL US U aint doin it........Simple as that, Dun hold us up for 2 months then Cuss tha shit outta Doggy 4 no reason........

It's BULLSHIT like this that pushed EMENCE away from U fools.......

He himself wasn't updated...He didn't even know if he was gunna do it or when he was gunna get a chance to do it...So how is he gunna keep you updated when he can't keep his self updated?...And Emence is still down with us bitch...He aint no fuckin backstabber...In fact, me and Emence are working on a song called "Backstabbers" as we speak...PEACE!