Author Topic: ~New Beat~  (Read 545 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:~New Beat~
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2002, 01:01:10 PM »

He himself wasn't updated...He didn't even know if he was gunna do it or when he was gunna get a chance to do it...So how is he gunna keep you updated when he can't keep his self updated?...And Emence is still down with us bitch...He aint no fuckin backstabber...In fact, me and Emence are working on a song called "Backstabbers" as we speak...PEACE!

OK, now how did U know all this shit about what Nexus been doin? Was it Nexus that "Updated" U or ur just guessin all this.......

And I dunno about that Emence shit......Aint wat I been hearin.......but wuteva, keep it movin.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2002, 01:35:20 PM »

He himself wasn't updated...He didn't even know if he was gunna do it or when he was gunna get a chance to do it...So how is he gunna keep you updated when he can't keep his self updated?...And Emence is still down with us bitch...He aint no fuckin backstabber...In fact, me and Emence are working on a song called "Backstabbers" as we speak...PEACE!

OK, now how did U know all this shit about what Nexus been doin? Was it Nexus that "Updated" U or ur just guessin all this.......

And I dunno about that Emence shit......Aint wat I been hearin.......but wuteva, keep it movin.

Who cares man...It's just online shit...It's all in fun...Some people take online shit way too seriously...This online shit is just for experience...Once we get in a studio, then we start takin shit seriously...For now, it's all in fun...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2002, 04:20:05 PM »
man whatever, yall are the ones taking this net thing too seriously all you guys do is talk about...oh WHEN we get in the studio, oh its over, but its all talk, do shit then talk. us? we got plans, were gonna do shit first, keep our mouths closed. and if yall say its not serious and just for the love then why are you guys so serious about everything? i mean its not like were out to harm you guys, we were just tryin to hook up. whatever, do your thing and we'll do ours, we'll see who does what. you guys dont appreciate what we try to do for yall, but lets leave it at that, its over, peace n good luck

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2002, 05:17:45 PM »
(breaking the rules for one time only)

DONT FUCKIN BRING EMENCE INTO THIS LIKE HES FUCKIN ON YOUR SIDE,

ME AND HIM HAVE BEEN TIGHT FOR FUCKIN 5 YEARS, get a grip and stfu about him,

AAnyway finish off this thread with 3 more pages of bullshit like i know u will, but dont even fuckin try to say that Emence is on your side in this bullshit.

DONE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2002, 06:22:20 PM »
(breaking the rules for one time only)

DONT FUCKIN BRING EMENCE INTO THIS LIKE HES FUCKIN ON YOUR SIDE,

ME AND HIM HAVE BEEN TIGHT FOR FUCKIN 5 YEARS, get a grip and stfu about him,

AAnyway finish off this thread with 3 more pages of bullshit like i know u will, but dont even fuckin try to say that Emence is on your side in this bullshit.

DONE

Ummmmmm, lol, Ask Sccit about it.......As a matter of fact, ask Emence himself.......
He aint down wit wat U do or sccitstyle.......but he's still cool wit U as a homie, He's just now comin out tha closet and speakin his mind.......Dun make me paste everything in da meeting we had in a chatroom 2day......

And No Comments about what's stated all above ^^ huh? I guess we're done with this issue.......

DONE

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!