Author Topic: DUBCNN: Crooked I Commences "Hip-Hop Weekly Reloaded" (HEAT! Mass Appeal)  (Read 1397 times)

amazing25

:sleep:

48 year old male rapping childish Wayne metaphors  and saying "Bye Bitch" at the end... :grumpy:

Really sad...I can see him at 87 Rapping about Weekly rap getting buzz for his debut album. :-\

ANybody who likes this old man is a fucking loser!

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
The haters are fuckin ridiculous. Too complex. Are good raps a good thing? Yes. Does this series result in GREAT raps? Yes. Stop hating and making it so difficult. It's easy!

i wish they never invented the slang word "haters"....because if something is trash, and then u say you dont like it, you called a hater...

Well...if not liking bullshit freestyles makes me a hater, then that i am mutha fuuuuuckkaaas

A few months ago when Crooked dropped a freestyle i said that he probably going to do another year of freestyles...well whata ya know, Hip Hop Weekly Reloaded...boycott this shit, if u ever really want a Crooked I album that is

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Boycott this? Then u wont get crooked muzik period...i want a crooked album 2 but the hate he gets is crazy...this is like this duke i used 2 work wit...he said his wife was raped so the only time he can fuck her is on a special occasion and thats it...so if that was u and u hadnt fucked n a long time and that time finally arrived u gon say no? And if anyone says ud leave the female if they wouldnt fuck...thats as cold as snoops daughters situation...how would u feel if u were scared 2 fuck? Crooked n the same situation so y hate when he decides 2 drop muzik? Decides 2 drop muzik 4 free! And on top of that its better than anythin jeezy ross wayne shit even game will ever do? And if anyone says u dont want free muzik and u would cop a crooked album...when it drops cop it...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Boycott this? Then u wont get crooked muzik period...i want a crooked album 2 but the hate he gets is crazy...this is like this duke i used 2 work wit...he said his wife was raped so the only time he can fuck her is on a special occasion and thats it...so if that was u and u hadnt fucked n a long time and that time finally arrived u gon say no? And if anyone says ud leave the female if they wouldnt fuck...thats as cold as snoops daughters situation...how would u feel if u were scared 2 fuck? Crooked n the same situation so y hate when he decides 2 drop muzik? Decides 2 drop muzik 4 free! And on top of that its better than anythin jeezy ross wayne shit even game will ever do? And if anyone says u dont want free muzik and u would cop a crooked album...when it drops cop it...lol

if you keep on supporting these freestyles, he gonna keep on releasing more of it...mixtape after mixtape also.  if we all say "Yo Crooked, enough is enough....u get no love until your album drop"...that album will be out sooner than you know.

By the way...most ppl hating on Crooked I at the moment were previously Crooked I fans...dude just lost any sort of buzz over the past decade !! Just think about it this way...lets change the topic to "What were you doing 10 years ago"....that way you can see exactly how things have changed since he started of, and still no album

Ill start off.....

10 years ago i was : ----

1) Listening to "Tha Streets is A Mutha" for a year straight
2) Wondering if Dre would ever drop "2001"
3) Waiting for Suge to get outta jail so he could resurect Deathrow
4)Watched Next Friday
5) Bought Next Friday soundtrack
6) Watched Romeo must Die...and also realised how hot Aaliyah really was
7) Heard an artist called Crooked I for the first time on Escape from Deathrow compilation. Said to myself " Damn this dude is fire ! hope he drops an album soon"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol @ sayin enough is enough as if crooked droppin an album is like a light switch...yeah he dont have an album but name 12 other rappers that release dope albums but more importantly can spit as good as crooked? Ima start ur list: 1.jeezy 2.ross haha b real now
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Anonymous.

• 'G'

By the way...most ppl hating on Crooked I at the moment were previously Crooked I fans...dude just lost any sort of buzz over the past decade !! Just think about it this way...lets change the topic to "What were you doing 10 years ago"....that way you can see exactly how things have changed since he started of, and still no album

Ill start off.....

10 years ago i was : ----

1) Listening to "Tha Streets is A Mutha" for a year straight
2) Wondering if Dre would ever drop "2001"
3) Waiting for Suge to get outta jail so he could resurect Deathrow
4)Watched Next Friday
5) Bought Next Friday soundtrack
6) Watched Romeo must Die...and also realised how hot Aaliyah really was
7) Heard an artist called Crooked I for the first time on Escape from Deathrow compilation. Said to myself " Damn this dude is fire ! hope he drops an album soon"

lmao.. the truth...crook scared 2 release an album
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He has an album out, I don't know what y'all talking about.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-rtH6ZyBF4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/N-rtH6ZyBF4</a>

no he doesn't. he has a collaboration album but none to call his own

Funny, considering Ice Cube got love with NWA without an album lol.

Al Bundy

if you keep on supporting these freestyles, he gonna keep on releasing more of it...mixtape after mixtape also.  if we all say "Yo Crooked, enough is enough....u get no love until your album drop"...that album will be out sooner than you know.

This sums up my thoughts exactly.

Al Bundy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-rtH6ZyBF4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/N-rtH6ZyBF4</a>

What? Ice Cube has released solo albums.

OG Hack Wilson

LOLOL @ the haters; you WISH your favorite rapper could spit like that. :laugh:

Anyway, good shit Crooked I; give me 52 more. The first series could honestly not be done as well by ANY other rapper in the game. 8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

LOL @ the jackass who said Crook lost his buzz

the dude is signed to SHADY - once joey and joell are set dude is gonna make even more $$$

he's the best ghost writer on the westcoast and gets rich off that and collabos
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked I ........is good people... and he plays the business...having a weekly internet series will boost hype around him and he will be able to sell more tickets to his shows....so this is marketing strategy....if he releases and album it gets downloaded once and that is it...no more hype...but with everyone checking for him every week he keeps the hype going and all he needs is to write some clever rhymes..the dude is a genius....and he got skills.....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

What? Ice Cube has released solo albums.

But not before that. He made a group album & got love like, "Damn, he's amazing".

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL @ the jackass who said Crook lost his buzz

the dude is signed to SHADY - once joey and joell are set dude is gonna make even more $$$

he's the best ghost writer on the westcoast and gets rich off that and collabos

Slaughterhouse is signed to Shady, NOT Crooked I...

And dude saying he has a buzz still with Hip Hop Weekly...we on week 55 or something !! Tupac put a classic album together in 2 weeks (Makaveli)...

Truth is that Crooked I is a very good freestyle rapper, not an interesting artist

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
@TECHNIEC "BREBELTV Audio Leak" Weekly Series - Week 4 http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=253782.msg2576823#msg2576823 RT
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us