Author Topic: Ramadaan Mubarak to the Muslims at the forum!  (Read 746 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: Ramadaan Mubarak to the Muslims at the forum!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 05:30:55 PM »
question to those of u who do fast and celebrate ramadan...how do u look at another muslim when they dont fast?  my family has never been religious and neither are most iranians so its common for us not to fast or even pray.  But the arab muslims are very dedicated and take it seriously so all my life those of my muslim friends who ask me if im fasting and stuff, i say no and they kinda look disappointed but never say anything.

do u guys think badly of us or do u just not care or u just respect peoples decisions? just curious

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 12:14:55 AM »
question to those of u who do fast and celebrate ramadan...how do u look at another muslim when they dont fast?  my family has never been religious and neither are most iranians so its common for us not to fast or even pray.  But the arab muslims are very dedicated and take it seriously so all my life those of my muslim friends who ask me if im fasting and stuff, i say no and they kinda look disappointed but never say anything.

do u guys think badly of us or do u just not care or u just respect peoples decisions? just curious

like you said, a lot of Iranians aren't that religious, and a majority of Muslims in America know that.  So they don't expect much when meeting the average Iranian, as far as Islam goes.  The fact that Iranians are Shia, and Shia Muslims are a minority in Islam also plays a role in this perception.  Like when two Muslims meet there is usually a common bond just simply from the fact of them being Muslim, and there may be certain expectations of each other, but when it comes to Shia' I don't think the expectations are quite the same.    
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 03:28:19 AM »
Brian has been fasting from his child support payments too. What a dedicated Muslim.

Lmao

Elano

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 06:23:07 AM »
FUCK TO ALL THE FUCKING MUSLIMS OF THIS FORUM

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2010, 09:42:41 AM »

thats the funniest thing about racist americans, the people they talk shit about usually speaks better english than them. LOL

Elano

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 10:26:27 AM »

thats the funniest thing about racist americans, the people they talk shit about usually speaks better english than them. LOL

i'm not american,idiot

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 02:56:00 PM »

i'm not american,idiot

well that explains. where u from then? 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 04:13:52 PM »
Nerestin point u brought up iran is...ive met a lot of em and 2 ur face the religions dont say nuthin but behind ur back they might
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 10:49:34 PM »

i'm not american,idiot
LOL

ELANO ftw!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE